Sign in to follow this  
admiralmurf

Bender or Grosskreutz?

In my gameworld, Borussia have 22 players, so I can only buy one from them.

Should I go for Bender or Grosskreutz, and why? What are the current and future prospects for these two? At the moment I am leaning towards Bender but I have read several match reports for Borussia that make a good case for Grosskreutz too. I'm torn between them.

Riferimento: Bender or Grosskreutz?

In my gameworld' date=' Borussia have 22 players, so I can only buy one from them.

Should I go for Bender or Grosskreutz, and why? What are the current and future prospects for these two? At the moment I am leaning towards Bender but I have read several match reports for Borussia that make a good case for Grosskreutz too. I'm torn between them.[/quote']

They're both interesting talents: it depends by what kind of player you need. Anyway, if I could get a player from Borussia, I'd go for Gotze.;)

Re: Riferimento: Bender or Grosskreutz?

They're both interesting talents: it depends by what kind of player you need. Anyway' date=' if I could get a player from Borussia, I'd go for Gotze.;)[/quote']

Lol yeah I've already got him. Their squad is pretty depleted so the only good two left are Grosskreutz and Bender. I don't need either of them, I've got an average 94 team and a good bench too. I just can't choose between the two at this stage lol. Since I don't personally watch the Bundesliga, I only have match reports to rely on, and they seem pretty even. Who do you think has the brighter future on the international stage?

Re: Bender or Grosskreutz?

I would go for Bender. He might not be a playmaker but his defensive abilities are outstanding. In the Bundesliga I can not see any better 6 than him (Gustavo is close but unfortunately van Gaal seems to run wild these days and puts him on LB).

For me Gro├čkreutz is one of the players who benefits most of Dortmund's run. He is playing way beyond his limit and when Kagawa comes back he will have to compete with Kuba - and I would be surprised if he was able to come out on top.