A Brand New Forum English Championship With Updated Squads ?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: A Brand New Forum English Championship With Updated Squads ? i might join if its at the right time

Re: A Brand New Forum English Championship With Updated Squads ? Hello guys, new spurs manager here

Re: A Brand New Forum English Championship With Updated Squads ? New Liverpool manager. People better join as I wasted another $9 on this and the last time I reserved a Liverpool I quit.. in fact I'

Re: A Brand New Forum English Championship With Updated Squads ?

Why did you advertise your league on my message place? I am not going to join. Because of that' date=' I am going to advertise my question on here.

How can I improve my squad?

2ypkqwz.png

Sell everyone for chairman value and then go to your home screen -> quit/ withdraw club -> Newcastle -> enter your password and click okay.

Now go away. He was only asking you if you were interested.

Why did you advertise your league on my message place? I am not going to join. Because of that' date=' I am going to advertise my question on here.

How can I improve my squad?

2ypkqwz.png

Aren't you a mature and nice person.

EDIT: Oh and your squad is poor.

do you think we could make a Euopean chanpionship instead and see if people want to join. we would fill it if we did..

Im open to everyone's ideas to be honest' date=' i was looking at a EC because it be first one with updated squads but i understand theres quite a few out there and managers may be put off there..[/center']