Sign in to follow this  
williamsnike

Which young CB...

Re: Which young CB...

Either Subotic or Hummels, both have great futures. Try and get both if you can as I think they will rise if Borussia dortmund win the Bundesliga. Borussia Dortmund have only conceded a total of 12 goals in 21 games, the least in the league so they must be doing a good job in central defence.

The rest are good but not as good as these two. Garay would probably be my last choice. Kjaers team is doing poor (wolfsburg) so I wouldn't get him as his chances of getting +1 are minimal.

Hummels - Will rise, outstanding performance this season

Subotic - Almost as good as Hummels, should rise

Kjaer - A pretty mediocre performance in a team that should be listed in every encyclopedia ("underperform")

Tasci - Talented, but he is more busy talking to the doc than to the trainer.

Garay - Talented, but as long as he (doesn't) play for Real I don't know why he should rise (or even stay).

Either Subotic or Hummels' date=' both have great futures. Try and get both if you can as I think they will rise if Borussia dortmund win the Bundesliga. Borussia Dortmund have only conceded a total of 12 goals in 21 games, the least in the league so they must be doing a good job in central defence.

The rest are good but not as good as these two. Garay would probably be my last choice. Kjaers team is doing poor (wolfsburg) so I wouldn't get him as his chances of getting +1 are minimal.[/quote']

Agree with this, go for either Hummels or Subotic (Hummels first choice due to better International team) if you can get both though. Stay clear of the rest if you can

:)

should I sign? In a English league so all those players are on external teams.

Hummels

Subotic

Kjaer

Tasci

Garay

Was thinking Kjaer but haven't watched any German football to see how he is adjusting to it.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Either Hummels or Subotic.