Sign in to follow this  
guniek

Help me find a young gk for my team !

Re: Help me find a young gk for my team !

Thank's guys i do agree my szczesny is going to be in top 3 gk's in the world very soon ! And hes from my legia club !!!!!

All the best gk's are getting old and i don't see that many replacements

Thank's guys i do agree my szczesny is going to be in top 3 gk's in the world very soon ! And hes from my legia club !!!!!

Very soon?

Is Kraft really the number one keeper at Bayern now?

Lloris, De Gea, Akinfeev, Neuer to only name a few would disagree with you :)

Yeas but there is tons of great gk's that are reaching 40 and i just dont see the next van der sar or buffon

If you do search for gk's ranked over 90 on sm 8 of them are over 32 and there is only 25 gk's ranked 90 or higher !

And from that i can name 4 that will drop below 90 next time Sm will rank them

Like Wise , Given ,Palop and Frey soon if he stays at number 2 behind Boruc

Akinfeev is a very good gk but CSKA failed to win the championship again

He allowed 22 goals in the season only 3rd best in Russia after Rubin and Zenit (16 and 21 goals allowed )

Russia as a national team is not doing that great either

His last update was in .....2005 !!!! 5 years not touched by SM !!!!

Obviously all of the previous mentioned are great choices, but in a lot of leagues they are either taken already or incredibly expensive.

I agree that Kraft might be one of the best and cheapest bets. Even if Bayern get Nuer over the summer window, Kraft is proving himself in a big way, and will easily sign on somewhere else.

If you want a long shot, Simon Mignolet, who is competing for first choice at Sunderland and will probably compete for the Belgian first slot soon, could be an option. In most English leagues, he is an 85 rated free agent due to the recency of his move.

One thing to do if you're looking for young, rising keepers (which is easily the toughest position to scout for) is look at who gets the most caps for national team's U21 squads. Its definitely not a surefire method, but it can have solid results (with De Gea being the most recent and prolific example).

Some other young(ish) players who are first choice for their clubs and have recent national call-ups/caps:

Guy N'dy Assembé

Raïs M'Bolhi (Intriguing pick, just bounced around the Russian League like a pinball, but had some solid moments for Sofia and is the first choice for Algeria, which looks to be an international squad on the rise)

Murara Neto

Sergio Romero (Could easily be Argentina's first choice for the next 3 World Cups)

Goalkeepers, like fine wine, mature with age. There are still plenty of great 'young' keepers around like Casillas, Reina, Cech,Howard,Lloris, Valdes, Frey, Neuer, Hart, Mandanda, Akinfeev, Stekelenberg all of whom have at least another seven or eight years at the top - if they can avoid injuries.

Please help me find a young talented gk with potential to grow

i only have around 6mil to spend

here are the gk's i picked

please ad your opinion

thank you

bolat

felipe

krul

ulreich

matej delac