Sign in to follow this  
Rasta10

RB - really need help!!!

I write this really frustrated to the point where im a little clueless!!

I need a young/up to mid 20's RB...i already have Sergio Ramos as my first choice and Michel Macedo who i am thinking of exchanging for someone as i dont think he will rise much ....now at this point everyone would be able to give me suggestions as:

AZPILICUETA,SANTON,RAFAEL,VAN DER WIEL,BECK,ABATE,MOTTA,CELOZZI,COLEMAN,WALKER,RAFINHA,ANSALDI,OTAMENDI,HENRIQUE

all these players are taken and the managers are not willing to part with them or are asking for really silly money........any suggestions would be of help as i am pulling my hair out now......i was thinking of Debuchy but not so sure now.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: RB - really need help!!!

I write this really frustrated to the point where im a little clueless!!

I need a young/up to mid 20's RB...i already have Sergio Ramos as my first choice and Michel Macedo who i am thinking of exchanging for someone as i dont think he will rise much ....now at this point everyone would be able to give me suggestions as:

AZPILICUETA' date='SANTON,RAFAEL,VAN DER WIEL,BECK,ABATE,MOTTA,CELOZZI,COLEMAN,WALKER,RAFINHA,ANSALDI,OTAMENDI,HENRIQUE

all these players are taken and the managers are not willing to part with them or are asking for really silly money........any suggestions would be of help as i am pulling my hair out now......i was thinking of Debuchy but not so sure now.

Thanks in advance for your help.[/quote']

Hmm,here is few examples of lower rated players:

Kelly from Liverpool-Really impressing season for that young player and he will rise for sure.

Sime Vrsaljko - at the moment playing in Croatia,but I think that he will also rise and he is linked with Arsenal,I watched him few times,really good player.

I will edit this post when I remember more of them.

Re: RB - really need help!!!

if you dont mind waiting. federico fernandez has signed for napoli in the summer.he is an 85. two brazilians who should have went up are mariano and vanderlei jean. both should have went to 88/89.they should go up the next brazilian ratings or get a move to europe.manolev will rise and corchia will get a move in the summer

Hmm' date='here is few examples of lower rated players:

Kelly from Liverpool-Really impressing season for that young player and he will rise for sure.

Sime Vrsaljko - at the moment playing in Croatia,but I think that he will also rise and he is linked with Arsenal,I watched him few times,really good player.

I will edit this post when I remember more of them.[/quote']