Sign in to follow this  
MaoaM

New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

Re: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

Not sure if Yaya Toure had been discussed before...

I think he will get +1 to 93... agreed?

I doubt it. There are several City players who are more deserving of a rise and the Villarreal game was the first time he's really dominated. If you watch full matches, Barry is far more involved in breaking up play.

Will either Pennant or Whelan rise to 88 with Stoke being solid in the league and doing well in Europe?

Also, what do you think of Bradley Johnson as a talent? For me he has been the best player for any of the promoted teams this season.

Will either Pennant or Whelan rise to 88 with Stoke being solid in the league and doing well in Europe?

Also' date=' what do you think of Bradley Johnson as a talent? For me he has been the best player for any of the promoted teams this season.[/quote']

Wes Hoolahan has been better..

Victor Moses + James McCarthy' date=' what can they realistically reach?[/quote']

Both are talented I think Moses could go 88+ and McCarthy 89+, McCarthy has been linked with a move to Liverpool in the last two transfer windows with Wigan apparently holding out for 15 million however I think he'll either move in Janurary or next summer. Moses is also talented have a few friends who are palace fans and they still think he could cut it for any team in the top half of the prem. I think the sooner both move from wigan to better there be :)

Hey, what pages are the latest ratings on? :D

just wondering if Sebastian Larsson could rise to 88. He's been Sunderland's best player this season and they have three 89s and three 88s that he has arguably been better than.

Hey' date=' what pages are the latest ratings on? :D

just wondering if Sebastian Larsson could rise to 88. He's been Sunderland's best player this season and they have three 89s and three 88s that he has arguably been better than.

Havent done latest ratings, and probably wont be this time. I'd rather answer questions as I usually do anyway :P

Larsson has played well, but Sunderland have been poor this season. I dont think he will rise this time around, and would say some of the 89's and 88's will be dropping as they moved from bigger clubs.

Still think hes a good player, and deserves to play european football.

Phil Jones has got to at least be hitting 89. Most starts for United this season and easily, imo, been our best player. Excellent defender and potent attacking threat.

Cleverley should also be considered in the same sort of light, though I suspect his injuries will keep his rating down. Pulled all the strings for United early season, then we lose him and it all goes downhill. Coincidence? I think not.

Of course, SM probably won't give them what I want :P But seriously, them and Rooney have been the key players for United so far this season, and it'd be great if that could be reflected in the ratings. Phil Jones especially, that kid has insane talent.

Phil Jones has got to at least be hitting 89. Most starts for United this season and easily' date=' imo, been our best player. Excellent defender and potent attacking threat.

Cleverley should also be considered in the same sort of light, though I suspect his injuries will keep his rating down. Pulled all the strings for United early season, then we lose him and it all goes downhill. Coincidence? I think not.

Of course, SM probably won't give them what I want :P But seriously, them and Rooney have been the key players for United so far this season, and it'd be great if that could be reflected in the ratings. Phil Jones especially, that kid has insane talent.[/quote']

Took Hernandez two rating changes to get to 90 so I wouldn't hold my breath :P

Its hard to call Kompany and Toure. Both are playing better than the likes of Ferdinand for example but it does take time for players to rise and drop. The fact Kompany rose 1 last time may just stop him hitting 93 this time. If he plays well all season he will hit 93 for sure. I'd say its 50/50 for him. Toure I think the same really.

Jones I agree, has been United's best defender and deserves 89 this time and then 90 by end of season assuming he continues in that form. Some of United's other defenders could drop though. Ferdinand for sure, probably Evra too. United have allowed more shots against them than any other team in the premiership this season. Lucky for them there are a lot of poor finishers about lol.

Re: Riferimento: New Premiership Ratings By MaoaM 2010/11

what do you think about leon best from newcastle? can he rise till 87??

he has a good chance of rising +1. Newcastle are in great form, he has scored a few goals and playing for NT.

Shame he is currently injured but still warrants his rise i think.

I dont see Tevez as a sulker at all quite the opposite' date=' lets be honest we all knew he had serious problems with some of the board come last Oct/Nov time last season and wanted out of City, when it became apparent that was not going to happen he could have started sulking, complaning feeling sorry for himself but he didnt.

He may not have been happy but what happened he knuckled down got on with it and put in scintillating performances for the rest of the season. If by sulking you mean ending up right at the top of the Premier League goalscorers chart, being nominated for numerous awards on an individual basis and being the main catalyst for City's impressive season I will take that every time of the week. The guy was professional and nobody can ever doubt his commitment to the City cause and why should they he has been immense ever since he joined them.

Things change in football so quickly especially in some of the fan's thoughts etc the guy is class give him a couple of weeks to regain total match sharpness/fitness and he will be fine once again. City have loads of games/competitions and he will be fine play more than enough. Just amazes me how fans are so fickle, yes Aguero/Dzeko had a good start to the season and yes Tevez may appear to be 3rd choice AT PRESENT but Tevez is the only one proven in the Premier League on a consistantly long basis. With the creativity players they have it would not surprise me to see all of them hit 20goals in all competitions this year.

Plenty of Rotation at City there is no danger there and with the squad they have and Mancini's track record of tinkering I dont think there is any danger he will be "warming the bench" for ages.

I watched all there games at the Copa yeh he didnt play well and was ineffective but so was Messi so was Aguero when he played, all of them(Argentines) were, cant be used as a stick to beat him with considering his phenomenal form clubwise for the past 2-3years. Loads of top players at club level dont perform to anywhere near the same level Internationally, Messi being the obvious example

As for the Albert Einstein revolation the reason you couldnt be bothered to go through the essay was because everything I have said was correct and Tevez himself wins the argument through his displays and achievements and if you dont think he warrants such praise then I dont know what football you have been watching for the past 2-3 years when clearly he has been one of the top performers in arguably the worlds best League, the likelihood of him being a bench warmer on a consistent basis with so many City games to play is nigh on Nil especially with Super Mario's obvious flaws

Of course he is a 94 for his club form, would Messi be a 99 based on his International form, Ronaldo a 98, Rooney a 95 etc etc what other basis is there they play 95% of there games in a season for there club, so go figure ratings are mainly based on club form...amazing I never knew thank God we have people with your higher intellect to educate the rest of us :rolleyes:[/quote']

Ray - I like you man, but this post has to end up in the 'hall of fame':D:D