New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

Re: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

i really dont think gallas deserved a drop. played really well all season' date=' and finished just outside the top 4 due to immense quality england has.[/quote']

Agree. There is a similar pattern when SM drop players. Gallas and Carragher are in same situation. Both are quite old and will not be playing CL football but the quality of the EPL is amazing and they both had around 28 apps. I think both should've stayed. Not playing CL football isnt an excuse as Tottenham have Europa and SM reviewers didnt drop De Rossi or Chiellini and they may well not drop Mertesacker. 91 for Carragher isnt bad either considering he was quite good towards end of season. SM need to really improve reviews, they are a bit hit and miss.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Everyone! Once again I am here with my predictions on the premierleague. This is the third time rating this league, the last 2 times went very well and i'm pretty sure this one will. I know ther

Re: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11 90+ Risers Luís Nani 92 -> 93 Branislav Ivanovic 92 -> 93/92 Yaya Toure 92 -> 93/92 Bacary Sagna 92 -> 93/92 Rafael van der Vaart 92 -

Agree. There is a similar pattern when SM drop players. Gallas and Carragher are in same situation. Both are quite old and will not be playing CL football but the quality of the EPL is amazing and they both had around 28 apps. I think both should've stayed. Not playing CL football isnt an excuse as Tottenham have Europa and SM reviewers didnt drop Mertesacker' date=' De Rossi or Chiellini. 91 for Carragher isnt bad either considering he was quite good towards end of season. SM need to really improve reviews, they are a bit hot n cold.[/quote']

yeah thats true.

thats why de rossi has 28 appearances, in a team that is nowhere near european football standard.

de rossi 94, gallas drops. when spurs are about twice the team roma are.

seriously, who makes these decisions like this ?

de rossi 94 and gallas 91. when gallas has been playing really well?

joke. the rest are ok but decisions like this are laughable.

yeah thats true.

thats why de rossi has 28 appearances' date=' in a team that is nowhere near european football standard.

de rossi 94, gallas drops. when spurs are about twice the team roma are.

seriously, who makes these decisions like this ?

de rossi 94 and gallas 91. when gallas has been playing really well?

joke. the rest are ok but decisions like this are laughable.[/quote']

stupid kids of sm developers playing with ratings:mad:,agree that Gallas didnt deserve drop,he was maybe the best player of Tottenham,without support of gk,:mad:

stupid kids of sm developers playing with ratings:mad:' date='agree that Gallas didnt deserve drop,he was maybe the best player of Tottenham,without support of gk,:mad:[/quote']

the irony of you calling people who have deveolped a highly sucessful internet game stupid and kids is so stupid it isnt even funny.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

Have you seen Dawson play?

for me gallas and dawson should be the shame rating (90 probably) or dawson 91 and gallas 90! but gallas used to be a great defender and now is still play good football with a good enough team thats why he is falling from 93 1point per time!

the irony of you calling people who have deveolped a highly sucessful internet game stupid and kids is so stupid it isnt even funny.

they dont have clue about some things,it would be more succeseful if they do something with stupid club balance,chairmans limits etc,smfa blocks,it really ruining enjoyment,life isnt fair,stop with stupid protection,first scorer of Italia cant have have same rating as bench warmers in Milan for example

they dont have clue about some things' date='it would be more succeseful if they do something with stupid club balance,chairmans limits etc,smfa blocks,it really ruining enjoyment,life isnt fair,stop with stupid protection,first scorer of Italia cant have have same rating as bench warmers in Milan for example[/quote']

If the developers were idiots then there wouldnt be 100's of thousands of people who have an account or thousands of people who pay to play, its not perfect but it works.

I think the drop for Carra is harsh, i also thought that Gomes would stay, purely because spurs had a good CL run. I just gotta hope that Kompany rises when man city are done, am i right in thinking the next load of teams will be tuesday?

Dont forget Dawson had about 6 weeks out at the start of the season so its not like he plays 1 game and then misses 2. Or what is more commnly known as "doing a ledley king"

since he has been fit he has played incredibly regularly so i agree with you.

just funny to say he is injury prone when he is far, far from it.

just because you have an injury occasionaly does not make you injury prone.

I agree with this' date=' since when has Suarez dropped back like Rooney does and played as a midfielder?[/quote']

i thought that.....fwd / wing would maybe if they HAD to change it although tbh he is not able to play in a 4-4-2 so fwd was just fine ? lets him play in 4-3-3 winger.....

really strange.

he hasnt played as an AM at all for liverpool !

makes me think, do the reviewers actually watch football ?

gallas drop, suarez position change are the only problems i have.

but it is just so weird that suarez is an AM now !

it was a really nice surprise logging on to see my suarez now able to play more positions !

i thought that.....fwd / wing would maybe if they HAD to change it although tbh he is not able to play in a 4-4-2 so fwd was just fine ? lets him play in 4-3-3 winger.....

really strange.

makes me think' date=' do the reviewers actually watch football ?

[b']it was a really nice surprise logging on to see my suarez now able to play more positions ![/b]

It was for me too. I have him in my team but I am still feeling negative towards the reviewers. I would rather see them do a good job than me gaining extra positions on players which they shouldnt have. I looked at the positions Suarez played in and he has only played in AM once when Liverpool played 4-2-3-1, he played in the middle of the 3 still not enough for an AM spot.

He had a brilliant season IMO - I'm a bit flabbergasted that he isn't rated 90 yet; I'm not Spurs biggest fan by any means' date=' but the guy deserves it.[/quote']

id agree with that, maybe SM want him to do it again before giving it to him, he has had a very good season but this is the first time he has really deserved 90 for definate.

i just think we also have to accept BAE will never get 90.

id agree with that' date=' maybe SM want him to do it again before giving it to him, he has had a very good season but this is the first time he has really deserved 90 for definate.

[b']i just think we also have to accept BAE will never get 90[/b].

Yeah, you should. Guys not a footballer. Just runs about. Poor mans clichy.

On that note, so glad Baines got 90.

Yeah' date=' you should. Guys not a footballer. Just runs about. Poor mans clichy.

On that note, so glad Baines got 90.[/quote']

id agree he isnt top quality but he is a regular performer for a top level team, and while i dont rate him sometimes that gets you 90 in itself.

agreed about baines. and bae pretty much !

really strange.

makes me think' date=' do the reviewers actually watch football ?

it was a really nice surprise logging on to see my suarez now able to play more positions ![/quote']

they dont watch,they dont play,why they dont have a clue

id agree he isnt top quality but he is a regular performer for a top level team' date=' and while i dont rate him sometimes that gets you 90 in itself.

agreed about baines. and bae pretty much ![/quote']

I think the only reason BAE did not get 90 this time is because Spurs did not get Champions League.