Sign in to follow this  
123_ABC

Is this a good deal for Puyol?

Re: Is this a good deal for Puyol?

I am getting puyol for ramos + 15/20 million' date=' does this mean I should do it?[/quote']

Hmm that depends, who's your cover for Ramos? Because he'll surely be one of the best RB's in the world for many, many years to come. Puyol probably has at least 2 good years left before he'll start dropping.

But do you need Puyol? (who's your current best CB)

And who's your cover for Ramos?

The deal itself is fair.

Hmm that depends' date=' who's your cover for Ramos? Because he'll surely be one of the best RB's in the world for many, many years to come. Puyol probably has at least 2 good years left before he'll start dropping.

But do you need Puyol? (who's your current best CB)

And who's your cover for Ramos?

The deal itself is fair.[/quote']

My cover for Ramos is Albiol. I am going to use Puyol in RB, my Centrebacks are Pepe, Toulalan, Cavarlho.

So basically your replacing Ramos with Puyol as your RB? Because then it'd be a good deal as you gain 2 points on your RB :)

Yes, thats what I was thinking, but I was just wondering whether Ramos will have any chance of reaching Puyols rating since he is so young and spains no.1 right back. I have already have gave Higuain for Ibra and thats took 6 years off my striker, my squad is pretty young and I take age into consideration.

Yes' date=' thats what I was thinking, but I was just wondering whether Ramos will have any chance of reaching Puyols rating since he is so young and spains no.1 right back. I have already have gave Higuain for Ibra and thats took 6 years off my striker, my squad is pretty young and I take age into consideration.[/quote']

Hmm, I don't think he'll reach 96 very soon as Barcelona currently is the better team in Spain. But if, in the future, Real becomes the best team in Spain he could be able to reach 96 yes. And I'm pretty sure he'll reach 95 somewhere in the future, maybe even this season if Madrid wins the Champions League.

Hmm' date=' I don't think he'll reach 96 very soon as Barcelona currently is the better team in Spain. But if, in the future, Real becomes the best team in Spain he could be able to reach 96 yes. And I'm pretty sure he'll reach 95 somewhere in the future, maybe even this season if Madrid wins the Champions League.[/quote']

Hmm Okay Im not going to do it then, as I am sorted with Ramos where as I might have to replace Puyol after a few years, and I am going to play for a while yet.