Sign in to follow this  
mattygcfc

Ananidze-Sell Now?

Spartak Moskva have made an offer to Bradford City for Jano ANANIDZE of £8,832,000

A reasonable offer for a lowly Bradford. Will help out immensely that money but will Ananidze continue to rise.

I also have Coutinho, Holman, Le Toux and Son that can play Wing/AM

Re: Ananidze-Sell Now?

Keep Ananidze' date=' sell Holman and Le Toux[/quote']

Holman has had pretty good form internationally, and Im Australian so Im keen on him. I am planning on selling le Toux as soon as his TB ends in March.

Im nearly cartain of securing Kagawa on loan, does that change anything?

Holman has had pretty good form internationally' date=' and Im Australian so Im keen on him. I am planning on selling le Toux as soon as his TB ends in March.

Im nearly cartain of securing Kagawa on loan, does that change anything?[/quote']

Yeah but he plays in a poor league and that may never change, but Ananidze is playing in the Russian league which means with good performances and regular games he can reach over 90, he is also younger then Holman and has more potential and has garnered interest from big clubs, meaning a good move for him could see him easily tip 90+ with little or no effort required. Kagawa is good but since he is only on loan you should have your own players, you should run Coutinho and Ananidze in midfield together and if you get Kagawa on loan use him in rotation with your players, and especially because of concerns it's important to make sure your players get a good number of games.

Yeah but he plays in a poor league and that may never change' date=' but Ananidze is playing in the Russian league which means with good performances and regular games he can reach over 90, he is also younger then Holman and has more potential and has garnered interest from big clubs, meaning a good move for him could see him easily tip 90+ with little or no effort required. Kagawa is good but since he is only on loan you should have your own players, you should run Coutinho and Ananidze in midfield together and if you get Kagawa on loan use him in rotation with your players, and especially because of concerns it's important to make sure your players get a good number of games.[/quote']

You got some good points there mate.

My Foward lineup is something like this, (Fit's in Kagawa)

-Coutinho--Kagawa--Ananidze--

--------Necid----Holman-------

When holman's TB ends, I'll probably go back to a 4-2-3-1.

Any Replacements for Holman, Preferably CB