Sign in to follow this  
BowesFC

A Brand New Forum English Championship With Updated Squads ?

Re: A Brand New Forum English Championship With Updated Squads ?

I am confused' date=' what is the league that people are joining?[/quote']

Bowes is not making 7600 people just assumed he was. At the moment no one knows what Gameworld this one will be untill Bowes says :)

Dont get how there was a mix up when i said ill tell everyone what number it be' date=' i didnt confirm it was going to be 7600 yet because people see top clubs available they go and reserve them.. all my hard work on gathering up interest yet its going to go to a gameworld where im not going to be in

:rolleyes:

Not sure theres much point in me making one seeing as there be two EC in matter of days/weeks of each other :o[/center']

Dont get how there was a mix up when i said ill tell everyone what number it be' date=' i didnt confirm it was going to be 7600 yet because people see top clubs available they go and reserve them.. all my hard work on gathering up interest yet its going to go to a gameworld where im not going to be in

Not sure theres much point in me making one seeing as there be two EC in matter of days/weeks of each other :o[/center']

I have tried my best to apologise in that PM, if I'd have know all the hard work with wall posts I would have never have done this. Wish I could get my money back now but I can't :(

Im not joining 7600 as that setup will be dead if not a week or two but a month at the most.

Just hold out a month or two try to find some more big forum managers and then make it mate.

Shame this has happened.

i think we should make a forum filled european championship with the remaining people...

If you are intrested in a brand new forum filled european championship declere your intrest here:http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=1384197#post1384197

it's the first forum filled european championship and intrest is growing quickly...