Italian Championship 2468 - IT NEEDS YOU!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Riferimento: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK! Won 3-1 away against Varese with the goals of Nolito,Harnik and Surraco.Now i'm third

Re: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK! New Coach In 2nd Tee Of Italy! A few days ago Italy 2nd tee side Triestina named a new coach, this was not any couch but was Harry Redknapp. The T

Re: Italian Chamionship 2468 - OPENING SOON! MAKE SURE YOU ARE PART OF IT! right ok give me a minute so

Re: Italian Chamionship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK!

Siena bring in Kuszczak because he was extremely cheap, and Wilshere because he is the future of Arsenal and will go to 89 next changes :D

Also had bids accepted for Agger (along with AC Milan) Varela and Kalou. Kalou will probably stay at 90 while Varela will probably go to 90 because Porto are top by miles :)

That wil leave me a nice pot of £5m if all of them go through :P

Division 2, prepare to witness something magical from Siena ;)

Siena bring in Kuszczak because he was extremely cheap' date=' and Wilshere because he is the future of Arsenal and will go to 89 next changes :D

Also had bids accepted for Agger (along with AC Milan) Varela and Kalou. Kalou will probably stay at 90 while Varela will probably go to 90 because Porto are top by miles :)

That wil leave me a nice pot of £5m if all of them go through :P

Division 2, prepare to witness something magical from Siena ;)[/quote']

Nice work there Jon.

Had to cancel my bid for Szezceny even though I would have got him. Hopefully I can get my other targets :)

Riferimento: Italian Chamionship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK!

I signed only young bet, but spending only 7M.

GK Moradi (Paykan) 21years rating80

GK Pinsoglio (Juventus) 20years rating75

MD Strasser (Milan) 20years rating77

MD Xhaka (FC Basel) 18years rating78

MD Kupisz (Jagiellonia) 21years rating70

FW Emeghara (Grasshopper) 21years rating75

FW Mayuka (Young Boys) 20years rating82

I hope that they will grow up!

Now I have to focus on strong players

Yeah I've done a lot of posting' date=' I can't think of many other people to ask hahaha[/quote']

Might just have to accept that around 60% full is the best we can get. Italian Champs aren't the most popular after all, especially with all the Div 1 teams taken and the better Div 2 teams taken.

Might just have to accept that around 60% full is the best we can get. Italian Champs aren't the most popular after all' date=' especially with all the Div 1 teams taken and the better Div 2 teams taken.[/quote']

We can improve it by keeping this active and constantly in people's face on the new posts part :)

We can improve it by keeping this active and constantly in people's face on the new posts part :)

I chose it because I wanted to try something different. My SM world has always tended to revolve around ECs and WC 10,000 but I'm glad that I tried something different because I'm loving my Siena team so far :D

Only Atalanta have a more expensive squad than mine in Div 2, hopefully no one will after Agger, Varela and Kalou arrive :)

I chose it because I wanted to try something different. My SM world has always tended to revolve around ECs and WC 10' date='000 but I'm glad that I tried something different because I'm loving my Siena team so far :D

Only Atalanta have a more expensive squad than mine in Div 2, hopefully no one will after Agger, Varela and Kalou arrive :)[/quote']

All thanks to me :)

Now imagine your fate if I didn't let you get Wilshere, hmm? :P

We can improve it by keeping this active and constantly in people's face on the new posts part

Yep, it's up to us now. As long as we keep posting and are active, more and more people will want to join.

I chose it because I wanted to try something different. My SM world has always tended to revolve around ECs and WC 10' date='000 but I'm glad that I tried something different because I'm loving my Siena team so far :D

Only Atalanta have a more expensive squad than mine in Div 2, hopefully no one will after Agger, Varela and Kalou arrive :)[/quote']

That's why I started this honestly :) I hope everyone doesn't buy English players lol

Yeah but Atalanta have JAred as manger so you win that battle ;)

I'm loving Napoli especially if I get my 3 signings! I'll find out in a day :)

Riferimento: Re: Italian Chamionship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK!

But I will win this division:p

In arrive surely Carragher,Rakitic,Groskreutz and Cheyrou

Bids accepted for Pranijc,Reinartz and Hutton