Italian Championship 2468 - IT NEEDS YOU!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Riferimento: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK! Won 3-1 away against Varese with the goals of Nolito,Harnik and Surraco.Now i'm third

Re: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK! New Coach In 2nd Tee Of Italy! A few days ago Italy 2nd tee side Triestina named a new coach, this was not any couch but was Harry Redknapp. The T

Re: Italian Chamionship 2468 - OPENING SOON! MAKE SURE YOU ARE PART OF IT! right ok give me a minute so

Re: Italian Championship 2468 - IT NEEDS YOU!

tarantologo1.png

Taranto 8-1 Lumezzane

Lumezzane goalkeeper is reported to be in hospital with a bad back,with picking the ball out of the back of the net so many times

Couthinho stromed in with an hatrick,Paloschi & Hernandez both helped them selves to brace's,while Sorensen was also on the score sheet.

Transfer news - sergio romero has joined Taranto on a free transfer.

Taranto 5-1 Juve Stabia

Macheda is on fire,he scored 4 last game and he's bagged a hatrick against Juve Stabia. 7 in 2 for him :)

Lamela & Paloschi hit the back of the net also.

Foggia keep the pressure on and are still only points behind.

after 21 games Taranto have scored an incredable 71 goals :eek:

• 1 month later...

Frosinone are embroiled in an epic battle with Brescia for the title. I took over last season with the club lingering around the bottom of the league, we finished well and have just carried that on into this season and sit top of the pile in a very strong league indeed. I didn't expect the side to perform so well. I had originally hoped to trouble the playoff contenders but now I will be dissapointed not to gain promotion automatically. With a one point lead over Brescia and a 7-0 win under our belt - hopefully we can win it!

This league isn't dead by ANY stretch of the imagination B)

• 3 weeks later...

Brescia tonight wrapped up the Serie B title with a 2-0 win at Grossetto.

This result, coupled with a defeat for Frosione, and Genoa only drawing means that it's silverware in my first full season in charge of the team. Delighted with the effort shown by all the squad in what has been a tough season.

Lovely stuff. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...