New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Everyone! Once again I am here with my predictions on the premierleague. This is the third time rating this league, the last 2 times went very well and i'm pretty sure this one will. I know ther

Re: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11 90+ Risers Luís Nani 92 -> 93 Branislav Ivanovic 92 -> 93/92 Yaya Toure 92 -> 93/92 Bacary Sagna 92 -> 93/92 Rafael van der Vaart 92 -

Re: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

why people are obssesed that Clichy will drop' date='maybe he s rubbish but he s standard 11 for Arsenal:confused:[/quote']

You do realise Arsenals defence is awful? (Except Sagna and Vermaelen when fit, there good :))

And the majority of goals conceded are faults around Clichy (Bad positioning, misstime tackles, etc etc)

However this has been said for quite a few rating changes, so wouldnt be surprised if he stayed.

You do realise Arsenals defence is awful? (Except Sagna and Vermaelen when fit' date=' there good :))

And the majority of goals conceded are faults around Clichy (Bad positioning, misstime tackles, etc etc)

However this has been said for quite a few rating changes, so wouldnt be surprised if he stayed.[/quote']

I've got a gut feeling that this is where the penny drops for Clichy this time around...

You do realise Arsenals defence is awful? (Except Sagna and Vermaelen when fit' date=' there good :))

However this has been said for quite a few rating changes, so wouldnt be surprised if he stayed.[/quote']

i think he ll stay and Evra suspended for FRance he maybe become starter for France ,Arsenal had bad gk,plus bad cbs so if Clichy drop,all should drop,and Vermalen is 90% time injured,btw what u think can Nzgobia get increase Liverpool interested in him,and he s one of the best Wigans players,remind me on A Valencia

i think he ll stay and Evra suspended for FRance he maybe become starter for France ' date='Arsenal had bad gk,plus bad cbs so if Clichy drop,all should drop,and Vermalen is 90% time injured,btw what u think can Nzgobia get increase Liverpool interested in him,and he s one of the best Wigans players,remind me on A Valencia[/quote']

you really are strange.

szesny wont drop because he is only 88. if he was 92 than yeah he could drop.

vermaleen is not 92 either.

anyway szesny has been better for arsenal than clichy, he has made a few great saves and yes a few mistakes, but i dont ever see clichy saving his team with a miraculous tackle or anything. he is a 91.

he isnt a starter for france and even if he was so what, that may get him 90 at the most not 92.

if nzogbia goes to liverpool and replicates his form at a big club, i think he can get 90 /91.

if liverpool do well, and he is as influential as he can be he is definately 90 material.

but its very hard to say he will do that at a top club, its anybody's guess.

you really are strange.

szesny wont drop because he is only 88. if he was 92 than yeah he could drop.

vermaleen is not 92 either.

anyway szesny has been better for arsenal than clichy' date=' he has made a few great saves and yes a few mistakes, but i dont ever see clichy saving his team with a miraculous tackle or anything. he is a 91.

he isnt a starter for france and even if he was so what, that may get him 90 at the most not 92.

if nzogbia goes to liverpool and replicates his form at a big club, i think he can get 90 /91.

if liverpool do well, and he is as influential as he can be he is definately 90 material.

but its very hard to say he will do that at a top club, its anybody's guess.[/quote']

i didnt mean on sczesny or whatever is his name,Almunia was 1st gk most of the season

Clichy was the 2nd best tackler in the league this year after Kompany. It could well save him his rating.

I'm sure SM don't look at random statistics like that during rating changes. Although performances apparantly don't play a lot into it, so he could well keep his rating :)

cb ... when is the expected date of your birth? :)

SESSEGNON' date=' Stéphane Stay Or Drop? o.O[/quote']

I think he will stay. Joinined in January and looked compfortable in the league. Sunderland did have a poor run, but he played well and got a few goals. Would be harsh to drop him imo.

Ramsey' date='Nzogbia plus 1 both:confused:[/quote']

I don't think any will rise. Ramsey only played the last few games of the season. Not enough minutes to rise, but is one for the future. Nzogbia is a fantastic player, and saved Wigan almost on his own in the last few games. But hes their highest rated player already. He will almost certainly move to a bigger club, and get his rise then (If he plays well)

I think he will stay. Joinined in January and looked compfortable in the league. Sunderland did have a poor run' date=' but he played well and got a few goals. Would be harsh to drop him imo.

I don't think any will rise. Ramsey only played the last few games of the season. Not enough minutes to rise, but is one for the future. Nzogbia is a fantastic player, and saved Wigan almost on his own in the last few games. But hes their highest rated player already. He will almost certainly move to a bigger club, and get his rise then (If he plays well)[/quote']

thnx for the info,but still think that Nzogbia desrves rise now,repped:cool:

what would peoples view be on...

Kuyt back up to 92 again?

Meireles 92?

JS Park to rise?

just wanna know folks thoughts as i feel kuyt should have never dropped to 91, and Park should rise as he is an 'unsung hero' at Utd.

Will Chamakh drop?

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1546944&postcount=1078

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1546945&postcount=1079

moan, i think just put the predictions on a past on the first page. you probs spent some time doing these and nobody is even using them !

what would peoples view be on...

Kuyt back up to 92 again?

Meireles 92?

JS Park to rise?

just wanna know folks thoughts as i feel kuyt should have never dropped to 91' date=' and Park should rise as he is an 'unsung hero' at Utd.[/quote']

Kuyt, very likely, still a starter for the Dutch, and keeps scoring for them also. Meireles, dont see it happening, drifted out at the end of the season as he was absolutely shattered, will be back next season though, and more used to the EPL. JS, like Kuyt, has a good chance, but again like Kuyt, its only a possibility.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1546944&postcount=1078

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1546945&postcount=1079

moan' date=' i think just put the predictions on a past on the first page. you probs spent some time doing these and nobody is even using them ![/quote']

tbh this is probably the last time I do predictions.

No one is looking at them, just asking random questions they can find out for themselves on the first page. Just a waste of my own time

Someone else can do it from now on

Kuyt' date=' very likely, still a starter for the Dutch, and keeps scoring for them also. Meireles, dont see it happening, drifted out at the end of the season as he was absolutely shattered, will be back next season though, and more used to the EPL. JS, like Kuyt, has a good chance, but again like Kuyt, its only a possibility.[/quote']

Personally don't think any of those three players will rise.