Albiol

bertthefirst

Re: Albiol

Can anybody give me anu info on Albiol the R.Madrid CB/RB.

I have been offered 30m. I wouldnt have thought about selling but just seen the stats on the guardian site and he has only played 5 games or 400 mins.

Has he been injured/dropped? will he drop????

Thanks in advance

Bert

The results speak for them self brah, 30m is really good. Accept the deal straight away!

The results speak for them self brah' date=' 30m is really good. Accept the deal straight away![/quote']

They don't, and as to whether it's a good deal at £30m (I think probably not) it all depends who else you could get in as a replacement. There aren't that many good young CB's floating around in a similar bracket but if Bonucci / Ranocchia / Thiago Silva / Subotic / Hummels / Badstuber / Vermaelen are available then they could be good choices - assuming all the 'big names' are taken.

They don't' date=' and as to whether it's a good deal at £30m (I think probably not) it all depends who else you could get in as a replacement. There aren't that many good young CB's floating around in a similar bracket but if Bonucci / Ranocchia / Thiago Silva / Subotic / Hummels / Badstuber / Vermaelen are available then they could be good choices - assuming all the 'big names' are taken.[/quote']

Thanks for all your help, i already actually have Vermaelen, Subotic and silva. I dont have any 94+ apart from robbern, I have built my side with a view to the future rather than selling evryone for a messi.

Its about season 13 so transfer prices are daft, I'm sure i can get 30+ much more, I'm still undecided, I play 3 at the back.

I have Transfer listed him for P/E lets see what happens or what gets offered.

Thanks again, any further comments still appreciated.........

Can anybody give me anu info on Albiol the R.Madrid CB/RB.

I have been offered 30m. I wouldnt have thought about selling but just seen the stats on the guardian site and he has only played 5 games or 400 mins.

Has he been injured/dropped? will he drop????

Thanks in advance

Bert

Do it as soon as possible , mate.