Best Teams In SoccerManager

Re: Best Teams In SoccerManager

I will keep it simple by saying the only player in the game who would improve my current 11 is Ronaldo.

Fabregas and Kaka are the only players who could improve my bench.

I am Barca in WC 19790

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=919516&clubid=8880626&sid=19790

My average 11 is rated 96.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to sound arrogant but looking at all the teams on this thread,i would stay i have arguably the best squad in a World Championship. I won't compare it to a Custom or Gold Championship as the setups are alot different so don't try and argue if you are in one of them setups.

See my link in the previous posts to see ...

Proberly not the best but after just one season gotta be up there:

Barcelona - WC9264

Goalkeeper: Valdes

Left Back: Marcelo' date=' Coentrao

Right Back: Alves, Van Der Wiel

Center Back: Pique, Chiellini, Carvalho, Hummels, Subotic

Def: Westermann

Left Mid: Di Maria, Bale

Right Mid: Navas

Defensive Mid: Alonso, Busquets

Center Mid: Khedira, Ramires, Milner

Attacking Mid: Iniesta, Sneijder, Ozil, Gourcuff, Pastore

Wing: Pedro

Forward: Villa, Higuain, Nilmar, Hernandez

Center Forward: Dzeko

Starting:

Valdes

Alves Pique Carvalho Chiellini

Sneijder Alonso Ozil

Iniesta Villa Higuain

My youth squad is very good aswell. All this after one season :P[/center']

Thought ill update it:

Goalkeeper: Neuer

Left Backs: Marcelo, Coentrao

Right Backs: Dani Alves, VDW

Centre Backs: Pique, Chiellini, Carvalho, Subotic, Hummels,

Left Midfeild: Bale

Defensive Midfeilders: Alonso, Busquets

Center Midefeilders: Khedira, Vidal, Ramires

Attacking Midfeilders: Iniesta, Sneijder, Ozil, Gourcuff, Pastore

Wingers: Pedro, Di Maria, Hazard

Forwards: Villa, Hiquain, Falcao, Nilmar, Remy

These are just the 90+ rated lads :)

Thought ill update it:

Goalkeeper: Neuer

Left Backs: Marcelo' date=' Coentrao

Right Backs: Dani Alves, VDW

Centre Backs: Pique, Chiellini, Carvalho, Subotic, Hummels,

Left Midfeild: Bale

Defensive Midfeilders: Alonso, Busquets

Center Midefeilders: Khedira, Vidal, Ramires

Attacking Midfeilders: Iniesta, Sneijder, Ozil, Gourcuff, Pastore

Wingers: Pedro, Di Maria, Hazard

Forwards: Villa, Hiquain, Falcao, Nilmar, Remy

These are just the 90+ rated lads :)[/center']

Sorry but i disagree, you might have improved your squad but you have worsened your first team. This thread should be for teams with a average first team rating of 96 only :D

Sorry but i don't even need to entertain that due to the fact it is in a custom setup and your not even top of the league...
Ha ha ha the setup is locked and your the only manager in Division 1. That must be such a challenge.

Im not top of the league because i dont even bother doing tactics' date=' i dont need to lie about what setup my team is in though do i

:rolleyes:[/center']

Ha ha ha the setup is locked and your the only manager in Division 1. That must be such a challenge.

Seen as you got me started, in your Setup the managed teams are Barca(you) Sevilla,Espanyol,FC Porto, Bayer Leverkusen,Tottenham Hotspur,Villarreal,Bordeaux,Marseille

Deportivo and Fulham. I'd be embarrassed if i was you.

Seen as you got me started' date=' in your Setup the managed teams are Barca(you) Sevilla,Espanyol,FC Porto, Bayer Leverkusen,Tottenham Hotspur,Villarreal,Bordeaux,Marseille

Deportivo and Fulham. I'd be embarrassed if i was you.[/quote']

Embarressed about ? and theres 4 other managers in this setup so unless each person has 3 clubs each then i cant see it happening

:rolleyes:

Dont forget that this must only be for uncompetitive game worlds too ;):P

its not my fault my gameworld is uncompetitive, just because people can't compete with how active i am and leave it. I have tried my hardest to get people to join it. I even sold half my team at one point just to even things out and no one would sell me anyone with the 300m i raised so i stopped helping people out.

Why is no one managing Real' date=' Chelsea, Arsenal, United, Bayern, Inter or Milan ? Wont you let them ?[/quote']

What the hell are you going on about ? Liverpool, Manchester United, Inter & Madrid are managed by my mates the rest of the clubs are free.. not that i have to explain anything to someone i dont even know

:rolleyes:

What the hell are you going on about ? Liverpool' date=' Manchester United, Inter & Madrid are managed by my mates the rest of the clubs are free.. not that i have to explain anything to someone i dont even know
:rolleyes:[/center']

No they are not i am looking at the setup now, teams with the balance showing are unmanaged.

Look

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=761400&action=gameworldclubs_new

No they are not i am looking at the setup now' date=' teams with the balance showing are unmanaged.

Look

[url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?cid=761400&action=gameworldclubs_new[/url]

How can you tell me who and who arent manged in MY pre owned setup, jheeze some people these days.. this is way off topic now anyway so if you wish to chat complete nonsense then feel free to PM/VM me

May i add that link takes me to my clubs page ;)

How can you tell me who and who arent manged in MY pre owned setup' date=' jheeze some people these days.. this is way off topic now anyway so if you wish to chat complete nonsense then feel free to PM/VM me

May i add that link takes me to my clubs page ;)[/center']

If you goto your profile, you can see what game worlds you are in, you can then go to the private setup you created, you can see all the teams in the setup, all the teams without a balance are managed, the teams i said, all the teams with a balance are unmanaged. Thats how i can tell which teams are managed in a preowned setup you own. Any other questions ? You was the one stating to me beat that team, i was only suggesting it would be unfair to use that team to judge you on because it is in a custom game world especially one that is locked.

Dont forget that this must only be for uncompetitive game worlds too ;):P

Mr Adamski you will probably have forgot but you accused me of spamming when i was trying to get people to join the setup, that was a bit harsh but i could see your point, I know my setup isn't the most competetive its 40% full but its not without me trying. It is a open worldchampionship and its not my fault new gameworlds open every day.