Sign in to follow this  
KoA TheMAXIMUS

Gary CAHILL rise?????

I think an England call-up and heavily linked with a top 3 prem club desereves at least a +1 for CAHILL!!! I would have him jump +2 straight to a 90. He is prob top 5 centre backs in the PREM LEAGUE (best league e.g. cap-less!!) Other top 5 CBs are 91-95 in prem league!!! So 90 would not be bad if u put that into the frame!! He is at Bolton wich may keep his rating down (are clubs in leagues capped e.g will bolton player never get passed 88?) Bolton are doin well in the best league in the world!! If brazilian defenders are gonna get to 88 or have already doesnt this mean CAHILL should be ranked MUCH better than them?? If so he should be 90 to show the stature of the quality of good prem league defenders. He's 25 now and should be a starter for me but plays behind Teixiera DOUGLAS who is 23 and 89!!! I bought him off FC TWENTE!!! The Dutch league!!! He's prob not the best defender in the dutch league but he has 89!!!!! CAHILL prob not the best in prem league , but one of them!! So shouldnt he be same or defo higher than one of the best in Holland????? DISGRACE!!:(

Re: Gary CAHILL rise?????

I think an England call-up and heavily linked with a top 3 prem club desereves at least a +1 for CAHILL!!! I would have him jump +2 straight to a 90. He is prob top 5 centre backs in the PREM LEAGUE (best league e.g. cap-less!!) Other top 5 CBs are 91-95 in prem league!!! So 90 would not be bad if u put that into the frame!! He is at Bolton wich may keep his rating down (are clubs in leagues capped e.g will bolton player never get passed 88?) Bolton are doin well in the best league in the world!! If brazilian defenders are gonna get to 88 or have already doesnt this mean CAHILL should be ranked MUCH better than them?? If so he should be 90 to show the stature of the quality of good prem league defenders. He's 25 now and should be a starter for me but plays behind Teixiera DOUGLAS who is 23 and 89!!! I bought him off FC TWENTE!!! The Dutch league!!! He's prob not the best defender in the dutch league but he has 89!!!!! CAHILL prob not the best in prem league ' date=' but one of them!! So shouldnt he be same or defo higher than one of the best in Holland????? DISGRACE!!:([/quote']

i agree with you also the same goes for michael dawson. i really hope one of the top 6 buy him then he could reach 92 at least.

have you guys actually seen him play to say he deserve a +2 Wow is not even that good. just because 3 top teams are interested in doesn't mean he deserve a rise

English players are so overrated

so are many arsenal players but there you go...

ofcourse I know that walcott is overrated......................

denilson is overrated by wenger

cahill is not worth 20 million thats the fact only reason is that price it because is english simple

no one here said hes worth 20 million and i agree english players are overated but cahill is in my opinion one of the best english center-backs

england future x1

fraser forster

kieran trippier-phil jones-chris smalling-kieran gibbs

jordan henderson-jack rodwell-jack wilshere

theo walcott-andy carroll-danny welbeck

no one here said hes worth 20 million and i agree english players are overated but cahill is in my opinion one of the best english center-backs

england future x1

fraser forster

kieran trippier-phil jones-chris smalling-kieran gibbs

jordan henderson-jack rodwell-jack wilshere

theo walcott-andy carroll-danny welbeck

Yes I agree aswell is a future english player blah blah blah..... no disrespect

20 million is the amount bolton wanted for him that makes him overrated in my eyes because is not worth that money

i have seen him play an he is a stalwart at the back, could easily walk into any top team an be they're rock. English players do cost a lot of money but he is international material. I think he should rise. He hasnt risen since 2009!!!!! 2010 waqs a HUGE year for him and it didnt credit it with a plus 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 Maybe, and that depends alot on where Bolton end up in the table, so I doubt he will rise in the next review, but why does he deserve +2, thats a bit too much. Remember not alot of teams out of the top 5 or 6 in the table have a 90 rated player.