Late Scores!

Nealb

Re: Late Scores!

Yea it got like this once before about 18 months ago and then they sorted it out, looks like they need to invest some more in it, as at this rate you'll be lucky to get the result before your next game!

I've got no results in yet and one is on a new gameworld so its not a case of old the game later the result anymore!

Any one tried Goalunited online game yet just out of interest?

Yea it got like this once before about 18 months ago and then they sorted it out' date=' looks like they need to invest some more in it, as at this rate you'll be lucky to get the result before your next game!

I've got no results in yet and one is on a new gameworld so its not a case of old the game later the result anymore!

Any one tried Goalunited online game yet just out of interest?[/quote']

No not tried it. It's getting ridiculous, it's after 2:00 am and still no result from yesterdays game. It need sorting out because it seriously damaging the realism of the game.

As you mention realism I think the most damaging factor to the game at the moment is there was a time if some one put a serverly unfit team out and yours was a 100% fit you would win and so that should be!!!

But lately its not at the weekend I lost 3-0 with a 92 rated 100% fit team to a 90 rated team which after the game had 8 players whos fitness was 9% or less and its not an isolated case lately!!!!