EC 7574 Up Against The Best

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Riferimento: EC 7574 Up Against The Best

The offer for Alessandro MATRI of Cagliari from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ola TOIVONEN of PSV from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Kwadwo ASAMOAH of Udinese from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ivan RAKITIC of Sevilla from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Andrea DOSSENA of Napoli from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Daniel SCHWAAB of Bayer Leverkusen from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mario YEPES of Milan from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Andrea RANOCCHIA of Internazionale from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Artur BORUC of Fiorentina from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very happy for this players.I want to build a very great side nd i want to remain here for many times:)

Re: Riferimento: EC 7574 Up Against The Best

Leddy' date='you won 3-0:eek::D[/quote']

Yeh I feel I could of done better but I'll settle for 3-0 :P James Forrest with two and Bullard, Pazzini and Necid were quiet.

God help us in the Championship.

Leddy may get his 1st win ever against me.

Somthing like 4 wins 1 draw 0 losses to me!

Oh I'll get 12 points thanks to ye guys :D

Re: EC 7574 Up Against The Best

McDonald MARIGA has moved to Norwich City from Internazionale on a deal believed to be around £4,440,000.

Juventus have sold Claudio MARCHISIO to Norwich City on a deal believed to be around £2,400,000 plus Andrew SURMAN.

Norwich City have swapped Elliott WARD and Simon LAPPIN for Mikel SAN JOSE of Athletic Club.

Marc BARTRA has moved to Norwich City from Barcelona in an exchange deal for Adam DRURY and Marc TIERNEY.

Got my eyes set on another 3 players costing 5.1 million should fit in real nice to my side.

My side should stay up this season at least!

Re: EC 7574 Up Against The Best

New QPR coach here. Getting the Championship title is the objective ;)

Not with me in the way Ipswich :)

Guys I'm a make up a fresh signature to promote this so If ye want to make a group I'll make an avatar for it :D