New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

MaoaM

Re: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

any predictions for smalling ' date=' hart , dann and javier hernandez in terms of ratings[/quote']

Smalling -->88/89(can see him reaching the low 90's next season, great talent, must keep)

Hart -->90/91(think he'll get 91 if city qualify for the Champions League.)

Dann -->Stay(Brum are doing poor in the league, so the league cup win should save his rating.)

Hernandez -->90(can see him going as far as 92 next season, must keep.)

Alex shouldn't drop' date=' but won't be surprised if he does.

Vermaelen is still injured also, again, shouldn't drop, but wouldn't be surprised if he does.[/quote']

he is 91 rated. Yeh he should be safe' date=' I suppose he has dropped down the pecking order at Chelsea now so if he does drop and Vermaelen doesnt then you shouldnt be suprised but both are injured and SM dont usually drop for injuries so Id say Vermaelen will definitely stay and Alex could drop but I doubt it.[/quote']

Thanks guys, and Yes Alex is 91 sorry my bad.

What is the likelihood of Bosingwa to 91? He is no use to me in my squad' date=' he is out on loan. I might consider selling him off to buy some risers.[/quote']

high i would say: sagna is a 92. bosingwa surely cannot be the same rating, he isnt as good.

he is an ok rb but i think he may stay purely because he hasn't done much wrong and is at a good team.

i rate sagna highly, and while ability wise he should drop he may not doo.

who knows what SM do with ratings these days as well B)

What is the likelihood of Bosingwa to 91? He is no use to me in my squad' date=' he is out on loan. I might consider selling him off to buy some risers.[/quote']

As rooney said, you never know what mood SM are in. Who are you other two RB's as he's loaned out?

If theyre good enough for you, then you might aswell use him for a P/E deal.

Will Luiz rise and by how much?

he will stay i think, maybe rise next time.

he has had a few games as a chelsea starter but he has not impressed me.

he can be brilliant, but watch him, he lunges in so aggresively he leaves huge gaps.

if he learned to be a bit more tame he could be 92/93 easily, but for me the fact that he obviously has a lot to learn about dealing with strong and quick player coupled with the fact he has only played a few games for chelsea means he should stay imo.

he is a great player, but he does have many flaws. if he was a bit more restrained him and terry would be a great CB pairing.

Thanks mate :)

What about Ivanovic?

If there's anyone in a chelsea shirt who deserves a rise, then it's him. Model of consistency all season, whether he's at RB or CB. Has a great chance of getting a well deserved 93.

If there's anyone in a chelsea shirt who deserves a rise' date=' then it's him. Model of consistency all season, whether he's at RB or CB. Has a great chance of getting a well deserved 93.[/quote']

Not until they rise Sagna. Hes the best rb in the league (True, not biased)

As rooney said' date=' you never know what mood SM are in. Who are you other two RB's as he's loaned out?

If theyre good enough for you, then you might aswell use him for a P/E deal.[/quote']

Zanetti and Puyol, so Bosingwa is never going to get on that pitch for now, I say for now because Zanetti wont last forever which is why I might keep Bosingwa but if he is on his way down then Ill P/E or sell him for cash to get some available risers.

he will stay i think' date=' maybe rise next time.

he has had a few games as a chelsea starter but he has not impressed me.

he can be brilliant, but watch him, he lunges in so aggresively he leaves huge gaps.

if he learned to be a bit more tame he could be 92/93 easily, but for me the fact that he obviously has a lot to learn about dealing with strong and quick player coupled with the fact he has only played a few games for chelsea means he should stay imo.

he is a great player, but he does have many flaws. if he was a bit more restrained him and terry would be a great CB pairing.[/quote']

I think Luiz will do fine on the defensive side when he gets more used to the quicker pace in the prem. I think it is going forward that he will prove himself a real asset. Ultimately I'd see him as a logical replacement for Cole at Left Back - only better.

Zanetti and Puyol' date=' so Bosingwa is never going to get on that pitch for now, I say for now because Zanetti wont last forever which is why I might keep Bosingwa but if he is on his way down then Ill P/E or sell him for cash to get some available risers.[/quote']

Zannetti has another season in him, atleast another season. What i would do is try and get a good deal for him.

Zannetti has another season in him' date=' atleast another season. What i would do is try and get a good deal for him.[/quote']

I think Ill keep Zanetti until retirement. I got him for CV anyway and wont get much for him in P/E besides he is still useful for me. My chairman will give me the money when he retires. Anyway a deal is close for my Bosingwa, in talks for Y.Toure for him.

I think Ill keep Zanetti until retirement. I got him for CV anyway and wont get much for him in P/E besides he is still useful for me. My chairman will give me the money when he retires. Anyway a deal is close for my Bosingwa' date=' in talks for Y.Toure for him.[/quote']

Sorry, shoud've used paragraphs there. What i meant was that keep Zanetti, as he's still got atleast another year in him, and try and get a good deal for Bosingwa(which it looks like you are).

Sorry' date=' shoud've used paragraphs there. What i meant was that keep Zanetti, as he's still got atleast another year in him, and try and get a good deal for Bosingwa(which it looks like you are).[/quote']

Okay, Cheers for the help.

Any chance of a rise for David Silva in the next couple of changes? Or has he peaked?

IMO he hasnt peaked yet, he is only 25 but I cant see him getting 94 just yet. If City end 4th every year though, its going to be hard for him to reach 94. City are playing CL football next year and if they do well its possible he can get 94. I think him and Tevez are the only ones worthy of 94 in the City squad, the way things are going.

Not sure if he has peaked' date=' but I cannot see Silva getting a 94 just yet. Been a good player for City so far, although, not up to the same level that Tevez has.

A 93 has been earned and should stay, but a 94 seems a while away.[/quote']

Thanks for that. :)