Sign in to follow this  
aab

must buy players?????

who are the must buy players that will earn you either quick cash or a future star. can be any rating just who is due a rise.

for example obvious ones are wilshere,lukaku,oxlade-chamberlain,etc.

Re: must buy players?????

Theres plenty of threads on this forum which state instant riser's & ones that include future prospects/stars dont take that much effort to find it instead of making a new thread does it ?

most of them are old or gone off topic.

plus is your problem, your time of the month????

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=68980

there's one that took 2 seconds too find :o

No im just annoyed that i see this everyday people posting new threads when they could simply just search it and would keep the forum nice and tidy' date=' surly not too hard to do isit :rolleyes:[/center']

oh i am very sorry am i breaking the rules of your 'nice and tide' forum.

you dont have to look at this thread if you dont want too so just get lost and nit pick someone elses thread.

oh i am very sorry am i breaking the rules of your 'nice and tide' forum.

you dont have to look at this thread if you dont want too so just get lost and nit pick someone elses thread.

It simple you have one thread for ratings so everyone knows where to go for it' date=' instead we have people like you who clog the forum up which makes the threads which provide the info your looking for right at the bottom of the pile![/center']

They are not old or off topic. Basically what you want is 1 forum post which has all the best players on it. Unfortunately that does not exist and you must instead read through the various topics and posts on this forum to research and find players that may rise. Also it is advisable to do your own research by watching televised games or looking on various football orientated websites (IE: ESPN). If SM gave you a list of who you should or shouldn't buy it would kind of take out the whole point of the game, as one of the biggest parts of being a football manager is finding and signing the best possible players that you can.

It simple you have one thread for ratings so everyone knows where to go for it' date=' instead we have people like you who clog the forum up which makes the threads which provide the info your looking for right at the bottom of the pile![/center']

mate seriously get a life.

i'm sure there is a general chat part of the site, so go there. this is a forum about must buy players.

if it was't people like you who go off topic i would not have started this forum in the first place.

mate seriously get a life.

i'm sure there is a general chat part of the site' date=' so go there. this is a forum about must buy players.

if it was't people like you who go off topic i would not have started this forum in the first place.[/quote']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1164383&postcount=1

theres another one your looking for, see how hard it is :rolleyes:

They are not old or off topic. Basically what you want is 1 forum post which has all the best players on it. Unfortunately that does not exist and you must instead read through the various topics and posts on this forum to research and find players that may rise. Also it is advisable to do your own research by watching televised games or looking on various football orientated websites (IE: ESPN). If SM gave you a list of who you should or shouldn't buy it would kind of take out the whole point of the game' date=' as one of the biggest parts of being a football manager is finding and signing the best possible players that you can.[/quote']

i am very sorry but i am just trying to find extra knolage about players abroad and in lower divisions that i have not seen very much of. i just want other peoples points of view to clarify that my views are correct.

for example m'vila i have seen him play various time and feel he deservs a 90 rating but i have only seen him in about 5-7 matches and others may think he deservs 91 or even a stay at 89. i am looking for an other point of view

who are the must buy players that will earn you either quick cash or a future star. can be any rating just who is due a rise.

for example obvious ones are wilshere' date='lukaku,oxlade-chamberlain,etc.[/quote']

andrea ranocchia, luiz gustavo, javier hernanadez, erin derdiyok, kevin prince boateng, ignazio abate, marcel schmelzer

all rated 88 should rise next ratings:)

andrea ranocchia' date=' luiz gustavo, javier hernanadez, erin derdiyok, kevin prince boateng, ignazio abate, marcel schmelzer

all rated 88 should rise next ratings:)[/quote']

How can KP Boateng rise if he's injured?? He doesn't play since december which leaves him with just a few matches played since he's risen...

I know he has potential, but imho he won't rise any time soon. I'm actually looking to sell him...

Derdiyok will not rise. Leverkusen plays 4-5-1 and usually Kie├čling is striker No1.

Luiz Gustavo: Right now I would say he shouldn't rise. He plays LB and his performance is far from the one as a DM in Hoffenheim. We will have to wait and see how he gets along with his new team and his new position in the next couple of weeks.