Sign in to follow this  
singh is king

- World Championship 10688 Tranfer/Match Report

Re: - World Championship 10688 Tranfer/Match Report

150px-

GALATASARAY ANNOUNCE ACCEPTED BID FOR

ANELKA!!!..

files

Manager Daniel Ratcliffe is said to be delighted at the acceptance for Anelka.. a short term signing hopefully able to boost the chances of promotion this season..

Anelkas a great addition who will fit straight into the first team once hes served his 3 game suspension.. emphasis of this signing is to see the team go up this season..

images?q=tbn:a28YIENqyk77aM::www.thegunninghawk.com

another recent arrival is said to be loving life so far with the lairy turkish oufit.. Tomas Rosicky also signed last week for the fee of 10 million.. another quick fire first team option but another 1 Ratcliffe is said to be delighted to have on board..

although Anelka is again a possible chancer and at a high chanceing cost it could well turn out to be worth it in the end if the turks secure promotion to the thired division..

The Raiding of unmanaged Stuttgurt continues as 23 year old and 89 rated DM/RB Trasch moves to Ajax for 11.7mil.

He will do in to the starting XI and be a very good strengthening for the on form Dutch giants. :D

The Raiding of unmanaged Stuttgurt continues as 23 year old and 89 rated DM/RB Trasch moves to Ajax for 11.7mil.

He will do in to the starting XI and be a very good strengthening for the on form Dutch giants. :D

thats why this gw is dieing because of people like you

The new manager, Jaja (Villarreal) want Gerrard in the team, as he bid $21M to secure the player.

I need more player in midfield as i bid to make Villarreal out from relegation spot.

"With little fund to spends, i hope my bid for Gerrard will accepted and i tried to bring one more midfielder within the budget." Add Jaja.