Late Results!

Nealb

Re: Late Results!

Well if your not a gold memeber your getting the site for free so how could you possibly moan ? just come on in the morining or sometime the next day to set your tatics or see your results' date=' its not hard![/center']
i agree' date=' for non gold members you obviously dont take the game that seriously, so just log on the next day. as long as they are in by 8am the next day i see no room for complaints. it is only a problem if they aren't in by that time and you have another game but still cannot set tactics / that message appears.[/quote']

Hmmm don't see anywhere where I wrote I'm not a Gold Member quite the opposite and made it clear my time is limited! Though I wouldn't be surprised if some of you should be grateful that my time is limited as I expect its my taxes which allow some of you to come on all day long!!! :)

Hmmm don't see anywhere where I wrote I'm not a Gold Member quite the opposite and made it clear my time is limited! Though I wouldn't be surprised if some of you should be grateful that my time is limited as I expect its my taxes which allow some of you to come on all day long!!! :)

my comments may not have been in direct reply to you.

also your taxes most definately do not pay anything of mine.

what a strange and rather arrogant statement.......

maybe people have better lifestyles than you, work less and earn more.

Utter garbage.

The general age of people on this game is well under 18, meaning the vast majority will still be in full time education. Meaning for large parts of the day they have the time to go on this site.

Get off your pedestal. What on earth has your taxes got to do with any of this.

If your suggesting only people who are unemployed ( which it sounds like ) can only make time for this game thats ridiculous and offensive, suggesting they have nothing better to do.

I know for a fact there are many people who have full time jobs on this forum yet manage to get on !

But there time , ofcourse is far less precious than yours.

:rolleyes:

Guest JackWWFC

Your taxes also pay for your grotty teeth & broken bones.

Sit down (Iyer Adam) and act your age! Having a pop at the young ones :mad::P

my comments may not have been in direct reply to you.

also your taxes most definately do not pay anything of mine.

what a strange and rather arrogant statement.......

maybe people have better lifestyles than you' date=' work less and earn more.[/quote']

The comment was made because people saying go on this time go on that time, says only one of two things to me either they don't work or there going on in there employers time!

But I do expect there are people who have better lifestyles than me, work less and earn more as I’m not a Bill Gates and your right I can be arrogant but think I’ve earnt the right as I do work hard and have a dam good lifestyle to go with it!

Utter garbage.

The general age of people on this game is well under 18' date=' meaning the vast majority will still be in full time education. Meaning for large parts of the day they have the time to go on this site.

Get off your pedestal. What on earth has your taxes got to do with any of this.

If your suggesting only people who are unemployed ( which it sounds like ) can only make time for this game thats ridiculous and offensive, suggesting they have nothing better to do.

I know for a fact there are many people who have full time jobs on this forum yet manage to get on !

But there time , ofcourse is far less precious than yours.

:rolleyes:[/quote']

Like to know where you get the stat of under 18 from?

Personally I think you will find the average age is a lot higher than that!

As there are a lot of people on games like this who are well over 30, I’m personally 51 or are you saying people who are older don’t know how to use PC’s? lol

Yea your right my time is precious but no precious than anyone else’s! But what I do take offence is people saying when to go on and when not to go on they don’t know me, my life or my commitments and the time restrains that imposes.

So I feel a bit more constructive correspondence would have been nice rather than implying running my life round a game, where as the game is something which fits in with my life or it doesn’t!

I don’t see the problem in that?

As there are a lot of people on games like this who are well over 30' date=' I’m personally 51 or are you saying people who are older don’t know how to use PC’s? lol

Yea your right my time is precious but no precious than anyone else’s! But what I do take offence is people saying when to go on and when not to go on they don’t know me, my life or my commitments and the time restrains that imposes.

So I feel a bit more constructive correspondence would have been nice rather than implying running my life round a game, where as the game is something which fits in with my life or it doesn’t!

I don’t see the problem in that?[/quote']

Taken from a PM with a dev around a year ago and my general experience on SM, which happens to be the general consensus on the forum.

No i didnt say that .... maybe you should take a nap grandpa.

You take offense to that yet take a swipe at many of the current users of SM ? Hypocritical.... yes.

Well considering SM have never stated results should be in a certain point, its clear that the game doesnt fit into your life. Perhaps now is a good time to walk away :)

EDIT: Perhaps i may of worded my original post incorrectly. Im not sure what the average of the SM customer is, certainly, from iv seen the vast majority of people are under the age of 18.

The comment was made because people saying go on this time go on that time' date=' says only one of two things to me either they don't work or there going on in there employers time!

But I do expect there are people who have better lifestyles than me, work less and earn more as I’m not a Bill Gates and your right I can be arrogant but think I’ve earnt the right as I do work hard and have a dam good lifestyle to go with it![/quote']

you havn't earnt the right to be arrogant. how does anybody earn that right? until you get straight A's at school in difficult subjects, earn 90k a year plus and have peoples respect you dont have that right. because some people are probably a lot better than you :)

nearly all games on the internet are played by people under the age of 25. thereby making a majoirty students. 3 year course after uni leaves you at 22.

no' date=' cod, fifa, many games have relseased the infomation and they are all under 25. same with internet games.[/color']

As there are a lot of people on games like this who are well over 30, I’m personally 51 or are you saying people who are older don’t know how to use PC’s? lol

no but figures are there, most gamers are under 25.

I don’t see the problem in that?

the problem came in the strange comment that you pay for anything of mine ?

i have never had benefits of any kind.

anyway this is off topic