Sign in to follow this  
MaoaM

New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

Re: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

Bolton have had some very tough fixtures so far. If they turn it around before the ratings then his England minutes could get Cahill an 89' date=' if they don't then he should stay. He could get a 90 in the future but he'd have to perform well at a bigger club.

Jenkinson will get a big rise but he's no future world beater.[/quote']

Ok thanks!

What do you think about Gary Cahill? NT minutes enough for a rise? Possible 90 in the future?

To expand on what Stuart said about him needing a move to a bigger club, he will probably be at one of the top 6 teams by the start of next season.

He is strongly linked with Tottenham, Liverpool, and Arsenal (has been for around a year now) so if he moves a rise could occur :)

Jenkinson will get a big rise but he's no future world beater.

Bit early to say really. Hes been thrown into the deep end with all our injuries. Im sure Wenger planned for him to be the carling cup/fa cup player and possibly loaning him out.

The United game was awful for him, but still hes very young and who knows. Id say he will get 83/82 if he continues to play (Djorous back and seems to be the rb starter for now).

Possible: 77 > 84/5

be serious... compare it to martin kelly or john flanagan, two similiar young RB's who came into liverpools 11 for injures.

kelly 77>80 then 80>85, took him 22 games in league and europe to hit this.

flanagan 75>80, he made 7 starts to achieve +5.

jenkinson will either get a +3 or +5. If he was in the side all the time & played well then you could talk +7's & 8's. 6 apps so far for arsenal isnt enough to warrant a massive rise.

IMO both jenkinson & AOC should get 82. no more, no less.

hi guys' date=' what are your thoughts on Niko KRANJCAR?

I have been offered chivu for him in a straight swap. Ideal?[/quote']

i would do that deal,i dont think Kranjcar plays alot and plus do u need a winger,or LB

David Silva has cemented himself as the best player in the Premier League. 100% riser now and it is fully justified. His pass for the 6th goal earlier' date=' well, just watch it. Fantastic player.[/quote']

One match where he outplays 10 men, who by 80 minutes looked like they'd given up, doesn't make you the best player in the league. In the first half he was completely anonymous... He's very good, yes, but that match doesn't justify that statement at all.

Will Bale ever rise? Considering he didn't get 91 when he did amazing for Spurs in the CL, I just can't see it happening. He's one of Spurs most important players (and the same for Wales if that's worth anything) and yet he's behind Modric and VDV who are both on 92... I wouldn't say he's as good as them, no, but at least worthy of a 91?

One match where he outplays 10 men' date=' who by 80 minutes looked like they'd given up, doesn't make you the best player in the league. In the first half he was completely anonymous... He's very good, yes, but that match doesn't justify that statement at all.[/quote']

Did you watch the game? It's just that you're utterly clueless about how much work Silva put in and how good he really was :)

Will Bale ever rise? Considering he didn't get 91 when he did amazing for Spurs in the CL' date=' I just can't see it happening. He's one of Spurs most important players (and the same for Wales if that's worth anything) and yet he's behind Modric and VDV who are both on 92... I wouldn't say he's as good as them, no, but at least worthy of a 91?[/quote']

Possibly; depends how Spurs are doing when they get reviewed. IMO Parker and Adebayor are much more important for Spurs. Bale adds the icing on the cake and goes missing far too often to be classed in the same bracket as Modric and VDV.

One match where he outplays 10 men' date=' who by 80 minutes looked like they'd given up, doesn't make you the best player in the league. In the first half he was completely anonymous... He's very good, yes, but that match doesn't justify that statement at all. [/b']

Will Bale ever rise? Considering he didn't get 91 when he did amazing for Spurs in the CL, I just can't see it happening. He's one of Spurs most important players (and the same for Wales if that's worth anything) and yet he's behind Modric and VDV who are both on 92... I wouldn't say he's as good as them, no, but at least worthy of a 91?

He's been brilliant all season to be fair mate, although his United performance alone was immense! :)

Did you watch the game? It's just that you're utterly clueless about how much work Silva put in and how good he really was :)

I watched the whole game and it's exactly as I said. In the first half he was completely anonymous, you wouldn't have known he was there. Then, when United had 10 men, he begins to pick them apart. Obviously he's good, but ripping 10 men apart, who had clearly given up by the end, is not justification for calling him the best player in the league.

I'm not hating on Silva, he's obviously very good, but that game has got far too many people raving.

I watched the whole game and it's exactly as I said. In the first half he was completely anonymous' date=' you wouldn't have known he was there. Then, when United had 10 men, he begins to pick them apart. Obviously he's good, but ripping 10 men apart, who had clearly given up by the end, is not justification for calling him the best player in the league.

I'm not hating on Silva, he's obviously very good, but that game has got far too many people raving.[/quote']

Well he was instrumental in the build up for the first goal and did very well defensively for an attacking midfielder to keep Nani quiet. In the second half he did have more space to work in but tearing last years Champions League finalists to pieces isn't easy by any means. That's not to mention his start to the season not counting the United game; he's been City's best player by a country mile.

Who would you say is the best player in the league then?

Well he was instrumental in the build up for the first goal and did very well defensively for an attacking midfielder to keep Nani quiet. In the second half he did have more space to work in but tearing last years Champions League finalists to pieces isn't easy by any means. That's not to mention his start to the season not counting the United game; he's been City's best player by a country mile.

Who would you say is the best player in the league then?

I agree he did well in his defensive duties and excelled once United were down to 10 men, but I just really think that match did more to highlight United's dodgy defence - Evra looks like he's passed it & has since the WC, Ferdinand & De Gea are fairly hit and miss right now, Fletcher & Anderson are going back to their old ways. Obviously City did well to crush them, but the warning signs were there when United played Chelsea. How Chelsea didn't score 10 in that game I don't know, and it was 11 vs 11. Even vs Basel and Otelul Galati there were more than enough chances for the opposition to score. United's strong attacking force has masked over what are some serious issues in defence this season, but City's defence is one of the few capable of coping with that so United got exposed.

I don't watch Man City enough to give an accurate opinion on Silva or their other players. Rooney is far too inconsistent for that title. Chelsea's best performer is probably Mata. Honestly I don't know who I'd say, there aren't too many outstanding solo performers (Ronaldos, Messis) in the premiership right now, just lots of good teams. I suppose that could justify Silva as the best but, like I said, I don't watch him enough to say. But I do know that that one match, due to the circumstances, doesn't make him a world beater. His season long performances might give him such a title, but not one game like everyone seems to think, no no.

Silva's been the best player in the premiership do far this season TBH.

Man United have conceded more shots at goal than every other team in the premiership this season! Crazy stat! Definitely something not right there. Lucky for them the opposition have been very wasteful and not taken their chances.

Silva's been the best player in the premiership do far this season TBH.

Man United have conceded more shots at goal than every other team in the premiership this season! Crazy stat! Definitely something not right there. Lucky for them the opposition have been very wasteful and not taken their chances.

United conceeded as many goals on Sunday as Newcastle have all season :D