Sign in to follow this  
Maily

The manager is new so price of player is higher???

Hey, there is a player i want to buy from a club but the manager there only just joined SM about a week ago. When I try and make a bid for a player it says this

"As the Liverpool manager is new and Steven GERRARD is one of the best players at Liverpool then the Chairman will accept no less than £24,197,500."

This means the player is quite a bit more expensive to buy and i am not willing to pay this raised price.

Does anyone know when this raised price will go back down to the normal price? How long does the period of time last in which this rised prices occurs?

Re: The manager is new so price of player is higher???

If you think £24 million is too much for Gerrard then you should brace yourself for a lot of dissapointment on SM.

New managers might now and then slip up by selling players before they realise it but the top players are never sold for just cash by experienced managers in SM. This new manager will probably get a few bids for Gerrard which will probably go past the £24 million. The odd player slips through the net but in gerenal what I have said is true. Basically £24m for Gerrard would be a steal even during this troubled time for Liverpool!

Re: The manager is new so price of player is higher???

If you think £24 million is too much for Gerrard then you should brace yourself for a lot of dissapointment on SM.

New managers might now and then slip up by selling players before they realise it but the top players are never sold for just cash by experienced managers in SM. This new manager will probably get a few bids for Gerrard which will probably go past the £24 million. The odd player slips through the net but in gerenal what I have said is true. Basically £24m for Gerrard would be a steal even during this troubled time for Liverpool!

TOUCHE Dannyb01y 24mill for gerrRD is a snip, i tried to buy thiago silva (cb92) and got quoted schweintsteiger (93) and muller (91). LOL Its a tough old game sometimes :):)