Sign in to follow this  
C dot RONALDO

SpanishRatings

Re: SpanishRatings

Explain? :confused:

Higuain has been playing for madrid where gago hasnt i believe

In case there is confusion, both Higuain and Gago are playing regularly for Real.

In all competitions for Real Madrid:

Gago 13 starts

Higuain 12 starts, 1 sub (1 goal)

Gago also got his first senior cap.

1 or 2 point increases for both in my mind

Gago 91/90

Higuain 90/89

Does anybody think Xavi will go up,

i have a transfer of £17 million + Charles N'Zogbia accepted and i'm just wondering about Xavi whether he will increase or decrease?

My predictions Xavi, Eto'o & Ronaldinho to stay the same. Milito & Kanoute up 1. David Villa to stay the same, great player for the future get's in great positions and hit's the side netting as much as the back of the net! Iniesta up 1 (great season) Thuram down 1, Messi up 2 (show me a better young player) Marquez down 1 (surely this time)

My predictions Xavi' date=' Eto'o & Ronaldinho to stay the same. Milito & Kanoute up 1. David Villa to stay the same, great player for the future get's in great positions and hit's the side netting as much as the back of the net! Iniesta up 1 (great season) Thuram down 1, Messi up 2 (show me a better young player) Marquez down 1 (surely this time)[/quote']

I agree with all except Messi should go up by 1 not 2 and I think David Villa does deserve an increase because of his teamwork as well as the goals this year with 11 goals and 9 assists in La Liga and 5 goals and 3 assists in the Champions League I think he deserves a 96

I think that ronnie shud stay the same and eto to stay same and maybe 1 up for messi not down hes played reasonable this season not fantastic but decent and doesnt deserve a decrease.Villa up 1 to 96 he has scored a few goals in la liga and in the champions league,Look at rooney hes 96 and hasnt scored in champions league for ages or international stages.Villa has and hes lower than rooney at the moment.Miguel torres shud go up 2 as he is nearly a first team player every week for real madrid hes made 11 starts this season and played for the spain under 21`s.Also played in the champions league 3 full matches in knock out stages.

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

Does anybody think Xavi will go up' date='

i have a transfer of £17 million + Charles N'Zogbia accepted and i'm just wondering about Xavi whether he will increase or decrease?[/quote']

stay the same

I think messi deserves an increase of at least 2. He has been superb since coming back from injury and also scored a hattrick against real. I think villa is alright at 95. Aguero should also go up to 91/92 he is brilliant to watch.

Cesc Fabregas B)

They are different kind of players! I like them both, although it's safe to say Fabregas hasn't been himself lately! He had an ok game yesterday, but in the champs league against PSV he didn't play particularly well in both legs, and was singled out and beaten to a good percentage of the balls by Mascherano against Liverpool and didn't really get a sight of the ball! However, Messi is shining at the minute for Barcelona! Both of the players mentioned are hot prospects don't get me wrong! Not sure if Fabregas deserves a rating boost, not sure if Messi does either (yet)!

I feel David Villa should get a rating increase! He is consistent the majority of the time and i think he would go well with a 96 rating! :)

I also feel Liverpool's recent signing 'Alvaro Arbeloa' deserves a rating increase of one or two! He has been awesome for Liverpool in the past few games, he also played against Barcelona twice and held off Barca's attacking players well! He is good at defending and also very good at getting forward! He has made plenty of assists since playing for Liverpool and scored a decent goal yesterday for Liverpool! Maybe an increase is due for him? ;)

They are different kind of players! I like them both' date=' although it's safe to say Fabregas hasn't been himself lately! He had an ok game yesterday, but in the champs league against PSV he didn't play particularly well in both legs, and was singled out and beaten to a good percentage of the balls by Mascherano against Liverpool and didn't really get a sight of the ball! However, Messi is shining at the minute for Barcelona! Both of the players mentioned are hot prospects don't get me wrong! Not sure if Fabregas deserves a rating boost, not sure if Messi does either (yet)!

I feel David Villa should get a rating increase! He is consistent the majority of the time and i think he would go well with a 96 rating! :)

I also feel Liverpool's recent signing 'Alvaro Arbeloa' deserves a rating increase of one or two! He has been awesome for Liverpool in the past few games, he also played against Barcelona twice and held off Barca's attacking players well! He is good at defending and also very good at getting forward! He has made plenty of assists since playing for Liverpool and scored a decent goal yesterday for Liverpool! Maybe an increase is due for him? ;)[/quote']

no not really like you said last few games

Casilas should also go up to 96. He is by far the best shot stopper there is! He is

one man who saves real from conceding atleast 2 extra goals every match. He is in the same class as Cech(if not better). Therefore if Cech is 96 he should also be B)

stay the same

Good because he just compleated his move today :D

and do people think Villa will increase?

I think he should increase after a very impressive performance for Valencia this season!

I also feel Liverpool's recent signing 'Alvaro Arbeloa' deserves a rating increase of one or two! He has been awesome for Liverpool in the past few games' date=' he also played against Barcelona twice and held off Barca's attacking players well! He is good at defending and also very good at getting forward! He has made plenty of assists since playing for Liverpool and scored a decent goal yesterday for Liverpool! Maybe an increase is due for him? ;)[/quote']

he probably is due for an increase look but that increase will happen in the premiership changes window and not the spanish one.. :)

Good because he just compleated his move today :D

and do people think Villa will increase?

I think he should increase after a very impressive performance for Valencia this season!

i agree. i think Villa is easy rated 96...maybe 97

i agree. i think Villa is easy rated 96...maybe 97

Also, what does people think of Ruud van nistlerooy, personally I thinks he's on fire and deserves an increase to 96 :)