Italian Championship 2468 - IT NEEDS YOU!

Re: Italian Chamionship 2468 - OPENING SOON! MAKE SURE YOU ARE PART OF IT!

Bugged respectfully ;)

Good to see you join! Hopefully more people will be attracted to this setup because you are in it lol

Am I not good enough

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Riferimento: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK! Won 3-1 away against Varese with the goals of Nolito,Harnik and Surraco.Now i'm third

Re: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK! New Coach In 2nd Tee Of Italy! A few days ago Italy 2nd tee side Triestina named a new coach, this was not any couch but was Harry Redknapp. The T

Re: Italian Chamionship 2468 - OPENING SOON! MAKE SURE YOU ARE PART OF IT! right ok give me a minute so

Yeh well quite frankly I will beat you :D

You are all talk ;)

Well Ill beat both of ya lol!!!

I have realised I own a staggering 27 clubs!! Thats way to many!!!

Nice one I own 28 clubs :D

Wow! I have 5 clubs now and I was seriously thinking that could be too much hahaha

That sounds a bit sad that they have to do that...

He doesn't play in real life. They have a 41 year old keeper who starts. He's probably been their best player too, very good. Guessing they have him on loan so they can get him next season to replace Antonioli.

He doesn't play in real life. They have a 41 year old keeper who starts. He's probably been their best player too' date=' very good. Guessing they have him on loan so they can get him next season to replace Antonioli.[/quote']

Fair enough then. Longevity of goalkeepers amazes me sometimes.

This gameworld has a new innovation! Interact with people in the gameworld on Facebook!

I have made a Facebook page. This is a way to discuss transfers, matches and whatever else while on the run.

This is link to the page. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Italian-Championship-2468/134041983330196?created#!/pages/Italian-Championship-2468/134041983330196?sk=wall

Re: Italian Chamionship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK!

I just took over Torino:)

Welcome to the setup, enjoy your stay.

On another note, I'm just gonna be buying U-21 players, so everyone who's going for my targets, back off or face my wrath! :mad:

Oh, and should we use this thread for M/R's too?

Don't really want a dead M/R thread so this could do perfectly for both discussions and M/R's.