Sign in to follow this  
singh is king

- World Championship 10688 Tranfer/Match Report

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWVNVTqVWHvmqHOGQYzT1Du-jhEGMy-Fn4WZjEsM1xbanY9tKdIg

Lazio have appointed Sven Goran Erriksson as the club's new manager on a five-and-a-half-year deal.

Sven- replaces Edoardo Reja, who was sacked on Monday.

"I am honoured and privileged to have been given this opportunity at one of the truly great clubs in Italian football," said the 21 year old.

Sven, who has also managed various top clubs in the past, will be officially unveiled at a news conference at 1430 GMT on Thursday.

I bring great drive, desire and commitment.It is my aim to build on that now and take this club forward

Lazio manager Sven

As a manager Sven has taken charge of more than 1000 games, though the majority of those were not in the german League.

"I understand what this club means to its supporters," Sven added on Thrusday.

"Throughout the football world people recognise that this is a unique club in many ways, with supporters who are second to none in their loyalty, passion and devotion for the team.

"I'm not a Lazio fan of course, but I'm a football person with a love of the game and I can assure you I bring great drive, desire and commitment to the job.

"I have always managed teams that have played attacking positive football, something I know the supporters here appreciate.

"At the same time I intend to focus on developing exciting young players through the club's excellent Academy and development squad, and I know the board here at Biancazzurri are very committed to that too."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNmwJs28ipS4FfF53zBOF67uKFdV-5u2lRwGZOxIgLvnzBlGfM

Svens First Traning Session With The Aquilotti

Re: Lazio - World Championship 10688 Tranfer/Match Report

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWvQs_0wNPX2ToZOcoM6A7-s0ImjNOP-OF7QyNKYSb_ruRBeuDAA

Lazio have had an £15.5Million bid for Anderlecht forward Romelu Lukaku rejected, as it was dependent on a number of clauses and performance related payments, according to BBC. Lazio made an initial offer of £14.5m offer last Night which was rejected, and Anderlecht have knocked back the latest bid as they want £17m cash up front for the 17-year-old striker.

Last night it was revealed that Sven Goran Erriksson was prepared to let promising youngster Mario Zarate join Anderlecht on loan for a season to sweeten the deal, but even this hasn’t forced the Belgium side into a deal.

Lazio boss Sven is keen to bring in the Striker as he looks to reshuffle his strikers ahead of next season, with Zarate attracting interest from italy and edging closer to the exit door as he has still to agree a contract extension.Perhaps more worryingly for Sven is the news that Brazilian Striker Hernanes is attrating interest from the big clubs.That may mean Lazio losing two strikers

Re: Lazio - World Championship 10688 Tranfer/Match Report

Zarate On His Way Out

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeJS3jJyTAA_xl-YrGpA2skYXmzOOP-6f25cwSZuiGeph6KVEQ

Lazio's Moura Zarate wants to leave The high-flyers Blue and white, claiming his relationship with "certain executives and individuals" at the club "has broken down beyond repair".

But Lazio's Inspirational Midfielder Mauro Zarate said " he had no personal issue with manager Sven, despite their seemingly fractious relationship."

He also thanked manager Sven Erriksson for his "understanding and support".

It is understood that one of the Executive that Zarate has fallen out with the Groundsmen.The club earlier in the day confirmed they had accepted a transfer request from the argentinian playmaker.

"In a statement released earlier in the day, Lazio expressed its displeasure at Zarate move to hand in a transfer request."The club remains disappointed by this situation and particularly with the actions of Mauro Zarate representative," said the Lazio manager in a statement.

Re: - World Championship 10688 Tranfer/Match Report

atletico-badge.jpg

Atletico Madrid appointed new manager Eric to be their new manager. After a poor start for the former manager Sánchez Flores, Eric looking to turn the table around.

Already had some deals agreed on.

Eric will be looking forward to have Zableta, Zarate and Kjaer on the team. he said "I am please to say that the 3 players will be joining us within the next 24 hours. of course i am sad to see Forlan leave but in order to change the table around i have no other choice left."

3486302201_787eda72cb.jpg

The race to sign Neymar heats up as Santos is about to make their decision today. Currently there are 8 bids on him by Chelsea, Bremen, Fiorentina, Lyon, City, Shaktar, Sevilla, Everton and Bordeaux. Santos is still waiting on some last minute bids before they accept the best deal for them.

1295037684is5.jpg

SHOCK DEVELOPMENTS IN MADRID

Real Madrid have appointed Kari as their new manager, as Jose Mourinho walks away after admitting he is not capable of bringing the club the success they crave.

Following the shock arrival of Kari was the bombshell news that there were to be drastic changes in the current regime, and no player was safe from the axe.

Kari immediately set about the task of transforming the club, and armed with a shopping list of players went out to negotiate deals for some of the World's best players:

fernando-torres-tattoo.jpg

Torres in his Atletico days.

The first player to sign was ex Atletico Madrid striker Fernando Torres, who was once quoted as saying he would never sign for Real Madrid, so what changed his mind:

Torres: I have massive respect for Kari, and once i heard about the plans for this new revolutionary team it was the easiest decision of my life. I hope to score many goals here and win many trophies.

The 26 year old Spaniard, who has already been capped 82 times for Spain, scored 65 goals in 102 games at Liverpool and will be hoping to reproduce that kind of goalscoring form for Real Madrid.

Wayne-Rooney-Manchester-United-Champions-Leag_889134.jpg

Wayne Rooney

As Torres arrived so did his new strike partner, Englands Wayne Rooney. The striker had reportedly become unsettled in Manchester and was eager for a move, and Madrid was the perfect destination for him.

Rooney: As soon as i heard Real Madrid wanted me i knew i just had to come here. The players they have and are looking to sign are world class and i cant wait to start playing for this amazing club.

The 25 year old has been capped 67 times by England, and played over 200 games for Manchester United.

Xavi.jpg

Xavi playing for Barcelona

The biggest shock though came as Real Madrid announced the signing of lifelong Barcelona star Xavi. The midfield ace was a product of Barca's youth academy, and had been at the club since 1997. So what prompted him to cross the divide and sign for Barca's hated rivals?

Xavi:I had an excellent time at Barcelona, and enjoyed much success. But after 13 years it was time for a change, when i initially heard of Madrid's interest i was wary, but once i sat down and spoke with them and heard their vision for the club i just knew i had to be part of it.

Xavi played a total of 370 games for the Catalonian club, and has racked up 98 caps for Spain.

Kari:I am delighted with the 3 players we have brought in so far, i am a massive fan of all of them and i know they will be terrific for this football club. We are looking at bringing in several new players in the coming days to add to our quality and give us a real chance of winning some silverwear this season.

Rumours have been circulating about the next bunch of potential transfers with internet forums awash with suggestions that Dani Alves is having a medical at the club. Patrice Evra has also been very strongly linked with the club, as has Serbian defender Nemanja Vidic. Whether theres any truth in these rumours is yet to be confirmed, but expect further developments soon.

atletico-badge.jpg

Transfer News

aguero.jpg

I am looking to sell him, if no serious offer comes in, i will keep him for a long long time.

Transfer in

Paulo-Zabaleta.jpg

Signed him from City for 12mil. he will be my starting RB.

simon-kjaer1.jpg

My stars signing, Will be my starting CB with Godin :)

MauroZarate_1775563.jpg

My back up striker behind Aguero.

140px-VfB_Stuttgart_Logo.svg.png

Just two days after Mario Focsa has taken charge of Stuttgart , He announces his first Signing..

parejo123.jpg

Daniel Parejo --The Spanish Under 21 International Signs from Getafe for 1.6 Million Pounds plus Falcao Elson and Mamadou Bah..

Mario Focsa also announced that Parejo doesn't have a starting place in the first eleven just yet..But there is no doubt that he's a fantastic player

HeaderLyon.png

Lyon Appoint New Manager

001_Lacombe.png

In a statement released by the club earlier in the week, Lyon chairman Jean-Michel Aulas has named unknown manager, Richard Lobb, as the replacement for Claude Puel, who left the French club last week. Aulas apparently believed that the club was heading in the wrong direction under Puel, and their strained relationship off the pitch had the potential to damage the club that Aulas has built since 1987.

Although Lobb will be mainly responsible for the tactical side of the club, Aulas has also appointed club legend and former manager, Bernard Lacombe (pictured aboved) to aid with the day-to-day running of the team, as well as acting as the link between manager and chairman, which is similar to the role Lacombe has carried out at the club for the past 10 years, where he has acted as Aulas' "special advisor" in all matters football as well as being instrumental in the arrivals of the many talented Brazilians that have graced Stade de Gerland over recent years, including Edmilson, Fred, Cacapa, Cris and Juninho Pernambucano. Lacombe is expected to be the face of the management team in the media.

Lyon's new management team can expect their first test at Stade de Gerland against Sevilla on Saturday, with players like Fabiano and Jesus Navas expecting to cause some troubles for Lyon's defence, with Brazilian centre back Cris hoping for a good performance against his compatriot after being relieved of his captaincy duties by Lyon's new management, being replaced by French defensive midfielder Jérémy Toulalan.

New Lyon Signing Abidal Returns Home

002_Abidal.png

Lyon's Bernard Lacombe was available outside their Centre Tola Vologe headquarters for interviews today, mainly regarding the club's latest acquisition, Éric Abidal, who is set to complete his transfer from Barcelona pending a medical, with youngsters Miralem Pjanic and Maxime Gonalons heading in the opposite direction.

Abidal, 31, has already spoke of his excitement of returning to his hometown club, stating that although he would've been very happy to finish his career at Barcelona, Lyon are the only other club he would've considered joining, having previously spent a successful spell there before his move to the Catalan giants. Although having played at left-back for the most part of his career, Abidal is said to be looking forward to forging a successful partnership in the centre of the defence with Cris, who he lined up alongside during his previous spell at Lyon, allowing the exciting young left-back, Aly Cissokho to continue his role in the Lyon defense. Since the departures of Jean-Alain Boumsong and Mathieu Bodmer, Lyon have struggled to find someone to partner Cris at the back, with Diakhaté being seen as cover, rather than a permanent partner, Dejan Lovren not being ready for League 1 football just yet, and new club captain Jérémy Toulalan being prefered in his position sitting just ahead of the back 4, Abidal is seen to be the perfect fit for the biggest hole in the Lyon team.

The move hasn't completely been welcomed by the fans of the club, some who still see Abidal as a traitor for leaving for Barcelona in the first place, with others being more concerned at the loss of two players seen as key players in the Lyon side for many years to come. Lacombe expressed that whilst he understood the fan's concerns, Lyon are already very well covered in their 2 positions, with Gonalons unlikely to shake Toulalan from the first team, and Pjanic in rotation with Kim Kallstrom and Ederson behind playmaker Yoann Gourcuff in the first team.

On a quieter front, Lyon have signed two young prospects in Lorenzo Crisetig from Inter, and Haris Vuckic from Newcastle, as well has having offers accepted for French prospects Josuha Guilavogui and Raphael Varane from Saint-Etienne and Lens, both who are yet to agree personal terms with the Rhone-Alpes team. Lyon still hope to push through a few more deals before the first game against Sevilla, as well as being willing to listen to offers for Reveillere, Kallstrom, Ederson, Delgado and Lisandro.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQBYz_pKiBC-rZNuH_k22kwMe7dgcaLuU76OgPQPl0Vwh5LRRrMRw&t=1

Stuttgart Sign two more players

12775663403d2a5992aec5f8371d466281829bcd561266682408.jpeg

Andrea Coda Signs a 2 Year Contract With Stuttgart...Coda is going to have a salary of £27,750 per turn...The new Manager said that Coda is a great addition at the back and he'll certainly be very helpful..

At the Presentation Conference Coda said that Despite the competition over him ..Germany was always his first choice , I can't wait to start training with my new team and meet my new team-mates..

1565830685-03072010224256.jpg

Asamoah Gyan is Stuttgart's third signing this season..The Ghanaian International has move to Germany From Sunderland..The player announced that he moved from Sunderland fallowing Bent's move to Aston Villa..

Mario Focsa said that Gyan is certainly his best decision so far and he's certainly a great addition to our squad..Pogrebnyak is going to be our main man Up front while Gyan is going to fight with Cacau for a starting place..Gyan will have a salary of £31,200 per turn..

1295037684is5.jpg

MADRID SPLASH THE CASH AGAIN

Real Madrid have continued their spending spree with several more high profile players arriving at the Bernabeue.

dani_alves.jpg

One time Barcelona hero Dani Alves

After days of speculation it was finally confirmed as Dani Alves shocked Barcelona fans as he followed in the footsteps of teammate Xavi and agreed to sign for Real Madrid. Manager Kari is delighted to have secured Alves' services:

Kari: Dani Alves is the best right back in the world and it is a real coup for us to manage to bring him to Madrid. He will fit in perfectly with us and will provide a real threat down the right hand side of the pitch linking up with Ronaldo.

_41207108_evra_pa.jpg

Vidic and Evra

Madrid also struck a deal with Manchester United to bring Patrice Evra and Nemanja Vidic to the club. The defending duo had been a key part in a rock solid defence at Man United, and will be hoping to recreate that succesful partnership in Madrid.

Kari: In Patrice and Nemanja we have signed the best left back and best centre back in the world. They will be absolutely fundamental to our hopes this coming season, and hopefully for many more.

silva.jpg

Jerome-Boateng.jpg

boyatapic-994805019.jpg

Madrid also completed the triple swoop of David Silva, Jerome Boateng and Dedryck Boyata from Manchester City. Boateng and Boyata are expected to provide cover for the defence, while David Silva could be pushing for a starting role.

article-1291135738004-0C02747D000005DC-646060_466x310.jpg

Phil Jones

18 year old defender Phil Jones was snapped up from Blackburn Rovers. The centre back is seen as the new John Terry and under Kari's tutelage he is likely to fulfill all his potential.

pablo_piatti.jpg

Pablo Piatti

21 year old Argentinian attacker Pablo Piatti signed a 5 year contract after Almeria reluctantly accepted Real's offer for their prized asset.

Kari: Pablo is immensely talented, he has phenomenal skill and ability and i believe he will be one of the best players in the world for a long time to come. At Madrid we are giving him the platform his ability deserves and i cant wait to see him playing for us.

38663_1290283424.jpg38147_1253233485.jpg40062_1278279983.jpg

3 other players were brought into the club, 21 year old Icelandic star Gylfi Sigurdsson joined from TSG Hoffenheim, 20 year old German Ilkay Gundogan signed from Nurnberg, and 18 year old Japanese wonderkid Takashi Usami joined from Gamba Osaka.

Kari also slammed reports that Cristiano Ronaldo was set to leave the club.

Kari: Ronaldo is our star man and is simply irreplaceable. It would take a deal of ridiculous proportions for us to even consider selling him.

Kari did confirm though that they had received offers for the player, but described them as "laughable".

Real Madrid's opening game of the season is tonight against Fiorentina.

English-Premier-League-Manchester-City-news-update-January-13,-2011-52671.jpg

BIG CITY SPENDERS

Manchester City last night announced the name of 3 big name signings, Carlos Puyol, Bastian Schweinsteiger and Mesut Ozil are now City players, Manager Jack Simpson said this in an interview

I'm delighted with the players we've managed to bring in, I'm speechless but hopefully they will help us get promoted and fight for the big title

Also Ranocchia has joined City for a fee around 14million

Mesut-ozil.jpg

Ozil playing for Germany in the World Cup

However with all these big name signing City have had to let players go in the other direction such as David Silva, Kompany, Kolo Toure, De Jong, Milner, and Boateng, Jack was asked if he was upset with the lose of some big named stars and he said

No I'm not, Players move on and start a new life at a club but when i came here i wanted to get rid off the dead wood and bring in some even better players.

Also rumours all over Sky Sports News say that Viera and Wright Philips are on the move and that Felix Bastians is having a medical at City plus an Unnamed Star is set to join the sky blues.

Lastly rumours spreading around the blue side of Manchester is that they could be selling a big star striker who could it be Tevez, Dzeko or Adebayor?

Official, Lazio Have Signed Moussa Sissoko, Jesus Gamez and Dario Conca

Signings Galore At Lazio

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQm6GmIiccdW_uBNGCmisnJNtRXwvZKjqpUV69kLt2fWyDeS9R2rw

Moussa Sissoko

Fee:11.7M

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzOGMBV2yYxdmuSScktIi7JQT2H6cRGu0Bhp9L0c8M1HDYX6FO

Jesus Gamez

Fee:7.9M

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRRgfXhW-70vAk9plwOxBuIrTnz9xP8MiCngUkIpyYDboHH9z5SA

Dario Conca

Fee:7.8M

Italian powerhouse Lazio have completed the transfers of Moussa Sissoko and Dario Conca. Additionally, they've wrapped up the signing of Jesus Gamez from Malaga.

The Italian side have reportedly paid Toulouse a fee in the region of €11M million to secure the services of 21 Moussa Sissoko. The Midfielder has signed a contract until the summer of 2015 with his new club.

Malaga allowed 27-year-old Jesus Gamez to leave on a free transfer and Lazio didn't hesitate to offer the Spaniard ace a 5 year contract.

The 25-year-old Dario Conca started his professional career with Argentinian Side River Plate and joined Fluminense in the summer of 2009.

He had since developed into a key player, thus earning himself a €7.79M move to Lazio. The Midfielder has signed a contract until the summer of 2015.

QPR striker Adel Taarabt has joined Fc Porto.

TY7wB-GRFak

Taarabt 21, is out of contract this summer and Fc Porto boss Manveer Sidhu hinted last month that there was a "good chance" he would arrive.

"Porto were not alone in making an offer. There were approaches from Lazio. Bolton Wanderers. Sevilla. Everton.

"QPR offered me a contract extension that was almost impossible to refuse, financially - the figures were very close to those offered by Fc Porto.

"I have always loved Porto's football. I know I will have to adapt, but I have experience of playing the short passing game.

JOWlYa0LkuQ

Taarabt claims he would have agreed to prolong his deal at QPR had they not taken so long offering him a contracy extension.

"They should have offered me something a year earlier," he said. "I think the club and I did not understand each other. It was clear to me that if they did not extend my contract in 2009, I would have the right to leave, but then they blocked my move. I didn't take that well.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREJRMz9RqFWHLzaBXMc0XQVfYyJWbJVnYt0DCxOR23sVk6JANJtjLbft2d

Atlético Madrid 0-1 Fc Porto

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREJRMz9RqFWHLzaBXMc0XQVfYyJWbJVnYt0DCxOR23sVk6JANJtjLbft2d

Porto managed to pull of a win under new manager Manveer Sidhu.The goals were scores were C.RODRIGUEZ 72min.The goals were assisted by J ROLANDO.The man of the match went to the Everton forward RODRIGUEZ.

After the game i managed to talk with manager Manveer sidhu " I am happy with the way the my boys have played specially C RODRIGUEZ. He played a great game if he keeps it up.if he keep it up he will get into the first team."

Everton is playing against Arsenal at Estádio do Dragão in the weekend. it will be a game to watch.

VfL Wolfsburg announce a new signing

wolfsburg.jpg

Today, at a press conference manager Kristo Laur announced a new signing for Wolfsburg.

Wright-Phillips.jpg

Shaun Wright-Phillips joins Wolfsburg on a 4 year contract.

Kristo Laur : In Shaun, we can see a lot of potential for the future.He will get his playing time and he will be able to show his talents to the world.

This news came shortly after the club announced that star striker Grafite will be heading out of Germany.

Shaun Wright-Phillips : I'm very happy that Wolfsburg snapped me up.This is an amazing club and some of the worlds best staff and coaches work here.My goals for the season are simple, score as many goals as i can and help my new team to the title.

0,,12562%7E8936783,00.jpg

The Power From Germany Is Calling On English Blood!

With Scott Parker already in to there side, Werder Bremen have came to a second deal with English side West Ham United, this deal will see Mark Noble head off to Germany with just over one million pound plus Daniel Jensen and Jurica Vranjes heading to the London out fits.

Manager Di Canio has told press he is watching Matthew Upson and he could be the final peace to the jigsaw here at Bremen.

ng1045721.jpg?type=big

Tottenham Have Crouch We Now Have Our Tower!

With Tottenham the team geting all the talk about having a big man up front, Werder Bremen have gone out and managed to sign ex Valencia ST Nikola Zigic. The big Serb has signed a 2 year deal with Werder Bremen and manager Di Canio has told press we now have Naldo (CB) and Zigic (ST) we are getting some real big players in our XI this season.

2012141468.jpg

New Player Moves To Germany From Greece!

Today Greek Defender Vassilis Torosidis has joined up with Werder Bremen in a deal that sore Fring's leave to join Greek sideOlympiacos manager Paolo Di Canio has said the 25 year old has a lot to give to our side and we was happy to give up the ever aging Midfielder to bring him in.

Manager Says There Will Be More Signing!

Manager Paolo Di Canio has said this is not the end of the deals there will be more players leaving and more signing but we are happy with the way the team is looking for the season ahead.

PREDICTED DROPPER GIVEN

SIGNS 3 YEAR DEAL

WITH TURKISH GIANTS

GALATASARAY

images?q=tbn:UujtBOUpaV8ymM::www.premiershiptalk.com

Manager racky is said to be delighted to have a quick fire keeper that will slot directly in to first team action although he has admited he also has plans to hunt for a new club back up..

Rumour suggest that Given was thretend by turkish maffia 2 sign for the club or risk himself and family being sleighed.. within a matter of minutes all paper work was completed and on departure from the grounds he was handed a thourough bread 3 legged donkey 2 feast on then warned it must last him and his family 3 week!!!..

Manager racky has said there will be more dealings both internal and external over the next couple of days..

GSKLOGO_B5674.jpg

GALATASARAY TO TIE UP

MIGHTY FIRST TEAM

FORWARD!

patrick-helmes-120x120-en.jpg?

Helmes on arrival to club medical

Over the next 24 hour the arrival of marksman Patrick Helmes is set to be unveiled by Manager Daniel Ratcliffe.. Having had a bid accepted today for the German striker Ratcliffe was said to be over the moon at capturing a solid first team forward..

Lazio Complete Vaclac Kadlec Transfer

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8l7688Rao1zZHCF0Bgf5tigQ8EziO9HPScMO9FKg7BQVcbjWxHrt-7wZs7Q

Division 3 hopefuls Lazio have completed the transfer Of Sparta Praha Czech Midfielder Vaclac Kadlec for an undisclosed fee. Kadlec has signed a four-year deal at Lazio.

The Italian giants are preparing their team for the new season and head coach Sven Goran Erriksson was eager to add some more Creativity in the final third.

This Is What Sparta Praha Manager Had To Say Regarding The Transfer,

"We are sad to see Kadlec leave the club, but this transfer will benefit the club in the long term. Sparta are happy with the transfer fee received for the player, as it almost matches our asking price," said Sparta chairman on the club's official website.

Kadlec made it clear that he was absolutely delighted with the deal and that he's looking forward to playing with his new club

Official: Josue Signed For Atletico Madrid

20-05-09_Josue_gross.jpg

Josue Signed a 2 years deal with Atletico Madrid,it come through shortly after Atletico missed out on Becks.

Josue said: I am very happy to be in this team, i am surprised but also very pleased to be here.

Eric said:I am pleased that Josue is in our team, we need an experience player like him to lead our young and inexperience players.He will be our captain. I now can tell to all our fans that we will aim for top 10 this season, as we have the player to deliver the killing blow.

sky%20sports.jpg

OUT

4 Players leave Stuttgart for 1st team football..

The fallowing players left the club for the fallowing fees :

Player ----- Fee

Daniel Didavi £1.9M

Pekka LAGERBLOM £989k

Sebastian ENDERLE £520k

Thomas GEYER £775k

IN

Jerome Thomas

1942613896-23092009002524.jpg

Jerome Thomas joins Suttgart from West Bromwich Albiol for a deal believed to be around £1.0M & J.AUDEL..

Jerome signed a 2 Years with a salary of £21,900 per Turn

Jerome said

I'm very disappointed to leave West Brom as I loved it there but when you are wanted by a club like Stuttgart It's very hard to turn them down..

Albert Crusat

crusat%2520en%2520valladolid%2520ficticia.jpg

Albert Crusat joins from Getafe in an exchange deal for S.OKAZAKI & S.SCHIPPLOCK..Crusat signed a 3 Years with a salary of £27,750 per Turn..

Albert said

I know it's going to be hard to Adapt to the German style of Football but I'm sure that the Manager wouldn't have paid that much for me if he didn't believe in me..

Aleksandr Samedov

c0bd4eeafc0286c66ddca214896028cc.jpg

Aleksandr Samedov joins from Dynamo Moskva fallowing the move of his Team mate Vladimir Gabulov to Stuttgart..

Aleksandr signed a 2 Years contract with a salary of £28,200 per Turn...Gabulov is now Stuttgarts Second most expensive transfer this Season after Asamoah Gyan..The Deal is believed to be around £3.4M + Tobias RATHGEB & Matthias SCHWARZ ....

Gabulov said

I don't speak English to well at the moment But I am happy to join Stuttgart..

This is what the Manager had to say about his signings..

I am Extremely happy that the club agreed to bring these great footballers..They will certainly help me to mount a serious promotion Challenge..All 3 of them are wingers as My only Winger Gebhart got injured in the last league game..

At the moment..I don't have a favourite which means they are gonna have to fight for their position..

YaYa The Man Joined Atletico Madrid!

95082.jpg

Earlier Today, Fans surrounded inside Vicente Calderón Stadium to see their new man Yaya Toure.

Some fans said that they are very happy to have yaya inside the team but also sad that Diego Costa and Dominguez left the club in the swap deal. But they believe Eric is doing the right way to keep the club going.

Yaya Said:

I am shocked that i joined Atl madrid rather then Roma, i respect my Former Manager Jack. I am also happy to be in this club as the club had just signed josue, i hope i can pair up with him and also hope that we could win alot of matches.

New signing at Wolfsburg

wolfsburg-logo.png

Today, new signing Alessandro Del Piero was presented to the fans at german outfit VfL Wolfsburg.

adp_gesturing_netherlands_1.jpg

Del Piero, now 36 brings tons of experience to a quite young Wolfsburg side who are planning to fight for promotion this season in division 2.Del piero joins Wolfsburg on 2 year contract with a salary of £53,850 per Turn.

Reporter : What do you think about VfL Wolfsburg and their fans ?
Del Piero : Well.I think that this organisation is fantastic.I phoned my good friend Diego Forlan when the bid was made and he spoked very highly of this club, so it was a easy desicion for me.As for the fans..i always wanted to play infront of german fans because the stadiums are always packed and the fans are very supportive of their home club.

Big Signings And Braga

Beckham Zamora Cannavaro BORDON Obinwingi Foster Marquez Upson And odjidja on loan

After on monday they annouce smith as there new man and he expressed his future was to buy top players many were thinking upson was going to be the best but now beckham ex england captain and cannarvaro ex italian world cup winner cup captain are in the team

Marquez is having a medical along with deco but it has longered out as sampdoria have also bidded

The Team Will Now Look Like This

Foster

Bordon Cannarvaro Upson

Beckham Odija Marquez Obinwingi

?????????????

Zamora ?????????????????

There is still lots to do and smith and his backroom staff are hard at work trying to sort things out rumours connecting us with johnson are over and also rumours with ranger are over too