Italian Championship 2468 - IT NEEDS YOU!

Riferimento: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK!

The offer for Jeffrey BRUMA of Chelsea from Livorno has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Durán NOLITO has completed his move to Livorno from Barcelona for £200,000 plus Gastón CELLERINO . All other offers were turned down.

The offer for Fábio AURELIO of Liverpool from Livorno has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Kevin NOLAN of Newcastle United from Livorno has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very good sign for me.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Riferimento: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK! Won 3-1 away against Varese with the goals of Nolito,Harnik and Surraco.Now i'm third

Re: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK! New Coach In 2nd Tee Of Italy! A few days ago Italy 2nd tee side Triestina named a new coach, this was not any couch but was Harry Redknapp. The T

Re: Italian Chamionship 2468 - OPENING SOON! MAKE SURE YOU ARE PART OF IT! right ok give me a minute so

Re: Riferimento: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK!

In today friendly between Sampdoria e Bologna' date=' the teams leave the field after a good game ended in a draw.

In goal:

2' J. Reyes (Bologna)

22' S. Canales (Bologna)

24' G. Rossi (Samp)

63' F. Semioli (Samp)[/quote']

Good game mate. Happy with the result :P

Another player is expected to come to Bologna today.

More will be revealed after the bid is accepted :D

Re: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK!

Taranto news

Dedryck BOYATA has completed his move to Taranto from Manchester City for £400,000 plus Vincenzo MIGLIACCIO and Luigi PANARELLI

Stefan BELL has completed his move to Taranto from 1. FSV Mainz 05 for £15,000 plus Thomas MAGNUSSON and Francesco COLOMBINI

Thimothée KOLODZIEJCZAK has completed his move to Taranto from Lyon in a swap deal for Fabio PROSPERI and Paolo COTRONEO

Stefan DE VRIJ has completed his move to Taranto from Feyenoord in a swap deal for Nicolás CROVETTO and Guido DI DEO

Dos Santos JONATHAN has completed his move to Taranto from Barcelona in a swap deal for Davide GIORGINO and Emanuele FERRARO

Felipe ANDRE has completed his move to Taranto from Dynamo Kyiv in a swap deal for Julien RANTIER and Francesco SCARPA

Felipe ANDRE has been brought in to spearhead the Taranto attack,alot rests on his young shoulders to help gain promotion

Siena have now signed:

Daniel Agger

Saloman Kalou

Silvestre Varela

Tomasz Kuszczak

Jack Wilshere

Laurent Koscielny

Patrick Helmes

Benoit Assou-Ekotto

Johan Djourou

Atleast 4 of those will go up, possibly 5 or 6 :) I appear to have raided English clubs, inparticular Arsenal...

Ah well, this will give me a great shot at getting promotion, possibly even Champion :D

Siena have now signed:

Daniel Agger

Saloman Kalou

Silvestre Varela

Tomasz Kuszczak

Jack Wilshere

Laurent Koscielny

Patrick Helmes

Benoit Assou-Ekotto

Johan Djourou

Atleast 4 of those will go up' date=' possibly 5 or 6 :) I appear to have raided English clubs, inparticular Arsenal...

Ah well, this will give me a great shot at getting promotion, possibly even Champion :D[/quote']

England. The biggest joke of world football :) Hahaha