Italian Championship 2468 - IT NEEDS YOU!

Re: Riferimento: Re: Italian Chamionship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK!

I made you an offer

EDIT:

The offer for Siniša ANDJELKOVIC of Palermo from Livorno has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Thanks Leddy

No problemo Angelo happy to help out with the other deal bringing in 1 million and after the Xabi Alonso deal it will be needed.

Ok Pastore for 19mill no lower :P (I joke he's not for sale)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Riferimento: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK! Won 3-1 away against Varese with the goals of Nolito,Harnik and Surraco.Now i'm third

Re: Italian Championship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK! New Coach In 2nd Tee Of Italy! A few days ago Italy 2nd tee side Triestina named a new coach, this was not any couch but was Harry Redknapp. The T

Re: Italian Chamionship 2468 - OPENING SOON! MAKE SURE YOU ARE PART OF IT! right ok give me a minute so

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Italian Chamionship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK!

No problemo Angelo happy to help out with the other deal bringing in 1 million and after the Xabi Alonso deal it will be needed.

Ok Pastore for 19mill no lower :P (I joke he's not for sale)

Then also Kurtic is mine.Thanks mate

Pastore for loan?lol:D:D

Guest drseanfitz

Ok Pastore for 19mill no lower :P (I joke he's not for sale unless you are chievo)

Ok time to see if you are a man of your word:p

Then also Kurtic is mine.Thanks mate

Pastore for loan?lol:D:D

We'll see if you get promotion he's yours for 19mill :P

Ok time to see if you are a man of your word:p

I swear I did not say that I said in white ( Joke he's not for sale) Sorry Sean but I did not say that :)

Oh I get it you edit the post as your a mod ( I hope )

Guest drseanfitz

We'll see if you get promotion he's yours for 19mill :P

I swear I did not say that I said in white ( Joke he's not for sale) Sorry Sean but I did not say that :)

ANYONE CAN EDIT A QUOTE

see above.

Re: Italian Chamionship 2468 - NOW ON FACEBOOK!

Aleksandr HLEB has completed his move to Triestina from Barcelona for £1,500,000 plus Emiliano TESTINI . All other offers were turned down.

he has signed a 3 year deal should do well here.

Emmanuel EBOUE has completed his move to Triestina from Arsenal for £1,000,000 plus Claudio PANI and Dario D'AMBROSIO

Also a 3 year deal happy with both of the deals fit in nice the way the league is looking.

So far 3 big signing still holding out on 7 deals out of them only see 6 of them joining as one Juventus is aiming for the same player just hope to beat them.

Hope to be bringing in a keeper as my last signing. Been pretty horrible in terms of being able to P/E players... And it'll be even worse next season when all the loans are gone. I'll be very lucky to get away from relegation.

Just seen my best Keeper is a 80 snap nice one for posting this will be aiming now for a Keeper a nice one at that!

Just seen my best Keeper is a 80 snap nice one for posting this will be aiming now for a Keeper a nice one at that!

Haha, no problem. I'm more going for one that I can better P/E in the future.

I can make over 16m on Jo and Kerrison after spending 3.4m + a player for both. :D

Haha' date=' no problem. I'm more going for one that I can better P/E in the future.

I can make over 16m on Jo and Kerrison after spending 3.4m + a player for both. :D[/quote']

I now Hleb and Eboue should get me a nice player when there TFB is up.

Have my eyes on some nice 88+s and trying to get all of them for PE and small cash.

Just made three more bids one is a 87 soon to be a 88-89.

Right Dawson will be heading to Juventus unless that pull out of there deal.!:(

But still 6 players joining to help out chance of heading up a league!

The offer for Craig BELLAMY of Manchester City from Triestina has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Michael OWEN of Manchester United from Triestina has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Phil NEVILLE of Everton from Triestina has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mehmet AURELIO of Besiktas JK from Triestina has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sami HYYPIA of Bayer Leverkusen from Triestina has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for André OOIJER of Ajax from Triestina has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Got my Strike force and Defense sorted now just to get my Mid and GK sorted then it is a go for the season ahead!

Jordan HENDERSON has completed his move to Padova from Sunderland for £3,755,000 plus Vincenzo ITALIANO

Will play a big role that not often can do

Jano ANANIDZE has completed his move to Padova from Spartak Moskva for £2,000,000 plus Daniele VANTAGGIATO

Will Play at RM, hopefully eventually I can replace him afterwards for a Pure winger.

González RAUL has completed his move to Padova from FC Schalke 04 in a swap deal for Andrea BOVO

My star Striker :D

Danijel PRANJIC has completed his move to Padova from Bayern München in a swap deal for José CRESPO . All other offers were turned down.

My LB

The offer for Mark SCHWARZER of Fulham from Padova has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My Future Goalie

The offer for Danny WELBECK of Manchester United from Padova has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

To Team up with Raul

The offer for Kyle NAUGHTON of Tottenham Hotspur from Padova has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My Right Back

Now relying on signing Shaquiri and then go for a CB and an AM

On the good side:

Laurent KOSCIELNY has completed his move to Siena from Arsenal for £2,000,000 plus Claudio TERZI . All other offers were turned down.

On the bad side:

The deal involving Siena and Marcel SCHMELZER of Borussia Dortmund has been turned down. Borussia Dortmund have decided to proceed with another offer.

The offer for Raul MEIRELES of Liverpool from Atalanta has been accepted along with other club offers. Liverpool will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The deal reported to be worth £1,950,000 plus Fabio LIVERANI and Moris CARROZZIERI involving Raul MEIRELES of Liverpool and Palermo has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Liverpool will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Now to hope Meireles decides to join his ex team-mate in Suarez over Palermo. Would be absolutely devastated if he didn't.