KAKA AND ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC

turnaround

Kaka to 98?, Zlatan Ibrahimovic to 94/95?. these 2 players are probably 2 of the most in-form players in the world at the moment... i think a rating increase for both is fair... I think kaka is the best midfielder in the world at the moment :) and i think he should become the 2nd best player on the game?? do u agree?, tell me wat u think

• 1 month later...

Re: KAKA

Thought i'd resurrect this topic, does anyone else feel that Kaka has credited enough to reach a 98 now.

2 awesome peformances against Man Utd and has been very consistant throughout the season. Top scorer in Champions League with 10 goals and could be potentially a Champions League Winner in a matter of weeks.

Re: KAKA AND ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC

to be fair ! you have a excellent point, what more does he have to do to warrant a 98. top goal scorer in CL. 3 goals against united in the semi finals :eek: sensational form all season ! kaka up to 98 i say ! get a poll going on this thread admin ! pretty please :o

In my opinion, SM feels a bit 'empty' without a 99.

Why not Kaka to 99?

I mean, he really really outshone Ronaldo (well gattuso did but whatever).

And Cristiano isnt gonna go to 99 before Kaka.

So yes. Kaka to 99.

Ibrahimovic, IMO should be 95. And Ronaldo 97.

In my opinion' date=' SM feels a bit 'empty' without a 99.

Why not Kaka to 99?

I mean, he really really outshone Ronaldo (well gattuso did but whatever).

And Cristiano isnt gonna go to 99 before Kaka.

So yes. Kaka to 99.

Ibrahimovic, IMO should be 95. And Ronaldo 97.[/quote']

maybe because he hasnt yet won the CL maybe? i say 98 for Kaka like Henry was..Henry hasnt won the CL either but won the World Cup like Kaka has and has had many honours.If Kaka wins the CL this season with Milan i see no reason for him not to become 99..then you can say what else has he done B)

Defo Kaka to 98! Inspirational playmaker for Milan and if they win the CL, it'll be an added bonus! But I think Kaka shouldn't rise 99 too soon, it's a bit of rush if he increases two points from 97 to 99? Quite alright, better than Ronaldinho but maybe not 99 yet.

Ibrahimovic - First choice striker at Inter, but I think 94 is enough. If he and Inter can repeat this season's success or at least maintain this kind of form next season, defo 95 or even 96.

Archived