Sign in to follow this  
Black Mamba

Borussia Dortmund

This is my Borussia Dortmund team; I play in the 2nd division in a very competitive private league: which areas of my squad could I improve?

Thanks in advance.:)

WEIDENFELLER GK 30 89

KOVAL GK 18 82

SCHMELZER LB 23 88

BASTIANS LB/CB 22 87

AZPILICUETA RB/RM 21 89

UCHIDA RB/RM 22 87

SUBOTIC CB 22 90

HUMMELS CB/DM 22 90

FORLIN CB/DM 23 88

BLASZCZYKOWSKI RM/Wing 25 88

SAHIN CM 22 90

BENDER CM/DM 21 88

HENDERSON CM/RM 20 87

KAGAWA AM/Wing 21 88

SCHURRLE AM/Wing 20 87

GOTZE AM/Wing 18 86

GROSSKREUTZ Wing/Fwd 22 88

REUS Wing/Fwd 21 87

HERNANDEZ Fwd 22 88(on loan from Man Utd)

LEWANDOWSKI Fwd 22 87

BARRIOS CF 26 90

Re: Borussia Dortmund

You attack isn't that strong with one loan player and Lewandowski who doesn't seem to be a world-beater. I assume that Schurrle (good signing!) will turn into a Fwd eventually but i guess getting another Fwd or CF wouldn't hurt. Maybe sell or trade Lewandowsi to get a better backup for Barrios or even an upgrade.

Riferimento: Re: Borussia Dortmund

You attack isn't that strong with one loan player and Lewandowski who doesn't seem to be a world-beater. I assume that Schurrle (good signing!) will turn into a Fwd eventually but i guess getting another Fwd or CF wouldn't hurt. Maybe sell or trade Lewandowsi to get a better backup for Barrios or even an upgrade.

Yes, I know my attack isn't very strong; I've tried to kep a good and young Fwd, but as I said the league is very competitive and it's hard to persuade the managers. Anyway I wouldn't want to swap Lewandowski: he has scored 13 goals in 21 matches for my team. Which Fwd's would you suggest me?:)

Riferimento: Re: Borussia Dortmund

Not sure who you can get.

Papiss Cisse or Moussa Sow maybe. Or make a list of who you could get and ask again.

Cisse is with Shakhtar; as for Sow, Lille manager isn't going to sell his best players(I made an offer for Hazard too). I tried to get Bojan, J.Hernandez and Lukaku, but I didn't manage to buy any of them.

These are the players that maybe I could get: Bendtner, Soldado, Remy and Necid.