Sign in to follow this  
BowesFC

A Brand New Forum English Championship With Updated Squads ?

Re: A Brand New Forum English Championship With Updated Squads ?

New Liverpool manager.

People better join as I wasted another $9 on this and the last time I reserved a Liverpool I quit.. in fact I'm hoping this is the last team I reserve as the past clubs I've reserved (clean Liverpool, Fulham in a forum EC and Bayern Munich in GC326) I've all quit except the Bayern which is new.

New Liverpool manager.

People better join as I wasted another $9 on this and the last time I reserved a Liverpool I quit.. in fact I'm hoping this is the last team I reserve as the past clubs I've reserved (clean Liverpool' date=' Fulham in a forum EC and Bayern Munich in GC326) I've all quit except the Bayern which is new.[/quote']

That Fulham team never recovered from the loss of you:D

the plan was i was going to make the setup and choose my team like that' date=' i wont be reserving as the likes of United have most likely gone now which was who i was going for[/quote']

Sorry about that, decided to rush in to get the big team first. If I'd of known I swear I would of gone for Arsenal or something :)

Players aloud to leave United when the ban is up on the 19th are:

For Sale:

Rio Ferdinand (94)

Ryan Giggs (93)

Antonio Valencia (91)

Ji Sung Park (90)

Michael Owen (89)

For Loan:

Anders Lindegaard (86)

Gabrial Obertan (86)

Javier Hernandez (89)

Josh King (77)

There may be more at a later date but not yet. Arsenal and City sorry but Evra isn't for sale unless we can agree a 'bigger' fee for him :)

can you kepp me hernandez on loan and lindergarrd.if you can.

im going for divonson 5 side darlington' date='if anyone takes them:mad:[/quote']

Yeah I was advertising for interest, Lindegaard and Hernandez are yours for loan :)

Bowes hasn't said what GW It will be, Only we have said what we would like it to be :confused:

There was only talk about 7600 and it seems like people taking advantage off a gameworld which Bowes didn't say the name of it yet so realisticly the ''Brand New Forum English Championship With Updated Squads'' hasn't been decided yet and i think we should wait until Bowes decides what number he wants it to be

Bowes hasn't said what GW It will be' date=' Only we have said what we would like it to be :confused:

There was only talk about 7600 and it seems like people taking advantage off a gameworld which Bowes didn't say the name of it yet so realisticly the ''Brand New Forum English Championship With Updated Squads'' hasn't been decided yet and i think we should wait until Bowes decides what number he wants it to be[/quote']

I understand that but people have now reserved teams :o Although I do feel really bad that he didn't get a good team :(

I understand that but people have now reserved teams :o

People would of known if they came on this thread and checked if Bowes said the exact gameworld of what it would be, but he hasn't yet

Got my laptop fixed now

:D, well wont be joining 7600 as the plan was i was going to make the setup and all that not sure why people have gone ahead and joined 7600 as liked ive said many of times i would clarify before i made all details and that.. Im pretty sure if you've reserved on card instead of phone you can get your money back anyway soo :P

Got my laptop fixed now
:D' date=' well wont be joining 7600 as the plan was i was going to make the setup and all that not sure why people have gone ahead and joined 7600 as liked ive said many of times i would clarify before i made all details and that.. Im pretty sure if you've reserved on card instead of phone you can get your money back anyway soo :P[/center']

Paypal by me :(

Paypal by me :(

Ahhh' date=' not too sure if you can do it through that but i think its only mobiles you cant get money back from. Anyway good luck with the league, next time look at the creator

;) ahaha[/center']

Ahhh' date=' not too sure if you can do it through that but i think its only mobiles you cant get money back from. Anyway good luck with the league, next time look at the creator
;) ahaha[/center']

Haha will do :)

;) ahaha[/center']

So should I make a new thread with a different game world now if your making another game world aswell?