Sign in to follow this  
charlie.sherwood

Nani and David silva?

I've got 20 million. I could sell my second choice right back abate (88) to get david silva (93). He'd go into my starting team but would it weaken my depth too much? If not shall I buy Nani (He's a 91, will he rise?) for just 11 million, and buy another young player, without selling abate. I need another option on the wing as i've only got the starting wingers, so silva or Nani?

Any other young wingers that will rise to 92+ soon? Also wheres the weaknesses in my AC Milan team:

Thanks

Reina

Ivanovic

Juan (will he drop?)

Pique

Abidal

Fletcher

Pirlo

Van der vaart (will he rise?)

Tevez

Anelka

Pato

Re: Nani and David silva?

go for silva, nani is rubbish (from a man u fan who watches every game)

21 scorer points in 21 EPL appearences doesn't sound too much like rubbish. Although I don't like his egotripping I would think that he has a decent chance to rise - just like Abate who should be No1 as a RB at Milan (although Oddo is not what I would call a serious competition).

So having two potential risers in your team doesn't sound too bad.

On the other hand: Silva is 93 and there are not too many players in the game with such a high rating.

So you will have to chose between two potential risers and one safe 93. Flip a coin?

My personal opinion: I would keep Abate and get Nani (that exactly what I did).

go for silva' date=' nani is rubbish (from a man u fan who watches every game)[/quote']

NO. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I would try to get both. Maybe change your formation to a 3-5-2.

Then You do this..

Sell Abidal & Anelka. Buy Nani & Silva

Then your team could look like this..

Reina

Ivanovic - Juan -Pique

Pirlo

Nani - Fletcher - Van Der Vaart - Silva

Pato - Tevez

Why then you have Nani in your "FUTURE TEAM"?

haha. a moment of madness. and like it or not, he is the best option united have right now and will be for the forseeable future.

i dont care about stats, his close control is awfull and cant dribble at all. he can only cut inside and shoot.

watever u do, do not sell abate, obviously silva has more class and guile than nani, but nanis in a better them and guaranteed regular who scores more goals and assists. so nani over silva

haha. a moment of madness. and like it or not' date=' he is the best option united have right now and will be for the forseeable future.

i dont care about stats, his close control is awfull and cant dribble at all. he can only cut inside and shoot.[/quote']

id also have to question ur team of the future. lindergaard is untested and schmeichal reckons he is not utd standard. macheda and evans seem to have regressed and imo were never utd standards. obertan is muck

id also have to question ur team of the future. lindergaard is untested and schmeichal reckons he is not utd standard. macheda and evans seem to have regressed and imo were never utd standards. obertan is muck

evans i agree has been rubbish this season but we know he has the potential to be as good as he was 2 years ago.

i dont care what schmeichal says about lindegaard, if fergie buys him it means he has potential hence "future"

macheda has not regressed he is on loan and has scored a goal at club and international level in only a few games.

and i still have a strong feeling about obertan, his natural athleticism is unrivaled in our team and he will be great with a better first touch.

While i agree nani is better than all these players right now, i really dont think he is ever going to get better than he is right now. I just dont think hes a naturally GREAT player. Yes he has a great shot from outside the box but he just lacks the close control of, in my opinion superior wingers. I prefer the likes of lennon and albrighton to nani.

Mate it really isn't even a contest, David Silva is miles better then Nani, and in SM terms is higher rated, sometimes to get the best team you have to make a few sacrifices sell Abate and buy David Silva. Abate may be in for a rise, it'll probably be 2/3 years before he even reach's the same level as Silva on SM, Nani isn't that great a player, yeah he's having a good season but what about next season and the season after, Silva has been consistent for many season's now and that's not likely to change

Mate it really isn't even a contest' date=' David Silva is miles better then Nani, and in SM terms is higher rated, sometimes to get the best team you have to make a few sacrifices sell Abate and buy David Silva. Abate may be in for a rise, it'll probably be 2/3 years before he even reach's the same level as Silva on SM, Nani isn't that great a player, yeah he's having a good season but what about next season and the season after, Silva has been consistent for many season's now and that's not likely to change[/quote']

who are we to predict the future. u could say the same about loads of players like bale for example. i remember the same being said about ronaldo. to say nani isn't that great a player is complete rubbish. in sm terms ratings go higher for goals and assists and success. nani has more goals, gets way more assists and is playing in a more successful team and is guaranteed starter. il admit i think silva has more class and guile than nani but effectiveness has to go to nani. his crossing has improved and so has his know how and when to release a pass so in a way nani is improving all the time.