Sign in to follow this  
sirmarkhughes

7555 Ec with Prizes . Discussion thread.

EC 7555

Okay I was checking out new EC's and I cam across 7555 and It is being run by P.Clark who has a good few set ups that I have been in .

This is his statement on the Gameworld newspaper:

Gold Membership to win

Posted by: P Clark (TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR)

Published: Sunday, January 30, 2011

Having tried this in previous customs - I will try again here in this new English set-up. If membership stays at above 50% clubs taken then the winners of each division will win a free 1 year gold membership, or custom set-up, or 10 pound to spend in the SM shop on their choice.

Remember league has to have 50% of clubs taken so invite your friends over to join. I may even give prizes to the cup winners too.

Good luck everyone!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7vd4iEyDTZv55yOrTcpC_CFegMPn6fMKx8L1rVcT8q_RTIugq-g

So get on in and get a chance to win some Prizes:)

It would be more fun if it has some forumers in it .

Gameworld ID:60441

Re: 7555 Ec with Prizes . Discussion thread.

Super ..Im manager of the mighty Rusden and Diamonds in this game world also this is my first ever post in the forums :P

Welcome to the forums and good luck with Rushdens

Players in:

WIESE, Tim Gk

ABIDAL, Éric

NEYMAR, Silva

OLIC, Ivica

KAGAWA, Shinji

BURDISSO, Nicolás

LONG, Bernardo

HERCEG, Jakša

BOATENG, Kevin-Prince

VRSALJKO, Šime

LUCAS, Rodrigues

KUPISZ, Tomasz

OTAMENDI, Nicolás

RANOCCHIA, Andrea

Happy with a few of these signings

Hey all, welcome to the league! Hopefully should be a good competition across the divisions now with good signings everywhere.

I'm at Spurs...new players in:

BUFFON, Gianluigi

ALVES, Dani

PEPE, Ferreira

ALVES, Bruno

LOVREN, Dejan

RIBERY, Franck

ROBINHO, Souza

CANALES, Sergio

OLISEH, Sekou

SUAREZ, Luis

Lost a lot of my squad players getting these guys in, but once a few games into the season I should be able to help out with a few loans.

Thanks for drumming up some interest sirmarkhughes - I'm too lazy to do that :o

Hey all' date=' welcome to the league! Hopefully should be a good competition across the divisions now with good signings everywhere.

I'm at Spurs...new players in:

BUFFON, Gianluigi

ALVES, Dani

PEPE, Ferreira

ALVES, Bruno

LOVREN, Dejan

RIBERY, Franck

ROBINHO, Souza

CANALES, Sergio

OLISEH, Sekou

SUAREZ, Luis

Lost a lot of my squad players getting these guys in, but once a few games into the season I should be able to help out with a few loans.

Thanks for drumming up some interest sirmarkhughes - I'm too lazy to do that :o[/quote']

NO worries mate and some nice signings :)

New season starts on Saturday. Most clubs seem to have brought in some big signings and there could be a few surprise names doing well at the end of the season. Here's a quick preview of the 5 divisions...

Division 1

Man Utd have brought Ronaldo back to Old Trafford - will he recapture his best form?

Spurs bring in Ribery and Buffon, Man City Pedro, Liverpool Iniesta and Ramos while Chelsea have Messi. Who will bring the most success?

Arsenal are yet to make a signing...but do they have to?

Further down, Blackburn have Sami Khedira, Birmingham scooped Ibrahimovic and Wolves get David Villa - all for less than what Liverpool got Andy Carroll for!

Can they surprise us all and break into the top 6?

Division 2

Cardiff, Forest, Bristol City, QPR and Leicester have the highest rated squads as they strengthen with star names like Honda, Chivu, Olic and Cassano. But most squads are only slightly weaker than them and Leeds, Derby and Hull all appear to have strengthened well.

Division 3

Division 3 has been pretty quiet with only 8 teams taken. Sheffield Wednesday look by far the strongest on paper, but their manager quit leaving a strong squad and a healthy bank. Elsewhere, Huddersfield, Southampton and Plymouth look next best with players like Drenthe and Trezeguet in. But do their squads have enough in reserve to take the title? Oldham will be hoping Bojan can fire them into contention.

Division 4

The quiestest division with only 6 teams taken. Bradford are the favorites with some good players in - especially young midfielder Lucas. Chesterfield, Northampton and Gillingham should run them close.

Division 5

Minnows central. This division is for those not scared of a challenge. Wheeler-dealers and loan sharks only in here - but don't tell Harry Redknapp that. Darlington are preparing for the apocalypse and have a squad of 47 and counting. Behind them all clubs taken look pretty good. Wrexham, Gateshead, Mansfield, Luton and Rushden all have some good players in to help their sunday league teammates. Crawley, Tamworth and Grimsby will be looking to muscle in on the early season fixture congestion. Bath and York also look good with these 11 clubs streets ahead of their competitors.

I just took over Leeds, a bottom-team with 0 wins out of three possible so far, and with a minus-77k in the bank and three injured players and many no match fit players.

Can as the new manager save Leeds which is now almost last place. my first match as manager ended in defeat against series leader Cardiff City 3-2, I feel like I have great chance to stay in div.2 top 10...