SpanishRatings

C dot RONALDO

Re: SpanishRatings

Riquelme - as good a player as he is he aint playing and HAS to go down surely now to 95/94

Robinho - back end of last season really started to shine and went off this planet in copa america 92 to low should get 93 now

Ramos - should go up to 93 now starting to firmly establish himself in madrid and spain now

Fazio - only rated 76 and played 90 mins against arsenal last night (although he was shocking) has now started 2 champions league games and 2 la liga games should get an increase on the fact he is starting in the champions league and la liga prob to 85.

Diego Capel - rated 80 but playing a lot for seville now. also shined at the youth world cup in the summer where he scored an impressive 90th min lob against uruguay i think (not definetely them i think it is) played last night against arsenal and played both CL qualifiers also made 1 league appearance with 1 off the bench. enough for 84/85 i think.

Sneijder - well, 93 at ajax. moves to the biggest club in the world and smashes 4 in his first 4 games from midfield not 2 sure if that enough for a 94 but he will DEFINTELY get that at the next changes if not this one if he is still playing good

Sunday - valencia midfielder 82 rated i saw him at the emirates in the summer looked good reminds me of vieira a bit starting to play now 1 start an 1 sub in the champions league and the same likewise for la liga mite go to 84 for now

Riquelme - as good a player as he is he aint playing and HAS to go down surely now to 95/94

Had an outstanding season at Boca juniors last year, and was amazing throughout the copa america.

TO reduce a players rating after 4 league games this season would be a touch harsh (despite him not playing, and not looking like playing in the foreseeable future).

Theoretically he might not play for the next 3 months. But if pellegrini is sacked, or the club bought out, whatever.. that situation may change. Early days this season to dock him 2 points for not kicking a ball.

Other players to consider.

Renato/kanoute/escude/navarro/dragutinovic/maresca. etc

Sevilla on form are top 10 team in europe. Arsenal were very flattered by a 3-0 on wednesday. many of their players are underrated.

maxi rodriguez. Previously a 93. Went down to 91 after injury. Is playing again and captain of Atletico, could be considered for an upping.

forlan - dropped a point last year for poor early season form. 2nd half of the season was OUTSTANDING. Needs to go back to a 93.

there are many more...

Guest the plummer

Totally agree' date=' spain's top scorer last year, great performance imo man of the match in champs league last night. Consistently at the top of the scorers charts in each of the last 6/7 seasons. If that's not 97 rating form I dunno what is!!!!

Also agree with Ronaldinho decreasing, Puyol not so sure, Messi about right.

Aguero to go up, possibly Yaya Toure and Ibanez Pablo too.[/quote']

Doesnt play for national team so cant really go into the bracket of 'World Class' tbh

Had an outstanding season at Boca juniors last year' date=' and was amazing throughout the copa america.

TO reduce a players rating after 4 league games this season would be a touch harsh (despite him not playing, and not looking like playing in the foreseeable future).

Theoretically he might not play for the next 3 months. But if pellegrini is sacked, or the club bought out, whatever.. that situation may change. Early days this season to dock him 2 points for not kicking a ball.

Other players to consider.

Renato/kanoute/escude/navarro/dragutinovic/maresca. etc

Sevilla on form are top 10 team in europe. Arsenal were very flattered by a 3-0 on wednesday. many of their players are underrated.

maxi rodriguez. Previously a 93. Went down to 91 after injury. Is playing again and captain of Atletico, could be considered for an upping.

forlan - dropped a point last year for poor early season form. 2nd half of the season was OUTSTANDING. Needs to go back to a 93.

there are many more...[/quote']

Well said. Rep for that.

I also think Jesus Navas deserves an increase to 91, and Sergio Duda has made a few appearences and looked quite effective, to a rise to 86/87 for him is not out of the question.

Well said. Rep for that.

I also think Jesus Navas deserves an increase to 91' date=' and Sergio Duda has made a few appearences and looked quite effective, to a rise to 86/87 for him is not out of the question.[/quote']

Navas has been great, it wouldn't surprise me

Duda has also been great maybe even a push to 88

Es possible.

I would say he is worth a 90 right now. Best player at santander.

If you have him in your team, then don't worry about his rating too much now, hes still 20. But keep hold of him, he will be a future 92+, possible future captain of santander and argentina...

I would say best up and coming centre back in the world, although I'm biased.

But I can't think of many others with his potential.

Increase

1) Aguero

2) Gio dos Santos

3) Steven Sunday

4) Van Nistelrooy

5) Kanoute

6) Dani Alves

7) Adriano

8)Palop

Decreases

1) Villa

2) Ronaldinho

3) Puyol

4) Morientes

5) Simao

6) Arveladze

For the increases, I agree about all except Dani Alves and Adriano. Played well but 93 and 92 is suitable for the moment. Disagree with all decreases except for Arveladze. For Barca decreases just go to the thread about it then you will understand.

My thoughts, I follow the Spanish league more than anything else.

Increase :

Atletico :

Sergio AGUERO to 91. Has been class so far in Torres' absence

Escudero RAUL GARCIA from 89 to 90/91. Has been starting for Atleti ahead of Luis Garcia and Reyes. Manager's favorite, has looked great in UEFA action.

Atletic :

Markel SUSAETA to 82. I think he was rated too low when added this week. He should go up.

Espanyol :

Jonathan : 79 to 83. Has scored a goal, with 2 apps this season (out of 3 possible)

Barce :

Messi to 95. He is the face of Barcelona. Ronaldinho can leave if he wants.

Touré to 93. Solid in central midfield, plugging opposing team's strikers.

Giovani to 84. Substituted regularly, and has looked good.

Sevilla :

Kanoute to 94. 4 goals so far this season, after his brilliance last season. I'd put him on par with Villa.

Capel to 83. For now. Will go up more later.

Fazio to 84. Has started a few, and will start more with the sad passing of Puerta and Drago's move to wingback.

Drago to 90. Enough is enough, he's been solid for a while in the D now, very underrated.

Getafe : Pablo Hernandez to 85. Starter and key player. Scored the wicked free kick against Sevilla.

Real :

Sneijder, Guti and Sergio Ramos to 94. If this needs any explaination, respond to this post. It's obvious enough.

Van Nistelrooy to 96. Also obvious.

Drenthe to 89. Great start to the season, could be 92 before long.

Almeria :

Alvaro NEGREDO from 84 to 87. 2 goals to start the season for surprising Almeria. Good pickup, from Real Madrid.

Villareal :

Mati FERNANDEZ to 90. He's being relied upon more and more to provide for the strikers.

Giuseppe ROSSI to 88. In a starting role, and scoring goals.

JD TOMASSON to 90. He's decent enough to be a 90. This is a pretty obvious one.

Santi CAZORLA to 89. Talenting wingman has been playing well.

That's it for now, probably forgot some but got to go catch Man U vs Chelsea.