No Rise for Gum& Conca?!!!!!!!!!

marius

I have seen many outrageous rating changes or should i say non changes these couple of months but this time SM really made a huge mistake. Gum and Conca were probabily the best players that Fluminense had last season; they won the Brazilian Championship and they're stats were this:

CONCA 38 STARTS - 9 GOALS - 19 ASSISTS- 3.395 MINUTES

GUM 34 STARTS - 4 GOALS - 1 ASSIST- 3015 MINUTES

Can anyone enlight me on this matter?

Re: No Rise for Gum& Conca?!!!!!!!!!

That doesn't necessarily mean they are done with Brazil' date=' OP, I would wait till Monday, and if nothing is done by then, submit two very detailed tickets and they should get a rise[/quote']

They will not any changes today, today changes will appear on the site tomorrow(Tuesday).

So, we will wait until tomorrow to see if there's any further review in Brazil.

Re: No Rise for Gum& Conca?!!!!!!!!!

I have seen many outrageous rating changes or should i say non changes these couple of months but this time SM really made a huge mistake. Gum and Conca were probabily the best players that Fluminense had last season; they won the Brazilian Championship and they're stats were this:

CONCA 38 STARTS - 9 GOALS - 19 ASSISTS- 3.395 MINUTES

GUM 34 STARTS - 4 GOALS - 1 ASSIST- 3015 MINUTES

Can anyone enlight me on this matter?

Carnage continues.....Conca was awarded best player in Brazil 2 consecutive years but stil 89 .......................................................is the end of the world my friend !