BowesFC - Request An Avatar Thread

BowesFC

Guest Leddy

Re: BowesFC - Request An Avatar Thread

Shane Long ava or Ian Harte, depends on how good it is might make it as a profile pic as my ava right now is pretty much out of this world :P

Mike I'm going to have to admit.........you do way better avatars than I could ever dream of doing :P

Please could I request an Iain Hume one with text like on the Wilshere one please? :)

1300229710-iain-hume.jpg

Hope you like it' date=' feel free to request another one if you dont Ben :)[/center']

quite an odd request but could you do a sig for me with

chuck-carlton-businessman-sitting-in-corner-with-dunce-hat.jpg

and an arrow saying cristianoballotelli

also maybe a image of rooney 64995-manchester-uniteds-wayne-rooney-scores-against-manchester-city-from-an.jpg

obviously cropping could be done but im cluess to whether this is even possible !

also this is request an avatar thread, is this ok to request a sig here ?

sorry if it is the wrong place this is the first time ive even bothered with sigs tbh ! :o

Quite an odd request but could you do an avatar for me with Hulk Hogan in his NWO days. If you dont know what I'm going on about just type in NWO Hogan in google and there's alot of pics.

Thank you very much if you can.

hulk-hogan-nwo_display_image.jpg

Couldnt really find a HQ picture to work with so just went with the best i could find' date=' if you want to request another one feel free or if you can find a HQ picture you wish to have then feel free to send it my way :)[/center']

quite an odd request but could you do a sig for me with and an arrow saying cristianoballotelli

also maybe a image of rooney

obviously cropping could be done but im cluess to whether this is even possible !

also this is request an avatar thread' date=' is this ok to request a sig here ?

sorry if it is the wrong place this is the first time ive even bothered with sigs tbh ! :o[/quote']

Dont do Sig's anymore im afraid, if you want a avatar though feel free to request one :)

hulk-hogan-nwo_display_image.jpg

Couldnt really find a HQ picture to work with so just went with the best i could find' date=' if you want to request another one feel free or if you can find a HQ picture you wish to have then feel free to send it my way :)[/center']

Its Awesome thank you very much :)