New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

MaoaM

Re: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

Happy with Szczesny's rise. Should progress to 88+ if he holds the number spot and doesn't miss too many games with his dislocated finger.

Thought Eboue might have dropped 1 as he features intermittently.

Gibbs looks a good prosepect but for a young player he misses a lot of games through injury. Myabe a bit frail.

MH

The more changes occur the more Ribery sticks out like an ugly sore thumb :/

On the whole the changes seem about right... Bendtner as a F/winger though is funny. He must be one of the slowest Lamp-post like build wingers I've ever seen :)

It's a bit wrong Eboue and Rosicky are the same rating. Rosicky plays a lot more though he is only +1 from the Owens who never play so go figure! Feel sorry for Giggs a bit too!

Riferimento: Re: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

absolutely wont ignore because that rating provides the comparison.

arshavin' date=' lampard, drogba, etc. most played better than ribery.

somehow, ribery doesnt drop.

anti-england much?[/quote']

SM probably didnt drop him because hes the highest rated player in Germany, and as ermany is now higher than Italy in the ranking fifa, it would be a paradox not to have any 94+ player in germany, tho i agree that he should have dropped, Ribery probably would have been 93 by now is SM would have been as strict as it has been with england

absolutely wont ignore because that rating provides the comparison.

arshavin' date=' lampard, drogba, etc. most played better than ribery.

somehow, ribery doesnt drop.

[b']anti-england much?[/b]

No way:rolleyes::rolleyes:. Even though i have Ribery in a couple of my teams, i'm still livid that he's still a 95:mad::mad::o.

And does anyone agree with me that Dawson deserves atleast a +2 at the end of the season?

If that were a strong basis for rating changes' date=' I doubt any of Cech, Terry, Cole, Ferdinand, Essien, Lampard, Gerrard, Torres, Drogba or Rooney would deserve their rating based on this season's form.....[/quote']

Yeah, but most of them have had drops this season - reflecting their form whilst still giving them a rating that reflects their historical ability. Apart from his first few months at Arsenal, Arshavin has never achieved the levels (or consistency) of most of these players in a major league.

Incidentally, I think Essien should also have dropped.

Re: Riferimento: Re: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

SM probably didnt drop him because hes the highest rated player in Germany' date=' and as ermany is now higher than Italy in the ranking fifa, it would be a paradox not to have any 94+ player in germany, tho i agree that he should have dropped, Ribery probably would have been 93 by now is SM would have been as strict as it has been with england[/quote']

How about drop Ribery then, and increase Robben to 95 if they're that desperate for a 95 rated player, or increase Schweini. Atleast with them two you can construct an argument for them to have that rating.

SM probably didnt drop him because hes the highest rated player in Germany' date=' and as ermany is now higher than Italy in the ranking fifa, [b']it would be a paradox not to have any 94+ player in germany, tho i agree that he should have dropped[/b], Ribery probably would have been 93 by now is SM would have been as strict as it has been with england

Who cares, if that's the truth it is the truth, life ain't always pretty. Don't mess up the ratings because of some stupid thing like that, it makes SM look ridiculous imo. Stick to the truth as much as possible, that's the only way to keep a game good.

Wouldn't like to start comparing SM with EA now would we?

Riferimento: Re: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

Please don't start with those sort of comments. SM have been anything but anti-England before this review.

this is abit OT but the Italian changes will be even more shocking than the english ones, and imo after the italian changes you will all think england changes were normal.

Just an example but SM just dropped a guy which was 88 rated that played almost 2600 minutes so far, prety much every game, and scored 4 goals, and hes a CB, yet he dropped from 88 to 87, and his team is 16th 3 points from 13th place, now THIS is really shocking, counting that this player is one of the most used non-gk players in teh serie A currently. I mean, thos makes look the english changes really normal.

SM probably didnt drop him because hes the highest rated player in Germany' date=' and as ermany is now higher than Italy in the ranking fifa, it would be a paradox not to have any 94+ player in germany, tho i agree that he should have dropped, Ribery probably would have been 93 by now is SM would have been as strict as it has been with england[/quote']

thats fine, rise lahm then. or heck, go for schweinsteiger, robben. or give gomez 95 lol. but not RIBERY!

How about drop Ribery then' date=' and increase Robben to 95 if they're that desperate for a 95 rated player, or increase Schweini. Atleast with them two you can construct an argument for them to have that rating.[/quote']

To be honest I think that only Lahm deserves 95,noone else in Bayern.

Schweinsteiger had some really poor performances,Robben injured for long time,and he didint found his best form. :)

To be honest I think that only Lahm deserves 95' date='noone else in Bayern.

Schweinsteiger had some really poor performances,Robben injured for long time,and he didint found his best form. :)[/quote']

I didn't mean he actually 100% deserved it, but he doesn't deserve to be rated lower than Ribery.

He said before this review

I'm new to this forum, so sorry, i might have missed it:o.

On the whole I've not been impressed at all by these changes. However after a small time of reflection I hope these points make sense...

• SM dropped a lot of high rated players in England. Many of them rightly IMO as they haven't been playing at the same standard this season. You could even argue the case for some of them dropping more. I believe they've done this to highlight the difference in class between the very top players (96+) and those who've now dropped to 94. Remember, Villa (17 in 26, best club and nationality) is a 96 and Drogba (9 in 27, significantly worse club and country) were the same rating before this review. On the other hand, Germany didn't get the same treatment at all. Robben and Ribery simply don't deserve the ratings they have considering how often they're injured and that SM appear to be dropping (English based players at least) for that now.
  • The Premier League as a whole hasn't dropped in standard as the ratings suggest. The gap between the top and bottom teams has diminished a lot and I don't believe the ratings reflect this. Take Bolton for example, with them in the position they're in, they should have seen a lot of risers like Holden, Lee and Cahill, purely to bump their average up to a respectable number.
  • The recipients of the high rated drops weren't really justified in my opinion. Absolutely no reason why Gallas and Toure had to fall and keeping guys like Gerrard above far better players who play in better teams and in more prestigious competitions is daft.

ok

so to any managers.

just dont buy english or italian league players. they WILL get dropped even if they play well. just see case gallas

Well according to stats the Italian league is 4th best in the world, so can understand as to why players could get harsh drops.

On the whole I've not been impressed at all by these changes. However after a small time of reflection I hope these points make sense...

• SM dropped a lot of high rated players in England. Many of them rightly IMO as they haven't been playing at the same standard this season. You could even argue the case for some of them dropping more. I believe they've done this to highlight the difference in class between the very top players (96+) and those who've now dropped to 94. Remember' date=' Villa (17 in 26, best club and nationality) is a 96 and Drogba (9 in 27, significantly worse club and country) were the same rating before this review. On the other hand, Germany didn't get the same treatment at all. Robben and Ribery simply don't deserve the ratings they have considering how often they're injured and that SM appear to be dropping (English based players at least) for that now.
    [*']The Premier League as a whole hasn't dropped in standard as the ratings suggest. The gap between the top and bottom teams has diminished a lot and I don't believe the ratings reflect this. Take Bolton for example, with them in the position they're in, they should have seen a lot of risers like Holden, Lee and Cahill, purely to bump their average up to a respectable number.
  • The recipients of the high rated drops weren't really justified in my opinion. Absolutely no reason why Gallas and Toure had to fall and keeping guys like Gerrard above far better players who play in better teams and in more prestigious competitions is daft.

thats the politically correct way to put what i know is a significant part of the reasonable thinking behind sm's actions.

doesnt mean it's always correct. take the ref's red to van persie. by book, sure. but giving the card 1sec after whistle play is completely ludicrous.

same has happened here. yes, england players maybe should be dropped a little, doesnt mean you drop them randomly when they dont deserve a drop.

and where are the rises for the mid-club players? england is still the world's best LEAGUE, albeit spanish clubs have their top-2 heavyhitters.