Italian Championship 2468 - IT NEEDS YOU!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Riferimento: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK! Won 3-1 away against Varese with the goals of Nolito,Harnik and Surraco.Now i'm third

Re: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK! New Coach In 2nd Tee Of Italy! A few days ago Italy 2nd tee side Triestina named a new coach, this was not any couch but was Harry Redknapp. The T

Re: Italian Chamionship 2468 - OPENING SOON! MAKE SURE YOU ARE PART OF IT! right ok give me a minute so

Re: Italian Chamionship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK!

Well I took Albino Leffe... all the big teams are taken already so will see what I can do with this lot :o

Welcome! Great to have you in the setup! :D

Well' date=' I wouldn't passed you to do something with them :)

Ahaha.I'm United

It was special because is the only italian setup while in this forum there are million setup with many forumers

Well I did well with Twente for my 3 or so games lol

Yeah, it was incredibly active though :)

EDIT: We have over 50% of this gameworld full. I want this full by the first round of matches :D

Just hopefully not destroying me in Serie A!

Bleh' date=' everyone will destroy you.. you don't know your tactics! Please don't slit my throat! :P:D

Hello! I took Sampdoria in div.1!

Welcome mate :)

Haha it will probably happen too because there are non forumers at the big clubs and they may get bored when we are all slaughtering them :)

Agh. You are the one trying to steal my signings :P

Welcome mate :)

Yep' date=' you'll see all these Udinese, Juve people leaving.. doubt the Inter and Milan managers will leave though.

And yes, he's been trying to steal my signings too! :mad:

I started it becouse I want to find other people for Div 2 and 3 teams... and I hadn't seen this topic!

The more the merrier mate :P

Haha well I want Italian people in it. I want it to be like Italian World League. Probably the best gameworld on SM.

Yep, having more Italians in this world will surely do it some good. They'll have the same connection that English narbs have towards EC's so they'll be likely to be more dedicated.

In other news, won my first game against some division 2 Italian team I think. Didn't set my tactics, so Benitez, my assistant manager was in charge today.

Bleh' date=' everyone will destroy you.. you don't know your tactics! Please don't slit my throat! :P:D

And yes, he's been trying to steal my signings too! :mad:

Yep, having more Italians in this world will surely do it some good. They'll have the same connection that English narbs have towards EC's so they'll be likely to be more dedicated.

In other news, won my first game against some division 2 Italian team I think. Didn't set my tactics, so Benitez, my assistant manager was in charge today.[/quote']

I won't slit your throat this time! Hahaha

He stole another one of my signings without me noticing so he will get Ivanovic probably :(

Yeah, I'm hoping the Italian's take to this :)

Haha he has a bad goatee!

Got bids for Luis Suarez' date=' Iturbe and Lukaku accepted. Suarez was the only one who I didnt have competition for. My bid of 2mil for Iturbe was bettered by a 2.5mil bid from Milan and looking at the other two bids accepted for Lukaku, I doubt he will be arriving in Atlanta.[/quote']

Suarez is a superb signing!

Bids for Lukaku' date=' Rafael and Wilshere have been accepted..

Think I have a good chance of getting all of them. Not too sure though..[/quote']

Nice work there Nik :)

Triestina under a new coach!

Lot to do here but with 17M should get some nice players!

Welcome :) Best of luck :)

Welcome :)

Still waiting for the Gotze bids to be accepted.. finding quality u-21 wingers is hard =/

Ive seemed to find 2 that ive gotten no competition for

And Welcome to ezekiel.

Added it up and should have about 8.5 mill of my starting 17.7 to work on depth. Only got competition for one of my targets but a replacement is in mind for him if I lose.

Got bids for Luis Suarez' date=' Iturbe and Lukaku accepted. Suarez was the only one who I didnt have competition for. My bid of 2mil for Iturbe was bettered by a 2.5mil bid from Milan and looking at the other two bids accepted for Lukaku, I doubt he will be arriving in Atlanta.[/quote']

Just saw I play you twice in a row in the opening few weeks.