Italian Championship 2468 - IT NEEDS YOU!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Riferimento: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK! Won 3-1 away against Varese with the goals of Nolito,Harnik and Surraco.Now i'm third

Re: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK! New Coach In 2nd Tee Of Italy! A few days ago Italy 2nd tee side Triestina named a new coach, this was not any couch but was Harry Redknapp. The T

Re: Italian Chamionship 2468 - OPENING SOON! MAKE SURE YOU ARE PART OF IT! right ok give me a minute so

Re: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK!

Yeah...well...it was a while. Chamionship isn't a word apparently :)

I know you are suffering from Valentine's hangover but how about you go to eharmony?

Eharmony sounds good is it free ?

I don't know' date=' I don't use it. People are desperate on there but desperate enough to talk to you...I honestly don't know.[/quote']

:( I'm quitting this set-up :(

thanks Kroitzz =) for the sig. xD

Douglas COSTA has completed his move to Piacenza from Shakhtar for £6,220,000
Batuhan KARADENIZ has completed his move to Piacenza from Eskisehirspor for £5,520,000
Matej DELAC has completed his move to Piacenza from Chelsea in a swap deal for Mario CASSANO

I only manage to sign few players :(

The offer for Brad FRIEDEL of Aston Villa from Triestina has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Thanks to a heads up I was in need of a Keeper made this bid shocked I got him so cheap £4.0M + Roberto COLOMBO both are past 35 years old but anyone would want a 90 not a 80 in goal new Number 1 here he comes.

Now just 2 deals to go!

My signings are now Meireles' date=' Suarez, Lukaku and Alex.[/quote']

Good work mate. Don't you wanna buy Song too? :P

I'd be tempted but I am happy with the signings I have so I would probably leave it.

Same here. Would have snatched it if I got it before I made any signings. But now I'd reject it without any regrets.

Got an impressive piece of news just now. We have more views and replies on this thread which was started on the 12th than the German Champ thread which was started on the second! Great work guys! :D