New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

Re: Riferimento: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

the general consensus is suarez will rise' date=' and i also think he will. but he hasnt in my opinion done a great deal, no european football, not title challengers, yet he rises to 92? i thought if your club is struggling you have to be really sensational, and yeah hes done decent, but am i the only one who thinks 91 is about right for him?[/quote']

I'd be tempted to agree but Uruguay's standing and performance at the Copa may push him up.

Balotelli should rise too provided he keeps up the form he's in until the review.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello Everyone! Once again I am here with my predictions on the premierleague. This is the third time rating this league, the last 2 times went very well and i'm pretty sure this one will. I know ther

Re: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11 90+ Risers Luís Nani 92 -> 93 Branislav Ivanovic 92 -> 93/92 Yaya Toure 92 -> 93/92 Bacary Sagna 92 -> 93/92 Rafael van der Vaart 92 -

Re: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

I repeat earlier ones with new additions:

Hart 91 > 92

Szczesny 87 > 88/9

De Gea 89 > 90

Krul 85 > 86/7

Smalling 87 > 88

Jones 87 > 88

Enrique 88 > 89

Jenkinson 77 > 83/4

Kompany 92 > 93

Kelly 85 > 86

Walker 87 > 88/9

Ramsey 86 > 88

Frimpong 75 > 82/3

Oxlade 70 > 83/4

Ramires 91 > 92

Cleverly 86 > 87

A Young 90 > 91/2

Downing 89 > 90

Bannan 84 > 86

Romeo 84 > 85

Sturridge 87 > 88

Dzeko 92 > 93

Best 84 > 85/6

Welbeck 87 > 88

Long 83 > 85/6

Hart 91 > 92

Szczesny 87 > 88/9

De Gea 89 > 90

Krul 85 > 86/7

Smalling 87 > 88

Jones 87 > 88

Enrique 88 > 89

Jenkinson 77 > 83/4

Kompany 92 > 93

Kelly 85 > 86

Walker 87 > 88/9

Ramsey 86 > 88

Frimpong 75 > 82/3

Oxlade 70 > 83/4

Ramires 91 > 92

Cleverly 86 > 87

A Young 90 > 91/2

Downing 89 > 90

Bannan 84 > 86

Romeo 84 > 85

Sturridge 87 > 88

Dzeko 92 > 93

Best 84 > 85/6

Welbeck 87 > 88

Long 83 > 85/6

My bet would be Jones to 89, Kelly to 87 with Smalling, Cleverly & Wellbeck also in with a chance of +2 depending on how much they play between now and the ratings

Re: Respuesta: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

has David Silva any chance to get a +1 ¿?

If he starts to turn the screw in the Champions League I think he's got every chance. He's been one of the best players in England so far this season, along with Rooney & possibly Aguero who are both rated higher than him.

Hart 91 > 92

Szczesny 87 > 88/9

De Gea 89 > 90

Krul 85 > 86/7

Smalling 87 > 88

Jones 87 > 88

Enrique 88 > 89

Jenkinson 77 > 83/4

Kompany 92 > 93

Kelly 85 > 86

Walker 87 > 88/9

Ramsey 86 > 88

Frimpong 75 > 82/3

Oxlade 70 > 83/4

Ramires 91 > 92

Cleverly 86 > 87

A Young 90 > 91/2

Downing 89 > 90

Bannan 84 > 86

Romeo 84 > 85

Sturridge 87 > 88

Dzeko 92 > 93

Best 84 > 85/6

Welbeck 87 > 88

Long 83 > 85/6

Not bad but Wellbeck ans Sturridge should go to 89.. Plus where is Juan Mata??

no chance of dzeko getting a +1 rise. he is already overated as it is. dzeko is 92 but hernandez is 90?!!! how does that work?! hernandez will definately rise. i also dont think kompany will rise, he too is already overated. his proformances this season have been average at best and has made a couple of big mistakes

no chance of dzeko getting a +1 rise. he is already overated as it is. dzeko is 92 but hernandez is 90?!!! how does that work?! hernandez will definately rise. i also dont think kompany will rise' date=' he too is already overated. his proformances this season have been average at best and has made a couple of big mistakes[/quote']

Dzeko overrated?Are you a joke or what?You make me laugh.Chicharito it's only 90 because he last season came at United and was a 90 ONLY for that season.Dzeko broked all records at Wolfsburg too and now at City look very good..Kompany overrated?another joke go and learn some football.Kompany its one of the best CB's in England and he is the captain of City.And you heard that from United fan.

no chance of dzeko getting a +1 rise. he is already overated as it is. dzeko is 92 but hernandez is 90?!!! how does that work?! hernandez will definately rise. i also dont think kompany will rise' date=' he too is already overated. his proformances this season have been average at best and has made a couple of big mistakes[/quote']

You don't support United by any chance do you?

Thank you for your fantastic and unbiased input.

Kompany should most definitely rise. For me, Hernandez should rise in the changes after this one, but I expect he will rise now. Dzeko will only rise if City pull themselves together in the Champions League.

May I remind you that Dzeko had 6 goals this season to Hernandez's 3 and more starts - he deserves his higher rating.

I hope players like Colback, Bradley Johnson and Moses get the players they deserve.

89 for Welbeck and 89 for Sturridge I think. Sturridge is the better player bu Welbeck has the internantional minutes.

This is a special sort of post. The type which makes you feel guilty that you didn't donate more to 'children in need'....:rolleyes:

looks like ive touched a few nerves here. i never said kompany is a bad player, but do u really think he deserves a 93?? if gary cahill is rated 88 and phil jones 87 how can kompany be 93?! hes 91 no more. the only reason every1 thinks hes so good is because hes next to that clown lescott. n any1 would look good next to him. and as for dzeko...hes played two good games since hes been at city so why would he rise?

Dzeko overrated?Are you a joke or what?You make me laugh.Chicharito it's only 90 because he last season came at United and was a 90 ONLY for that season.Dzeko broked all records at Wolfsburg too and now at City look very good..Kompany overrated?another joke go and learn some football.Kompany its one of the best CB's in England and he is the captain of City.And you heard that from United fan.

ask nani how good kompany is...

looks like ive touched a few nerves here. i never said kompany is a bad player' date=' but do u really think he deserves a 93?? if gary cahill is rated 88 and phil jones 87 how can kompany be 93?! hes 91 no more. the only reason every1 thinks hes so good is because hes next to that clown lescott. n any1 would look good next to him. and as for dzeko...hes played two good games since hes been at city so why would he rise?[/quote']

Kompany is pure class, I'd welcome him in the Utd team any day! He'll also be a top defender in world football for years to come. I'm not quite sure how you arrive at your opinions but they are ever so slightly deluded. If Gary Cahill was a top defender then he'd be playing for a top club...that's just simply obvious (so why is he even being compared to Kompany?). Phil Jones is a class act and will rise as he gets more games for Utd and England....His rating up until now truly reflects where his standing in the game was when he was at Blackburn....so no complaints there. Lescott can't be that bad if City haven't bothered to replace him with their unlimited transfer funds.

looks like ive touched a few nerves here. i never said kompany is a bad player' date=' but do u really think he deserves a 93?? if gary cahill is rated 88 and phil jones 87 how can kompany be 93?! hes 91 no more. the only reason every1 thinks hes so good is because hes next to that clown lescott. n any1 would look good next to him. and as for dzeko...hes played two good games since hes been at city so why would he rise?[/quote']

Obviously Manchester City have a pair of clowns at the back! I mean, its not like they only conceded 33 goals last season. Its not like they conceded less than Man U and joint with Chelsea!

...oh wait :eek: