New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

MaoaM

Re: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

He didn't have the minutes. In almost as many appearances as he had to Guadalajara (1 less game at United)' date=' he had 860 less minutes played. Which is over 9 games less total. It's not always about goals or Cavani would have easily gotten a 93-94. It has to do with minutes as well.[/quote']

I completely disagree, if anything having less minutes but still scoring the same amount of goals is a reason that he should rise. which striker would you rather have, one who scores every 90 minutes or every 45? and i think the reason Cavani hasnt risen to over 91, is that Napoli are not a consistently established side in Seria A or the Champions League

Forum Filled Championship ' date=' got an offer for Obertan ? Should I sell him ?

Does he have a chance of a +1 ?[/quote']

I think he has a good chance at rising to 87. Hes been regular for Newcastle with decent performances, and with there unbeaten season I see quite a few of the squad rising.

Depends what the offer is though, but forum setups are competitive so might be best to wait for after the changes.

I think he has a good chance at rising to 87. Hes been regular for Newcastle with decent performances' date=' and with there unbeaten season I see quite a few of the squad rising.

Depends what the offer is though, but forum setups are competitive so might be best to wait for after the changes.[/quote']

It's 7777 by the way , have him in my Huddersfield.. His evaluation is 6.5 Million and only got a 3 rubbish external offers , but I'm gonna keep him .. Thanks Marc !

It's 7777 by the way ' date=' have him in my Huddersfield.. His evaluation is 6.5 Million and only got a 3 rubbish external offers , but I'm gonna keep him .. Thanks Marc ![/quote']

Unless you wanna sell to me :P haha

But yeah your better off keeping him. Prem will get reviewed most likely next month and you will get an extra 1/2 mill by waiting a month.

Haha ' date=' thanks for the Advice , I'll keep him ...

I also managed to buy Sinclair , +1 or +2 ? :)[/quote']

Id say more chance of +2 should he continue as he is. Played every minute and has 2 goals. Looks compfortable in the league aswell

After his perfomances so far this season' date=' do you think Aguero is worthy of being a 95?

I think he is though I'm not the expert :P[/quote']

I dont think he will this change, most likely rise in March or end of the season.

Tevez was as good last sesaon, maybe even better, than Aguero has been so far this and he never rose. Only difference is City in the champions league this time.

But its a tough one.

I dont think he will this change' date=' most likely rise in March or end of the season.

Tevez was as good last sesaon, maybe even better, than Aguero has been so far this and he never rose. Only difference is City in the champions league this time.

But its a tough one.[/quote']

Ahhh alright thanks, I think it's about time I enquired about him in a few GW's anyway. :)

Not sure if Van Persie will get 94, no doubt he's been on top form recently and become something of a one-man team, but Arsenal are struggling this year which might prevent him from going up.

David Silva to 95 in one jump is a bit far-fetched, but definitely by the end of the season. He's proving this season (today in particular) that he's up there with the best in the world, his vision is unbelievable and his passing is superb, not to mention his movement and creativity. Still young as well, could genuinely see him getting 96/97 if City are successful over the next 3 years or so.

Not sure if Van Persie will get 94' date=' no doubt he's been on top form recently and become something of a one-man team, but Arsenal are struggling this year which might prevent him from going up.

David Silva to 95 in one jump is a bit far-fetched, but definitely by the end of the season. He's proving this season (today in particular) that he's up there with the best in the world, his vision is unbelievable and his passing is superb, not to mention his movement and creativity. Still young as well, could genuinely see him getting 96/97 if City are successful over the next 3 years or so.[/quote']

They have been struggling, but form has definately picked up, 6 wins from 7 in all competitions (Maybe not in the style of previous years). Top of champions league group aswell.

I dont think its as bad as people make out, and with all the injuries they have done rather well imo.

Think only Ronaldo, Messi and Gomez have a better record, but they are weaker leagues. RvP has to get 94, whether Arsenal continue to climb the table or go on another bad run. He deserves it.

David Silva has cemented himself as the best player in the Premier League. 100% riser now and it is fully justified. His pass for the 6th goal earlier' date=' well, just watch it. Fantastic player.[/quote']

didnt realise 1 performance cemented you as the best player in the premier league

didnt realise 1 performance cemented you as the best player in the premier league

Hes been the best player in the leauge this season by a mile. Not just the game against United, hes been well in every game. Last season he was very good too

Hes been the best player in the leauge this season by a mile. Not just the game against United' date=' hes been well in every game. Last season he was very good too[/quote']

Agreed he has been the best player in the PL this season by a mile, Suarez is the only player that gets remotely close and thats still a fair way behind

Cheers mates

What do you think about Gary Cahill? NT minutes enough for a rise? Possible 90 in the future?

And as you're from Arsenal' date=' is Carl Jenkinson going to get a very big rise?

Thanks[/quote']

Bolton have had some very tough fixtures so far. If they turn it around before the ratings then his England minutes could get Cahill an 89, if they don't then he should stay. He could get a 90 in the future but he'd have to perform well at a bigger club.

Jenkinson will get a big rise but he's no future world beater.