Sign in to follow this  
BowesFC

A Brand New Forum English Championship With Updated Squads ?

Re: A Brand New Forum English Championship With Updated Squads ?

Of course its up to you lads' date=' if you would like me to wait and try get more interest then i will but if you think a EC7600 would gather more interest due to the name then ill do that.. the decision is up to you lads
:D[/center']

Well , if all the interested + the possible joining go in, EC7600 was enough but with some possible quitters I don't know if it's enough... What other forumers think about this ?

Of course its up to you lads' date=' if you would like me to wait and try get more interest then i will but if you think a EC7600 would gather more interest due to the name then ill do that.. the decision is up to you lads
:D[/center']
Maybe rename the thread EC 7600 sign up thread now' date=' would get more interest?[/quote']

Yeah do it lads :D

ill join matey..

neva started a forum ec from the begining..

quit all my forum ecs to concentrate on getting in anno domini.. just want 1 big forum related ec..

tempting this though with it being from the off so like i said above.. im in there..

Maybe rename the thread EC 7600 sign up thread now' date=' would get more interest?[/quote']
Yeah do it lads :D

Not fair to just take control of it. Bowes is running this.

Put me down as a maybe..if some decent forumers will join..then i will..cheers..

lol

Not fair to just take control of it. Bowes is running this.

I haven't read the last few pages so presumed Bowes had sanctioned the going ahead to join this one, my bad :o.

I say EC7600 is here so lets all get joining! I really dont want to reserve a Liverpool if people don't join but I say lets do it!

But then again it is Bowes who is running it so we should probs wait for his go ahead

Is this going to be EC7600 or just an EC in the 7600's??

My impression was 7600 but now I'm not sure. Better decide quickly as Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea are reserved already and I want to reserve Liverpool.. if it does turn out to be 7600 I don't want to miss out on them.

My impression was 7600 but now I'm not sure. Better decide quickly as Man City' date=' Man Utd and Chelsea are reserved already and I want to reserve Liverpool.. if it does turn out to be 7600 I don't want to miss out on them.[/quote']

Seems like most people except Bowes were keen for 7600, but this is his baby so tough call:confused:, i'd like to get my hands on City though if it was:D

apoligies lads i havent been on much lately and when i have been on my phone like now, feel free to join 7600 if you wish as ive sort of muffed this up by not being on & tell you lads whats happening :)

apoligies lads i havent been on much lately and when i have been on my phone like now' date=' feel free to join 7600 if you wish as ive sort of muffed this up by not being on & tell you lads whats happening :)[/quote']

Haha well have you taken/ going to take anyone? And who?

Haha well have you taken/ going to take anyone? And who?

the plan was i was going to make the setup and choose my team like that, i wont be reserving as the likes of United have most likely gone now which was who i was going for

the plan was i was going to make the setup and choose my team like that' date=' i wont be reserving as the likes of United have most likely gone now which was who i was going for[/quote']

Oh that sucks. Pity about the mix-up. Who do you have your eye on then when the setup opens?

has people joined this setup or are they waiting for me to make it ??

Someone on the last page said he had reserved Man Utd. I have Liverpool in my tray but haven't bought them yet... just waiting for more to join

has people joined this setup or are they waiting for me to make it ??

I grabbed Arsenal thinking it was the new league but if you plan on changing it then all good with me i'll just have a new Arsenal in some random non forum league:D