Soccer manager stopping transfers

Tommy Boy

Re: Soccer manager stopping transfers

Ah ok' date=' thats a little clearer now. Thanks a lot for that.

Do you use a similar rule for taking the age factor into account? What would you expect hyypia of £2.1m value, aged 33, rating 89 to sell for?

If he was 25 years old, rating 89, then similar to pennant the expected selling value would be 12-14m. I suppose you could say that for each year older they get, 1m would come off the value?[/quote']

Yea sorry should have stated these are usually for 18-29yr old players,it does have a big significance the other way when selling older players with same ratings..

If you look at most of these players value because of young age they go for double or more of value,but i would think from 30 yrs plus you wouldnt get there double value or more.So Hyypia would prob go for 5 mill tops ,but that could be to high.

What i tend to do because you dont get much over there value as older players ,i part exchange them with cash instead for a younger and up coming prospect.

You get a lot of future talent rated for 1 mill or less if you do your research .so you could even straight swap him for the right one,and make millions in the future. :)

i only get 1 out of 4 deals' date=' the another 3 all blocked by the fa ... how sad... is like 25% of success rate, is killing me =.=[/quote']no swearing please (i have edited your post).

you need to put more thought into the offers you are making if that is the case - most transfers go through first time.

by all means tell us what ones are giving you trouble and we will try and help.

i only get 1 out of 4 deals' date=' the another 3 all blocked by the fa ... how sad... is like 25% of success rate, is killing me =.=[/quote']

Would take a look at example on what ive said on this thread,see what big diff your doing,seems i get a 99% success rate ,yours must be far out to be only 25 % :)

SMFA does a great job stopping transfer bids becoming totally unrealistic, in one of my setups the manager of Milan has Nesta transfer listed for £30m and must of accepted 25 bids of £30m by now, all being blocked by SMFA. I'm wondering how long it'll take him to figure out it isn't going to work. Realistic bids usually go through. :)