Sign in to follow this  
BowesFC

A Brand New Forum English Championship With Updated Squads ?

Re: A Brand New Forum English Championship With Updated Squads ?

yes..........................

Nice to have you on board

Try get some more interest if you can :D' date=' ive put out quite a few VM the other day so might go back around and do it again just dont wana pee people off :o[/center']

just looking at the english championships its now 7589.

ill try

I wont be making it intill we get a good amount of interest as it be pointless otherwise' date=' but looking at being the first Forum EC in the 7600's

:D surely having all the updated squads will make it more attractive :D[/center']

Looking forward to this. Just hope we get alot of forumers in :o

Well wont be setting it up to theres a fair amount of interest as it will just fail

:o

The main problem is theres too many EC's out there' date=' i was hoping this might appeal to people as this be the first one with updated squads but by looks of things not many people feelthe same :o[/center']

Well wont be setting it up to theres a fair amount of interest as it will just fail
:o

The main problem is theres too many EC's out there' date=' i was hoping this might appeal to people as this be the first one with updated squads but by looks of things not many people feelthe same :o[/center']

Yeh, a lot of forumers rejecting... Well, let's keep our hopes high (:

Ive got a couple of things lined up that should keep this setup going when/if it all goes according to plan and interest lightens up. Going to try get some more VM's out today just to try and spark this thread up so we can get some more managers joining

I'd be interested. Not demanding a big team (but as bid as not taken already be someone please :D:D). I know I'm not well known on the forum's but Id like a European championship please!

Welcome' date=' nice to have a expirence man on board
:)

Numbers are picking up now :D[/center']

No probs, are we aiming at a specific division or is it all free for all?

No probs' date=' are we aiming at a specific division or is it all free for all?[/quote']

Well im going to try get it fulled so any division, but i spose if the interest doesnt get near a full one maybe division or something ? im open to ideas from you lads

:D

Well im going to try get it fulled so any division' date=' but i spose if the interest doesnt get near a full one maybe division or something ? im open to ideas from you lads
:D[/center']

If we can fill it that would be great! Dunno about you and everyone else but I wouldn't mind slugging it out in Division 4 and taking on a serious challenge :o