Italian Championship 2468 - IT NEEDS YOU!

Re: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK!

Good work mate. Don't you wanna buy Song too? :P

Same here. Would have snatched it if I got it before I made any signings. But now I'd reject it without any regrets.

Got an impressive piece of news just now. We have more views and replies on this thread which was started on the 12th than the German Champ thread which was started on the second! Great work guys! :D

Well it must be because I am more popular than KopStar ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Riferimento: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK! Won 3-1 away against Varese with the goals of Nolito,Harnik and Surraco.Now i'm third

Re: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK! New Coach In 2nd Tee Of Italy! A few days ago Italy 2nd tee side Triestina named a new coach, this was not any couch but was Harry Redknapp. The T

Re: Italian Chamionship 2468 - OPENING SOON! MAKE SURE YOU ARE PART OF IT! right ok give me a minute so

Well it must be because I am more popular than KopStar ;)

Nah' date=' you're just easier to beat than him :D

And who doesn't like boasting about beating the thread creator? :P

Although Milan is best and better than my Piacenza. But i prefer to stay at the 1st team I choosen to join this league xD

Which team do you actually support in the Italian league though?

US_Triestina_Logo1.png

New Coach In 2nd Tee Of Italy!

A few days ago Italy 2nd tee side Triestina named a new coach, this was not any couch but was Harry Redknapp. The Tottenham coach was snapped up by the Italy side after his contract was torn up by Tottenham due to lack of funds and sales on there main players, the new coach was quick to say he will be changing the face of his new side and after signing a 5 year deal with them he will be looking to take them all the way to a top half finish in Div 1 before he hangs his boots as there coach.

Transfers So Far!

gun__1253517358_wigan19092009_3.jpg

Arsenal Sell Star To Div 2 Out Fits!

In a deal that shocked many, Arsenal gave up Emmanuel Eboue to Triestina the 27 year old RB-RM signed a 3 year deal with the Div 2 side after thay payed just over 1 million pound plus 24 year old Claudio Pani and 22 year old Dario D'Ambrosio, manager Harry Redknapp came out saying this:

"We lost some much needed depth in this deal and two nice young players but we brought in a star to our side, this is the kind of signing that can win a league, and we will be aiming to head up to Div 1 this season."

It is not yet known how long he will spend with the side just that the manager is aiming to use him to bring in a better player.

article-0-06ECB664000005DC-960_468x346.jpg

Star Center Half Signs 3 Year Deal!

One of the oldest Center Back's still playing Sami Hyypia has left German football behind to join the Italy ranks, the ex Liverpool CB has signed a 3 year deal with Triestina and the 37 year old has said he was over the moon to join a up coming side.

The CB cost the side 33 year old CB Marcello Cottafava but coach Di Canio has said it is not all about age as we have managed to sign one of the best all time players to help our chance of heading up the leagues this season.

Many fans have said this is a grate signing for the side in our title hope.

manchester-united-owen.jpg?size=500&imageId=9855659

Owen Shocks All Of England In Italy Switch!

Just coming back from a long time on the side line Michael Owen has left English football behind to join the Italy ranks, the 31 year old has signed a 4 year deal with Triestina and has said it was time to move on if he is ever going to get a chance at playing for England again he would need 1st team football.

Many fans have said this was a dream signing, one of the best players in the world joining there side. Many kits with number 10 Owen on the back have already been sold and many in Italy are calling this the big deal of the season for Div 2 football.

The United Striker cost Triestina 471K as well as 35 year old ST Denis Godeas and many are saying this was a cracking deal for the side.

3940521814-01112010105521.jpg

Barcelona Cash In On Off Form Star!

Barcelona have cashed in on off form star Alekandr Hleb, after the 29 year old came back off loan from Premier League side Birmingham City, the winger signed a 3 year deal with Italy out fits Triestina costing 1.5 million plus 34 year old winger Emiliano Testini and manager Redknapp had this to say on the deal:

"Hleb is a cracking star, we all here are happy to welcome him. When a star like this is for sale you have to jump at the signing, we beat of competition for star but we all here are happy he joined us now we hope he can get some grate games in for us this season."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTlZVvjOEGFUDXggc0wKRvsgKXRJE3VWTW-oTJ5c5fVJ49cjel_w&t=1

City Sell Welsh Star!

After heading back to Manchester City from Cardiff, Striker Craig Bellamy made the trip to Italy to sign a 3 year deal with Triestina, the 31 year old joined with just over 500K and 26 year old ST Luigi Della Rocca heading to Manchester, new coach Redknapp has said Craig has a lot to give we just hope his legs can still move out on the wing this season.

mehmet-aurelio.jpg

Turkish Star heads To Italy!

In another shocking deal Besiktas JK have sold Mahmet Aurelio to Italy side Triestina, the 33 year old signed a 3 year deal with the side ending any links with any over side, the Turk said this was a grate chance to prove to the world what he can do, he came at a cost of 34 year old Giorgio Gorgone and 31 year old Nicola Princivalli. New coach Redknapp has said this was a grate deal for us and we hope he can fit in well with the new look to the side.

?m=02&d=20100809&t=2&i=175924677&w=460&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&r=img-2010-08-09T231112Z_01_NOOTR_RTRMDNC_0_India-507283-1

Another Solid Center Half Joins Triestina!

Ajax CB Andre Ooijer has signed a 3 year deal with Italy side Triestina, the 36 year old has said he has moved to Italy to see what it is like out here. The ex PSV star has said this was a move he wanted he needs first team football and will get it here now he just hopes to do well under the new coach.

The 36 year old cost the side 27 year Center Half Giuseppe Scurto, and coach Redknapp has said this is a grate deal for us as we try to make a grate 1st team for season 1.

Arsenal+v+Everton+Premier+League+A6t--Gw3URsl.jpg

The Last Of His Kind!

With bro Garry hanging his boots, Phil Neville has also left English football behind but not hanging his boots he has join the Italy ranks, and become yet another big name to join Triestina for season 1. The 34 year old signed a 4 year deal saying it is his time to show the world what he can do, many have said this was a big risk after what Garry did to United but coming in at a cost of 1.4 million plus 30 year old Riccardo Taddel manager Redknapp has said he hopes the 34 year old can show the world why he was a grate and always will be.

Daniel+Sturridge+Bolton+Wanderers+v+Wolverhampton+GcgoxWigZj8l.jpg

The Young Gun Hops Out Of Chelsea For Italy!

Chelsea youngster Daniel Sturridge has joined up with Triestina on a 2 year deal after Chelsea gave him the wrights to leave, the 21 year old came to Italy at a cost of 3 million plus 25 year old Ettore Marchi. New coach Harry Redknapp has said this is a grate deal for us, he is now our main young player we will be doing all we can to make him in to a star here now we just need to keep him fit for the season ahead.

It is also known the coach is still holding out for 3 more deal but many have said how can he make this side any better.

Riferimento: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK!

New transfer:

Giuseppe ROSSI has completed his transfer to Sampdoria from Villarreal in return for Jonathan BIABIANY and Massimo MACCARONE

Giuseppe-Rossi.jpg

The fans go crazy when the italian talent gets off the plane in Genoa.

Now management wants to bring in Genoa a good stopper and a fullback!

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK!

Che si preoccupano per le barriere linguistiche' date=' il mondo è globalizzato ora, dovremmo tutti parlano l'italiano[/quote']

I forum non sono stati creati per superare la barriera della lingua, ma dal momento che è il forum inglese, abbiamo bisogno di tenere tutto in inglese. Certo, un po 'di italiano rende le cose interessanti, ma dobbiamo tenere lontano da conversazioni che in italiano. :P

Google Translate regole xD

I forum non sono stati creati per superare la barriera della lingua' date=' ma dal momento che è il forum inglese, abbiamo bisogno di tenere tutto in inglese. Certo, un po 'di italiano rende le cose interessanti, ma dobbiamo tenere lontano da conversazioni che in italiano. :P

Google Translate regole xD[/quote']

I like swearing in Italian so I don't get in trouble!

Btw, I don't actually do that so mods please don't get the wrong idea :o

I forum non sono stati creati per superare la barriera della lingua' date=' ma dal momento che è il forum inglese, abbiamo bisogno di tenere tutto in inglese. Certo, un po 'di italiano rende le cose interessanti, ma dobbiamo tenere lontano da conversazioni che in italiano. :P

Google Translate regole xD[/quote']

Ho coudn't hanno detto che di meglio

I think you're lost in the translation >.>

He's clearly talking about his own mum!

Well he is from W.A. IS that even part of Australia? :P

Mate quiet :D

I said it was only a carelessness ... I corrected' date=' and nobody will write in Italian there! :)

To do this there is the "branch" of this forum also in the Italian forum, so there is no reason to write here in Italian! :)[/quote']

But...it's funny :D