New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Everyone! Once again I am here with my predictions on the premierleague. This is the third time rating this league, the last 2 times went very well and i'm pretty sure this one will. I know ther

Re: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11 90+ Risers Luís Nani 92 -> 93 Branislav Ivanovic 92 -> 93/92 Yaya Toure 92 -> 93/92 Bacary Sagna 92 -> 93/92 Rafael van der Vaart 92 -

Re: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

Problems with all these ratings is it is still too early to tell.

How can you rate a player just by 2-3 games' date=' or a team in less than 10 games?

Sagna down must be the biggest joke lol. Best RB in premier league for several seasons. I even think he should be 93, while 92 is taking into the real team's performance.

Because the real club's manager, tactics and overall depth of the team all play a part. Besides the players themselves, many other such factors play an important role to the results a team gets.

So I hope they don't underrate or overrate players based on their team names.

I understand these are just advanced predictions and not SM's ratings. But I guess we should just wait till mid-november to be more accurate, and hopefully by mid-dec there's new SM ratings to prepare for the new transfer window.[/quote']

Exactly. This league wont be rated until December judging on last year, so I dont see the point predicting until atleast start of November. Will have a much better idea of how teams will do that season.

GUYS' date=' i am in a pickle!!! i have a west ham team in a gold championship. I have a chance to sell ashley young for welbeck and cleveley. Any thoughts?[/quote']

Snap their hand off!!! Especially if you are going to be playing this game for a few years.

I have been in one GW for almost 3 years now and im just starting to reap the benefits of buying young and allowing them to develop.

GUYS' date=' i am in a pickle!!! i have a west ham team in a gold championship. I have a chance to sell ashley young for welbeck and cleveley. Any thoughts?[/quote']

I would personally keep Young. Regular for club and country and playing very well. Has a very good chance of rising to 91 if he continues. Its a good offer if Young isnt in your first team and your building for future.

I would personally keep Young. Regular for club and country and playing very well. Has a very good chance of rising to 91 if he continues. Its a good offer if Young isnt in your first team and your building for future.

that is the thing. he is in my 1st team but not playing well. had my west ham from the start so i want to make the right decision.

No chance him going 92 then?

Also what about welbeck and cleverley. Will these guys rise? If so to what?

that is the thing. he is in my 1st team but not playing well. had my west ham from the start so i want to make the right decision.

No chance him going 92 then?

Also what about welbeck and cleverley. Will these guys rise? If so to what?

Cleverly was playing well but I think hes injured now. If its a long one then they might not rise him. Welbeck will likely get +1 if he continues to play.

Its very rare to see 90+ rated players getting more than +1 unless the play really well. I think 91 would be fair for Young, and 92 at the end of the season depending on form.

Depends, by 2 or 3 rating changes it could very well be

Young 92

for

Welbeck 90

Cleverley 90 changed to Cm

but it is still too early to tell how much first team action they will all get but from so far looks like Welbeck and Cleverley will most definately get a chance to fight for a place.

As maoam said, if young is one of your best starters, then keep hold of him, but personally i'd do it, Welbeck was always destined for something special, still remember watching his debut goal for manu on Motd few years ago, and cleverly should be rotating with Anderson when fit.

Flanagan and Spearing worth keeping? I got them when they were cheap and now they have risen I see that they are not getting much game time so I thought would it be good to sell them as I have a HUGE wage bill (1.9mill - I have 62 players :P)

Or are they massive talents and I'm making a big mistake selling them?

would you do it? lol.

it is so annoying:)

Like I said, if Young wasnt a starter for you then I would accept. Two for the future, and you wont have to deal with concerns.

If Young was starting for you, or would start after his rise, id reject, or atleast get a bit of cash aswell.

@ Hyina, Keep Flanagan, sell Spearing. Liverpool have too many CM, and Spearing is the worse of them.

Flanagan and Spearing worth keeping? I got them when they were cheap and now they have risen I see that they are not getting much game time so I thought would it be good to sell them as I have a HUGE wage bill (1.9mill - I have 62 players :P)

Or are they massive talents and I'm making a big mistake selling them?

any opinions?..... :confused:

Guest <klhepworth.

any opinions?..... :confused:

I've sold Flanagan on the majority of set ups I had him in, Spearing is way down the pecking order now too, so if I were you I'd sell them and keep tabs on them:)