BowesFC - Request An Avatar Thread

BowesFC

Re: BowesFC - Request An Avatar Thread

UK-Tinie_Tempah12.jpgUK-Tinie_Tempah1.jpg

Done one with text on but put the finished product up before text just in case you didnt like it :P hope you like them' date=' feel free to request another one :)[/center']

They are wicked cheers mate, they are both cool not sure which one i like more!! What program do you use to make them - just curious :)

They are wicked cheers mate' date=' they are both cool not sure which one i like more!! What program do you use to make them - just curious :)[/quote']

Anytime

:)

And i use 3 programs:

Gimp 2 - To do the placement of the photo into avatar size (100x100)

Paint.net - To apply textures

Picnik - To add lighting and various things like that

Anytime

And i use 3 programs:

Gimp 2 - To do the placement of the photo into avatar size (100x100)

Paint.net - To apply textures

Picnik - To add lighting and various things like that

Oh right, thats interesting, thought they were created on Photoshop, never heard of paint.net is it a downloadable program??

You're avatars are of a very high standard - they've got really good composition and i like your use of textures.

Oh right' date=' thats interesting, thought they were created on Photoshop, never heard of paint.net is it a downloadable program??

You're avatars are of a very high standard - they've got really good composition and i like your use of textures.[/quote']

Nah Photoshop is to complex for my little brain

:P.. yeah paint.net is a free software you download, is quite easy when you use it a few times but is very limited compared to the likes of photoshop

cheers mate, kind words :)

Nah Photoshop is to complex for my little brain
:P.. yeah paint.net is a free software you download' date=' is quite easy when you use it a few times but is very limited compared to the likes of photoshop

cheers mate, kind words :)[/center']

No problem, was just looking through your portfolio very impressive

I know what you mean about Photoshop, i might have a look at this paint.net sounds like a neat little program.

No problem' date=' was just looking through your portfolio very impressive

I know what you mean about Photoshop, i might have a look at this paint.net sounds like a neat little program.[/quote']

Thanks

:) few things in there im quite proud of but alot of it was when i was first starting and was quite lazy back then so didnt bother adjusting the textures over the face ect so just left it there :o haha

Gimp 2 is also a free software you download aswell, can do a bit more on there aswell but where im used to paint.net ive just stuck with that.. but yeah if you get to download it just have a look around the web at tutorials on the program/s you get and just add your own touch :P:)

Thanks
:) few things in there im quite proud of but alot of it was when i was first starting and was quite lazy back then so didnt bother adjusting the textures over the face ect so just left it there :o haha

Gimp 2 is also a free software you download aswell' date=' can do a bit more on there aswell but where im used to paint.net ive just stuck with that.. but yeah if you get to download it just have a look around the web at tutorials on the program/s you get and just add your own touch :P:)[/center']

Ok mate, thanks for the pointers, will have a look at them both tomorrow :)