Deal for Pique of BArcelona

ErikBob180

Re: Deal for Pique of BArcelona

Im looking at buying pique and i was wondering if this was going to be a good deal or not. I was going to give up Diego Milito and Peniel Mlapa and 1 mill for Pique. Currently Milito is my leading scorer but i do have back ups in Suarez and Chamakh. Can someone help me out? Thanks

It depends,I would do it,but if you have for example vidic,terry,ferdinand,puyol and players like that then you dont need pique.

Im looking at buying pique and i was wondering if this was going to be a good deal or not. I was going to give up Diego Milito and Peniel Mlapa and 1 mill for Pique. Currently Milito is my leading scorer but i do have back ups in Suarez and Chamakh. Can someone help me out? Thanks

Contrary to the majority, I would advice you to get Pique. Pique is one of the best CBs around currently and playing week in week out for one of the most successful clubs in the world. He could get a 96 one day if he continues to play well.

Milito has reached his peak and I don't foresee rising to 96. In fact, his age makes the Pique deal seems good although the loss of Milito will admittedly weaken your frontline. Is it possible for you to sign Pique and maybe use Mexes to get a better forward somehow?

I would get Pique, Milito is getting old and may start to drop but Pique is still young, will only stay at 95 or continue to rise. Anyone know why Man Utd sold Pique back to Barca?? He was starting to breakthrough at utd and I doubt it was because they didn't rate him

It's scary that anyone would advise you against this deal.

Pique is the best defensive asset in SM terms when you consider age, ability and future rating potential.

Milito is 31 and will only go down from here, Inter are having a bad season so far, Barca on track for another title.

It is far easier to find high rated strikers than CB's, snap the other managers hand off right now!

Then start bidding on all the possible replacement forwards, anyone 94 up should be fine.

The only problem is Milito being your top forward. If he didn't score that many goals I'd tell you to make that deal right away but this changes things a bit.

Just some questions that might help you.

- Do you play a system with only 1 real forward and using "target man" tactics?

- What are the average ratings of Chamakh and Suarez compared to Milito

- If you sell Milito, will you still have a chance to win the title?

If you use target man with one forward and your other guys get high ratings too you can easily sell Milito and get Suarez or Chamakh in front, they perform well too and will score as they are the guys to make the goals as target men.

If you need Milito to win the title I wouldn't do it, sure Pique is a great player but you wouldn't want to waste a title for 1 good player do you?

Its simple really you are trading a 95 for a 95, so do the deal because Pique is one of the best in his position just behind Vidic and Puyol and plays for one of the best clubs in the world but Milito isnt so safe at 95, he isnt the player he was when Inter won the treble. You can use one of your CBs to bring in a better striker if you like since Pique will probably be a starter and replace one of your CBs.