BowesFC - Request An Avatar Thread

Guest Scout Maker

Re: BowesFC - Request An Avatar Thread

Pastore avatar for me please!!!!!

And one question : how can i put big photos under my comments like WayneRooney10 and Scout Maker have????

It's a signature mate, go to your User CP and on the left hand side it should say "Edit signature" somewhere and then you can add one just like you would with an avatar.

Hope this helps. ;)

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Riferimento: Re: BowesFC - Request An Avatar Thread Hope you like it Hope you like it Never done anything with a badge before so didnt know what to do with it if im hone

Re: BowesFC - Request An Avatar Thread Hope you like it

Re: BowesFC Request A Avatar Thread That picture quality was so poor i didnt even atempt it ' date=' ive done you two though one in the style you wanted and another as i dont think that the fir

It's a signature mate' date=' go to your User CP and on the left hand side it should say "Edit signature" somewhere and then you can add one just like you would with an avatar.

Hope this helps. ;)[/quote']

I am very happy!!!! :D:D:D Thank you for your help. I will try to make one soon!!! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH my friend

Guest Scout Maker

I am very happy!!!! :D:D:D Thank you for your help. I will try to make one soon!!! THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH my friend

No problem mate. :)

Re: Riferimento: Re: BowesFC - Request An Avatar Thread

Wayne Rooney avatars please ? Thanks mate :D

wayne-rooney-latest-hair-transplant.jpg

Hope you like it :)

Pastore avatar for me please!!!!!

And one question : how can i put big photos under my comments like WayneRooney10 and Scout Maker have????

javierpastore3.jpg

Can I have an AFC wimbledon logo avatar.

Cheers

kingmeadow3.jpg

Never done anything with a badge before so didnt know what to do with it if im honest' date=' neither less i hope you like it :)[/center']

Hi bowes can i have an andrea pirlo avatar of this season?:D

Andrea-Pirlo-celebrates-a-006.jpg

Hope you like it

When you have time' date=' can you try to make me a Robben avatar? Thank you very much ;)[/quote']

ArjenRobben1.jpg

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: BowesFC - Request An Avatar Thread

javierpastore3.jpg

kingmeadow3.jpg

Never done anything with a badge before so didnt know what to do with it if im honest' date=' neither less i hope you like it :)

[img']http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/BowesFC/Andrea-Pirlo-celebrates-a-006.jpg[/img]

Hope you like it

ArjenRobben1.jpg

Thank matee :D

nick-carle.jpgEmerton.jpgEmerton2.jpg

Tried something new on the second Emerton one but put the original edit up aswell just incase you didnt like it.. hope you like them :)

They're all pretty cool! Personally think they get better from right to left. Just otu of interest, Ive noticed you always have the player a bit off centre and to one side, any reason for that? And my other suggestion would be to maybe consider trying text although from back in the day when Id make some avatars text often destroyed the image, but if you get the text right it looks even better

They're all pretty cool! Personally think they get better from right to left. Just otu of interest' date=' Ive noticed you always have the player a bit off centre and to one side, any reason for that? And my other suggestion would be to maybe consider trying text although from back in the day when Id make some avatars text often destroyed the image, but if you get the text right it looks even better[/quote']

Personally feel they look better to the side, ill have to have a little play around and try a couple with it not being too one side.. yeah text can be a bit iffy on a avatar, i do try and stay clear of it but like you said can look good if you can get the font right

Guest Daniyal

marknoble.jpgmarknoble2.jpg

Tried something different with the second one

which i must admit i think looks pretty sweet' date=' hope you like them though :)[/center']

Thank you so much!!!

Re: Riferimento: Re: BowesFC - Request An Avatar Thread

javierpastore3.jpg

kingmeadow3.jpg

Never done anything with a badge before so didnt know what to do with it if im honest' date=' neither less i hope you like it :)

[img']http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m629/BowesFC/Andrea-Pirlo-celebrates-a-006.jpg[/img]

Hope you like it

ArjenRobben1.jpg

Thank you!!!!